Thread: Friendship/support groups in Adelaide

Friendship/support groups in Adelaide

[SIZE=6]Hi girls.
    Im new to this site but have been crossdressing for years. I have been out in public a few times dressed as Erica and I know how hard it can be to pluck up the courage to do what we feel is normal and should be accepted. Which is why I am proposing that anyone that is interested and lives in or near Adelaide should get together and find strength in numbers. I know this is taking a big step and a big risk, (after all how do you know Im not some kind of pathetic gay basher (possibally acting through his own feelings of insicurity) and how do I know the same about anyone that contacts me?) the answer is we don't all we have is eachothers word. I would love to hear from anyone who is willing to take the risk and plundge themselves into womanhood. Us girls should stick up for eachother, plus girls make the best friends. Hugs n kisses Erica.
    [/SIZE]

ooops

[SIZE=2]ooops I forgot to include how to contact me. Obviously you can send me a private message or you can e-mail me - [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]adamantium@vampirethemasquerade.com [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]I also have ICQ[/SIZE]

Suzie (oz)

Meeting in Adelaide

Hi Erica,

I am a cd from country SA. I travel to Adelaide with my work and love to dress while I am away from home. I would like to meet up with other cd's in Adelaide for a bit of girlie fun. Feel free to email me so we can get together when I am next in town

Regards

Suzie