Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it wrong to cross-dress

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Crossdressing...

My take is: I "crossdress" As I see fit. It may never be accepted.... You can die unhappy with regrets, or dress to please your self. Only you can determine if dressing s for you. I am much happier now that I came out to my wife, no more hiding and stressing... she supports me. And guess what who cares what others think. Now to to be a hipocrite, but I still have a job to keep and kids to feed. So I am tactfull on how and where I go. Yet I'm still happy. Take everyone advice as that, only you can discide what is right for you. "Live free or die"

Katie
    Last edited by Katie Ashe; 04-11-2005 at 09:00 AM. Reason: typo

I used to spend so much time wondering about why I'm like this and is it wrong for me to be like this, that it was causing more problems than solving them. I just decided to give up on trying to figure out why and I just came to the conclusion that this who I am. My best friend knows about me, and even though she doesn't understand it she is still my best friend. I told her one time that I don't expect her to understand something that I myself don't understand. I still every now and then do have a passing thought on if this is right, but I just put it out of my head, life is to short to linger on thoughts of why and is it wrong.

I would have to say no crossdressing is not wrong as long as you do hurt anyone else or offend those close to you in the process. By looking at the Media and Press it looks like crossdressing is on the increase well maybe more and more people who have been doing it for years are starting to come out.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

There is absolutely nothing wrong with CDing. Society has constructed these horrible pigeon holes for everyone, and we are prisoners of a misguided and misinformed culture of fear. As long as you harm no one, nor harm yourself, your CDing is not an aberration and it is not a sickness. It is human and wonderfully so. Don't fall into the trap of feeling guilty or remorseful about it. It will be with you until the day you die, so you can either be ashamed and unbalanced, or celebrate it and grow further as a cild of the Creator. We're here to help, listen and support. I know from experience what your going through, I think most of us have been in that place. I know it not easy, but you have nothing to fear but fear itself. Feel free to PM me, and I'd be more than happy to discuss any issue with you.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

crossdresser

Smile

women have been crossdressing for years and have been said to be in style.So why is it wrong for men?

Is it wrong? Not for us as individuals. Is it wrong for others who judge us? Probably but they're not supposed to judge. Anyway I feel that ones respnsibilities for family do out weigh almost anything else. So being tactful would be good and proper.

It is interesting with all the political correctness that has been flying around over the years that soceity will deal with the cding the same way it has with civil liberties, sufferage, equal rights and more. We as TS, CD, or other are on the cutting edge and have a problem with being looked down on by both the GLB, comunity as well with the hetrosexual soceity.

With the life destroying systems applied to those labeled sexual deviants (for real offenders these system seem to work) will suffer alot. So is it wrong to CD? NO. But be careful where you go. Attending you son or daughters 4th grade concert, enfemme, probably would get you into some hot water. However, going out in public you probably won't get a second look.

Sorry for the long reply but I'm upset by soceity's double standards!
    Danielle

Find yourself, be honest to yourself about what you are and the rest follows.

I was so deep in the closet a while back I was tasting brick! When I got to the point of accepting myself, rather than bemoaning my fate, and came out, most of my friends were surprised but told me it actually fitted into my personality so it didn't bug them. That was weird to me because I was the typical full of macho bravado guy hiding my true self.

What you're doing is not wrong. To be corny, how could anything that feels so right, be so wrong? Hiding will destroy you, and you'll end up finding yourself dressing at home alone or with a bunch of aging scaredy cats wearing pawn shop clothing and a Maggie Thatcher wig.

If you find yourself, accept who you are and come out your mind will finally get some rest. People will surprise you. The most macho tough guys I know, including my brother whom I feared would beat me up as he is very intolerant of anything outside the norm and possibly a gay basher, accepted me and as a special bonus I got him over his fears. He's a nicer guy because of me and it would never had happened had I not told.

One word of warning, if you're not comfortable with who you are, don't go around telling people, if you don't accept yourself others will not take you seriously and that will lead to more hurt. Spend them time, see a therapist if necessary, and always remember there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

Platinum Member
    well as i can see this is it wrong?? well no i don't think it's wrong to crossdress ..........
    like who in their right mind wuold not just love to get all dressed up in something nice and then the shopping .....??? wrong ??????????no way .....

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile Wrong?!?!?!

Surely NOT wrong at all!

Get over your inhibitions! While some may think it's wrong, they have no basis! Tis not wrong to pretend! Adventure! To experience new perspectives!

Others have abandoned the fun of their childhood and are miserable that we're out having fun, and they're not!

Is it wrong to be artistic? Is it wrong to be a conniseur of fashion?

Relax! Be careful. But have fun!
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sometimes
    ...and you'll end up finding yourself dressing at home alone or with a bunch of aging scaredy cats wearing pawn shop clothing and a Maggie Thatcher wig.
    [size=4]:mad:Hey!!![/size] What's wrong with my Margaret Thatcher wig???

[size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Still Learning

Crossdressing

Is it wrong to crossdress ???

ans: No
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

sissy maid phylis

Smile re feeling guilty

dear members i have been crossdressing for a very long time and i have gone through all the purges and burnings every time i started to feel guilty about what i was doing.this went on for too long and i finally realized that i am a crossdresser and i embraced it for all that is worth.i told my wife and that started me off on my way.i now have my own wardrobe and i go out to cd meetings in the greatest city to be a crossdresser new york.i travel to and from my outings fully dressed all the time and the feeling is sublime .i just love being a woman love phylis anne