Thread: extraordinary breastforms on TV

extraordinary breastforms on TV

I just saw "Trinny and Sushannah Undress the nation" (a forthright pair of make-over presenters in the UK for those unaware of them!) They did a programme on getting women to where the right bra size and presenter Trinny Woodall, who doesn't use a bra due to her small size tried prosthetic breasts equivalent to those of her well endowed co-presenter.

http://www.myvillage.com/pages/celeb...ny-woodall.htm

These breast forms were extraordinary, they looked genuenly real, in the nude, and the programme showed that it had provoked the gossip magazines to speculate that she'd had an enlargement when she'd gone to a big event with them. They were the stuff of dreams, presumably in this case it would be a film industry effects house that had done them, but does anything approaching this description (I can't find any pictures online) exist without knowing a friendly special effects professional?!
    Modesty

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Well, there is this link you might look at.
    bosomfriends.co.uk
    With adhesive and some makeup ...........?
    I am not sure if they look anything like these but I am happy with the ones I bought.

Edwina
    Last edited by Edwina; 11-26-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Those do look good!
    I must save up!
    Love Modesty

When I read the article, it specifies that her breasts were "specially molded." I would guess that they are a "one-off" item, put together by the special-effects people at ITV.

I understand it's pretty common, in the movies and on Television. They often give a small-chested actress a little something extra, or in this case they are giving her a lot extra!

If you really wanted to duplicate the effect, probably your best bet would be to try and contact someone at ITV or in a similar position at The BBC. Be prepared to spend big Euros. With a custom fitting and something made to last a long time, I suspect you would be talking hundreds or even thousands.

Peace and Love, Joanie

i saw the prog and i think you are right - they were specially moulded as a one off

mitch

Thanks girls, it looks like bosomfriends or a change of career into special effects are the only options!
    But just imagine...

Lightbulb Is it real or is it memorex?

I'm one of those girls that prefers to go braless with as much realism as possible. Medical adhesives and tape work for attachment but thats all they were meant for. I've tried many different breastforms, all with the same results. Skin tones never match me and makeup degrades the adhesives and leads to an abrupt attachment failure. And they would still look like breastforms glued to my chest. Couldn't fool a blind man on a sunny day. I now have two sets of forms. From the breastformstore, a set of Myself size 7 triangles with realistic nipples made by Exsil and direct order from Exsil, a set of size 12 teardrops with realistic nipples. These Exsil breastforms are just about the most realistic shaped forms that I have been able to find. The color still doesn't match and they still look glued on. (The teardrops have a fantastic droop that does look real). But now, after attachment, to achieve a realistic look I use "liquid latex rubber". You may have seen this used as painted on clothing. It comes in many colors including fleshtone. I mix up several shades of fleshtone to match my upper chest, my lower chest and areas between. I use clear over the nipples and shades of flesh to completely cover the breastforms and to blend them into my chest wall. I make my own foam rubber brushes using a hemostat and arts and craft foam rubber to keep the expense down because I use a lot of brushes. I finish with an airbrush for the best blending of shades. For about a hundred dollars I can get about six months of almost daily attachments. Not only can I go braless, I can go topless too. Every so often, for a real exciting thrill, I go for a topless drive on the freeway. What a thrill that is...Heidi
    Last edited by HiDesert Heidi; 12-04-2007 at 06:46 AM.