Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petticoat punishment? Does it happen or did it?

Petticoat punishment? Does it happen or did it?

I guess a lot of us have readstories about young guys being forced to crossdress as a punishment and guess it would be a fantasy for many but does it realy exist. Has it happened to you or does it happen now?

I'm guessing that it's more of a crossdressing fantasy rather than the real world...

To me once, about five years old. I still remember the blue and white checked dress, like Dorothy. I hated it then, but now look back fondly.
    Last edited by kimmy p; 01-03-2008 at 11:16 PM.

I was petticoat disciplined when I was a little boy, it started at the age of 7 and continued until I was 12. Being forced to wear dresses at that age is very humilating, and I hated it, especially when my mother would make me come out of hiding when my friends came over, I was lucky that my friends did not make fun or laugh at me, My mother made me wear dresses quite often, I was very hyperactive and into everything when I was a little boy. by the time I was 10 yrs. old I was starting to like wearing dresses, and was wearing them everyday when I was not at school. when I was 13 I told my mother that I wanted to wear dresses to school also, that is when wearing dresses came to a crashing end. When I came home from school all my dresses were gone. To be honest with you I do not like to be forced to wear dresses, yes I did use that to my advantage with my mother, but I would rather that she would have gently coaxed me into wearing dresses instead.
    Sarah was you forced to wear dresses when you were young?.

Hmmm, don't know if this counts, but I found it amusing.

The other day on the news, was an item about ex-boxer Mike Tyson being sentenced to one day in jail. The next day they reported that he was "forced" to wear pink panties and a black & white jumpsuit.

Gee, they could have at least made him wear a nice red dress, giggle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ive always thought that it is mostly fantasy and does not occur in real life.

You may wish to read some interesting posts here:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/115084.htm

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/126880.htm

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum54410/messages/82189.htm

Patti

Not me. I was a reasonably good kid anyway. Offered an incentive like this though, I'm pretty sure I would gone way outta my way to be a real hell raiser! :-)

petticoat

As I'm in a funny mood today I'll fess up . Its a game we've played a few times . Complete with costume . I enjoyed it way to much , I think I may be kinky .

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post

The other day on the news, was an item about ex-boxer Mike Tyson being sentenced to one day in jail. The next day they reported that he was "forced" to wear pink panties and a black & white jumpsuit.
    Actually it was pink boxers. All of the inmates at the county jail for the sheriffs dept have to wear them. So you could say about 1000 men are forced to wearing pink undies

My Story

Well, like others my mother wanted a girls and I was dressed like one for many years starting at age 5. When I was punished I was forced to wear pink girls underwear. When my little sister was born, and I was 10 I was never dressed again by my mother. That's where my crossdressing started and I have been dressing involuntarinesses ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzed View Post
    As I'm in a funny mood today I'll fess up . Its a game we've played a few times . Complete with costume . I enjoyed it way to much , I think I may be kinky .
    I think you are !! (nothing wrong with that by the way!!)
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Guess if you were caught doing a couple things bad on the same day you'd have to set in the corner in a pettycoat... Smoking a pack of cigarettes and drinking a case of beer?? Hahaha

Not by my parents... But when I lived in Houston, the neighborhood girls used to play a game... Catch the boy and put a dress on him... And although I'm definately not the slowest kid on the block.. For some reason I got caught way more than anyone else!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    I was never forced, I think it is kind of a CD fantasy [forced feminization].

I also think nowadays if someone used that method to punish their boys, social services would have a field day with the parents.

If a male wants to dress en femme, that is a choice. There is nothing cute, funny, or necessary about making a guy do so. Think of how we would feel if someone forced us to wear nothing but men's clothes against our will.
    I don't know about everyone, but I HATE men's clothes.

Fantasy seldom translates well into reality.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Here is a link that may shed some light on this subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petticoating

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    . . .the neighborhood girls used to play a game... Catch the boy and put a dress on him... And although I'm definately not the slowest kid on the block.. For some reason I got caught way more than anyone else!! . . .
    ROFL - Yeah, I could picture that! When it came to getting away, I suspect you suffered from a lack of motivation! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlacd View Post
    Actually it was pink boxers. All of the inmates at the county jail for the sheriffs dept have to wear them. So you could say about 1000 men are forced to wearing pink undies
    Boxers, boo-hiss....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    ROFL - Yeah, I could picture that! When it came to getting away, I suspect you suffered from a lack of motivation! :-)
    I was overcommed at the site of that old satin dress... So much so that I always forgot to ask if they had any matching shoes or accessories!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen - Just looking at your avatar makes me so smiley and happy. You're an inspiration to us all! You know how to sacrifice a good jog for the sake of an even better dress.

I suspect that this is mostly fantasy. I know a lot, myself included were dressed up by an older sibling for fun. I think being forced to dress for punishment must be pretty rare...

I think so. See here:

http://www.petticoated.com/

Most of these are true stories, I think, but there are probably some fantasies in there too.

