Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you date?

Who would you date?

I went to the movies the other day and I overheard some girls talking about their favorite actors. (Who is more yummy as they say). It had me thinking, if you were a GG who would be your favorite actor? I’m talking about someone to take home and say “This is my boyfriend” I know a lot of you don't want to think or talk about it, so for a second drop your masculinity and ask, who would you consider handsome. someone that your female side would like to date.

Right now I’m thinking Ben Affleck. I loved him in Dogma and Surviving Christmas (I didn’t care for his portrayal as deardevil but he was the reason that the movie didn’t completely flop).

That smirk of his really makes you smile. (forgive me I’m a romantic).
    I can imagine why women would fall for him.

Amelie
    Hi,,Nuffsaid,,This is a good thread. This will be easy to answer, although it would be more than one. The best would be Johnny Depp.
    Amelie

PS-My heart pounds when I see Johnny Depp, I have a deep crush on him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amelie; 11-28-2004 at 10:23 AM.

it doesn't have to be just one. I'm also thinking Samuel L Jackson. he has that kind of take charge of the moment protector thing going for him.

Amelie
    Sorry but I had to post another, I had to include robert smith of the Cure.
    Amelie

I could go on all day with this thread.

Keanu Reeves

Maybe I should just change my name to Sara-Ann Moss...

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

For me it's all about Brad. He's no stranger to a bit of crossdressing either. Fight Club Brad especially, yum.

Sorry, but I think that if I were born a GG, I would have become a lesbian.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Sorry but I had to post another, I had to include robert smith of the Cure.
    How did I know you were a Cure fan?

Me? I'd... umm...

There's one I can't think of for now - but Jude Law'd probably win anyway.

What's up with Brad Pitt in a dress?

Tristen Cox
    hmmm Ben or Johnny...
    Johnny or Ben...
    Ben or Johnny...
    Johnny or Ben...

Can I have both?

Platinum Member
    i am shure i would be a lez. who would i want wendy been with her for over 30 years i love that girl

Jude or Brad

For me it would have to be

Jude
    Or Brad
    Both would be very nice

LOL

StephanieCD
    I remembered who I forgot!

Now, that said - I'm actually straight but these are two of the few who made me think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    Sorry, but I think that if I were born a GG, I would have become a lesbian.
    i'm with you. i'm not at all afraid to say a man would be handsome (johnny depp gets my vote). but i'm pretty sure i'd wind up a lesbian.

well i dig this guy. he's got the look, body and accent, if i went that way but as a lebo this is the girl for me. sky
    Last edited by sky0629; 11-27-2005 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sky0629
    well i dig this guy. he's got the look, body and accent, if i went that way but as a lebo this is the girl for me. sky
    Damn!!! Who was that girl?

All of you have great taste.

Well, I'm taking a little different route. I think I'd go for sweet and cute Matt Damon.

Jenna

Tristen Cox
    Catherine Zeta Jones

No one said from how long ago....

It may have been a while ago, but if I was able to date an actor that was .........ooooohhhhhh wheeeeeeeww! Anyone remember "Dukes of Hazzard!" Yes Daisy was yummy, but as far as who my fem side was yearning for was John Schneider. For those that may have seen the show but didn't know who was who, that was the blond guy. He was absolutely scrumptious. And If were to pick a second, Who's seen "The blue lagoon?" Christapher Atkins, Another blond, The body on him just would not surrender. Owh!!!
    Feel The Passion!!

As a female I would say Robin Williams. He is warm, funny seems like life with him would be a blast and he might have some good make-up tips.
    As a lesbian which I would probably be Cath Zeta Jones or Nicole Kidman two really beautiful women
    Last edited by Nikki A.; 11-29-2004 at 02:07 AM. Reason: to add

Quote Originally Posted by JennyCD
    Now you girls that are going the lesbian route are just copping out. This isn't about who WOULD you, but more of an interesting mental exercise. Is challenging to try to think in a manner totally foreign to you. At least for me anyway. But I do love a good mental challenge.

I gave it some more thought as I was driving, and I do have to name another. I can't recall his name at the moment (sorry but I really just don't think of guys that much lol) but he starred in The Matrix. Hmmm, is that Keanu Reeves? I'm thinking so, but am not sure if that's right.
    Sorry Jenny, I'm just telling you how I feel. I can recognize a good looking man when I see one, but there is no desire to date him. I agree with Tristen about Catherine Zeta Jones..., and Halle Berry, Nichole Kidman, Michelle Pfieffer(?), and what seems like fifty percent of the women I actually meet.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

It's not a cop out. I would be a lesbian - but if you must have an answer - Mel Gibson or Cary Grant.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

A More mature look

I guess there might be a generation gap here. If I were going to date it would be Sean Connery or Cary Grant. This is assuming of course that this were 20 years ago. I like the afore mentioned Brad, Antonio and Ben but it would be like dating one of my kids, although they seem to aging before my eyes. George Clooney might be a possiblity or maybe Jimmy Smits. Anyway before you all get the idea that I'm a runarround, that's my answer.

Hugs
    Donna, IAM

Girls have more fun!!

Right on!!! The Bourne Identity! Matt Damon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna1561
    Well, I'm taking a little different route. I think I'd go for sweet and cute Matt Damon.

Jenna
    Since we are just talking in theory - Matt Damon!!!! AMEN!
    Rachel Elizabeth

Who Would I Want To Date?

This Is A Tough One......
    He Would Have To Be Warm, Funny, Respectful Of My Needs, Take Me Out At A Moment's Notice, Put Me Above All Others, Be Supportive And Understanding Of My Mood Swings, Give Me A Rose When I Need To Smile(better Yet, When I Don't Need One), Be Strong Enough To Keep Me In Line, (yet Soft Enough To Make Me Want To Stay With Him) Quietly Accept All My Imperfections And Encourage My Strengths.
    Wait A Second! I Just Described My Male Self!
    Holy S-h-i-t!
    I'm In Love With Me!!!!!
    (my Shrink Will Have A Field Day With This One!)

Hugs,
    Kimm