Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many can dress at home???

It's the only place that I can dress freely. But it's cool, as long as I can get girly somewhere.

I am surprised at how many of you get to dress at home! My wife knows but will never allow it. I have only had the chance a couple of times when she was out of town. How I envy those who get to do it all the time. Some just have all the luck I guess. For me this is a very much a solo act. At least I can share with all of you.

For the last few months I've been able to dress in front of my wife & she accepts me fully dressed & makeup etc. Usually once a week at weekends. I mostly wear clothes she has given me & no longer wears but I really need some clothes for summer. It gets very hot here in Australia & I've changed back to dram a couple of times recently 'cos I felt too hot in stockings & wig. Always sleep in a satin nightie.

Wink Dress at home

I can and I luv my wife for it, she is wife number 2 first one hated it after awhile. Now I can dress when I wish and how I wish- we even go out for short walks together at night. She also teases me that I'm hotter than she is, but its only because I'm taller and dress ****tier some times... ha ha. I'm wishing all you "guys" could have a wife like that. Laurleanne

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Pretty much anytime I want unless we have guests then it's male mode but I do love my nylon for sure..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Dressing in front of my wife is no problem. I don't dress with the kids home though.

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    I am very happy to say that my SO loves when I dress. I was away on business and came home to find a new dress (really cute little black number). She always wants me shaved and waxed in all the right places.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

As often as I want to. My wife accepts it. It's funny but on the days when I get dressed in drab, her reaction is ... dressed already? It's like she's so used to seeing me enfemme in the morning, it seems odd to her to see me in male mode. Go figure.

At home

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones . I literally only have one pair of male underwear . Not only do I always wear panties at home . She has given most of them to me , we sometimes order online and I pick which I like ,but it' usually her choice and she has very good taste . The same for my nighties ,and skirts , presents from my wife . Just lipstick not full makeup ,but then she doesn't use all that ether .
    As I said I'm a very lucky guy and know it . It is only inside our home ,but I could never pass anyway . Well , I do wear the panties all the time . If someone were to know I really don't care , I don't advertise , but truly don't care . Were both happy and thats more than a lot of people have .

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I somewhat envy those of you who get full encouragement from your GGs. My wife only tolerates it, and has never actively encouraged me.

I would love to come home from work to find that she's layed out an outfit for me to wear, and wants to do my makeup and hair before we spend the evening in each others arms. However, I wouldn't like it to be some kind of forced feminization/sissyfication trip. I don't want a partner who's in it to humiliate me, just one who's equally enthused.

She's never bought me anything either, although she's sometimes has asked me if I want to borrow something of hers (but then I never know if she's serious or not - perhaps I need to start saying yes and see what happens!).

Still, I suppose anything is preferably to having a wife who disapproves altogether.

all the time if i do not put something on she will go find something unless we decide to rest for the evening

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    I can Dress any time the "mood" stikes me, but ussually only when our "boarder" is not home (He's a good friend, but doesn't know about this side of me), or when I have to work, or friends are over. (only my wife knows about my dressing)
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

Nope, not allowed when she's around............
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

i'm one of the lucky ones

i generally wear girl things when at home. i under dress for work.

my Wife likes it. i do not go as far as breasts or make-up most of the time.
    Even when we go out, the jeans and top are female with a guys shirt over the girls top.

Often we go out for fun drives to no where. Then i may be in any combination of girl's attire from full dress, with make-up, to just jeans.

At home the addition of breasts and make-up leads to longer evening.

susie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]susie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Ms Judy's pet [/size]

[SIZE="1"]One of these days, i'll decide it's reasonably safe to put my face up here.
    (Then i have to decide it won't break computer monitors! eek )
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Ms_Judys_pet@comcast.net[/SIZE]

Well I can't dress at home with the wife there because I don't have a wife.

I can dress at home anytime as my GG roommate has no problem with it.

My SO and I came to a compromise: it is OK for me to dress "en femme" on a few conditions:
    - When she is not there.
    - If I close the door of my bedroom (we sleep in separate bedrooms).
    - When I'm far away from home (she even accepts that I go out "en femme"...)

I accepted not to go out "en femme" when I am in our home town or even in our region.

Eugenie

The answer to the question, "Do you dress at home?" is yes, I do. Behind a closed bedroom door every couple of weeks for a couple of hours. If my wife is not home, then I have the whole house. That is very seldom since she is not home when I am working. It would be easier if she wanted to see me dressed.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

i do, but it depends on the atmosphere. By that I mean if i tink she is ok with it. SO is great , she buys clothes and brings them home but she is not always wild about me wearing them, and at other times no problem

I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones - I can dress at home anytime I like. I underdress in panties everyday, keep my legs shaved, wear nail polish and she accepts all of this. The only rule is I cannot go out in public fully dressed. Not a bad trade off as far as I'm concerned....

I do. Right now I'm in my nightgown...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

at home!

Tina visits by mutual agreement. And yes, my wife is just terrific!

After all, changing genders needs planning! Heavens, just having time for the nails to dry is most of the prep time. It's great to plan together to make sure Tina has all the time she needs!

Tina

Quote Originally Posted by breanna53 View Post
    i do, but it depends on the atmosphere. By that I mean if i tink she is ok with it. SO is great , she buys clothes and brings them home but she is not always wild about me wearing them, and at other times no problem
    I,m in there too. She lets me dress when our daughter is out and i can wear nighties to bed but more often then not i don,t but there is times she,ll tease me about dressing and other times she don,t say anything but you know she is a little annoyed.But i,m lucky over-all

Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    Yes I dress all the time in front of my wife, she loves it and often helps me with an outfit. She is very accepting of my cding.I love her with all my heart.
    Rachell

How lucky are you....would like to meet a lass like that!

Everyday all the time and I am treated no different by my wife what so ever.

About a year ago, my other half started allowing me to dress freely at home. When she realized how much I liked it, we started talking about me going out somewhere. I was afraid of peoples reaction at that time, but in time, I did venture out a bit. The first was a venture out around the block at night. It felt so good, I wanted more. Now, here I am out in public every day. 'What a long strange trip it has been.'
    I have no regrets though and I'm much happier now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]