I was never punished by being made to wear fem things but there were 2 or 3 teachers over the years at our local grade school who would sometimes punish kids by forcing them to wear strange and semi-fem clothing items like one guy had the "apron and the diaper". Another teacher had a sort of satiny dress that kids had to wear. So many parents complained to the school board,the principle and the superintendant about all this that these teachers were quietly told to cut it out. I think that all this business of silly punishments could've been a big factor in having at least one of these teachers fired. I think that it certainly seems mean natured and strange to punish kids in that way. Yet I've gotta say that I think that stuff like mental illnesses are caused by neorological and heredity factors and not by meanness at the hands of the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz. I could be wrong. It's just a feeble opinion. Looking back if I think about those good old days at my Alma Mater too much I won't be able to stop laughing for hours!

Check out the AOL Profile for Daveruns06 and the associated website. This poor guy is being feminised by three college girls and not happy about it.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Yes it happened tto me and it wasn't pleasant.

When I was a young boy of around 8 or 9 i would just goof off for the heck of it and try on my older (3 yrs ) sisters dresses just to be mischievous. My mother told my father and he said no son of mine is going to wear dresses, If he wants to dress , we'll dress him every day after school for awhile to teach him a lesson. Little did he know that this set the deep seated roots of transvestism.

Years later at 15 after remaining dormant it resurfaced and had a horribly tragic evening when my stash was discovered by my mom,when she snuck up behind me while I was eating and slammed my cheap Halloween wig on my head from behind while my sister stood and laughed, I grabbed it all and ran away from home out into the cold on a wintry night, to woods far away and throwing the clothes in the snow setting it on fire,

I eventually returned home as mt father was pulling in the driveway from being called home from work. We had a long talk that night at the kitchen table and my father recalled those earlier years of forced punishment and said"Its all my fault, I;m responsible for this", I said I would never do it again, and I didn't until age 23 and it started again permanently till now.
    Are there regrets?

Yes, big time. I wish I would have the ability to discover the pleasure of dressing alone as a young boy and not be exposed to the hellish psychological trauma that I went through those early years and especially that one night where i was so humiliated I thought of taking my own life.

Old ( bad) memories resurfaced with this thread. I know I'm not alone here.

Meagn
    Last edited by Megan70; 11-28-2007 at 10:31 PM.

I was a pretty good kid and did not need to be punished very often. If I had been made to wear a dress I might have been a real terror.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I had a similar experience, that I think was an important part of my desire to crossdress.

When I was about 4 years old, a neighbor girl would babysit my younger sister and I at our home. I think the babysitter, Maureen, was about 14.

If I misbehaved or made a fuss, she would threaten to put me in a dress as punishment, although she never actually "forced" me into one.
    She would also very nicely and playfully get me to dress up for her.
    The clothing must have come from her home, as my sister was 2 years younger, and considerably smaller.

At first I hated it, but by age 5 or so it gave me a secret thrill that I somehow knew I couldn't share with anyone.

Maureen used to dress her brother up constantly (he was about 1 or 2 years older than me), and one time he and I painted out fingernails. (By the way, her brother had an ambiguous boys name like "Francis" that lent itself to his interests).
    When I came home from playing with Francis, my mom found traces of nailpolish on me, and really scolded me.
    Just after that (maybe a few weeks later), there was a neighborhood Halloween party, and Maureen brought Francis dressed to the nines: heels, stockings, elaborate make-up, wig, etc.

I believe at that moment my mom put a bunch of pieces of the puzzle together, and Maureen never babysat for us again.
    They moved out to California a few years later (I believe the father was in the Military, which was why he was never home).

I don't think it was that event by itself that led me down this path.
    My own home was tumultuous...my mother was very violent, and institutionalized for a period. My father was very distant, and really only involed in my discipline.

I think that at the time I was exposed to this, I had a relatively weakly formed sense of masculine identity, with a view of women as somewhat powerful and potentially violent.
    That set the stage for my sexual/gender identity to form as it has.

I don't think we see much petticoat punishment anymore, as we are more savvy as to the motivations behind it.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKR View Post
    I think so. See here:

http://www.petticoated.com/

Most of these are true stories, I think, but there are probably some fantasies in there too.
    i was going to mention this site cathy, one of my favourires, i suspect much of it is fantasy - i dont see how any family could get away with it these days

mitch

Silver Member
    At age 4, I thought I was a good kid, but my mother thought differently and started dressing me in frilly aprons for punishment. My attire quickly changed to my older sisters (by 3 years) discarded short dresses, petticoats, socks, shoes, and finally little girls underwear. I was taught to obey my mother, who trained me to do all her housecleaning, washing dishes, laundry, and ironing clothes and she called me her "sissy maid". Every chore I did had to be done her way and to her satisfaction. This included her "white glove inspections". Each year for the next 12 years was more humiliating than the previous one. For many years I had very little self worth. Could be the reason I CD now.

Chari