Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do real women have armpit hair?

Do real women have armpit hair?

If I went out in a dress, my armpit hair would show. So I'm wondering if real women have armpit hair. Or do they shave it and it hardly grows? I saw a real woman with lots of leg hair once too.

How is it shaving the armpits and what do you use? Are there any bad effects from doing this?

i think a lot of girls shave their armpits but im lucky... i dont really have armpit hair growth.. i dunno why.
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Aspiring Member
    "Real women" do grow armpit hair. I usually shave it when I shave my legs.
    Ive gotten lazy and not shaved it for weeks at a time, my hair doesnt get as long as the average man imo.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

I personally do shave my armpits pretty much everyweek. As for my legs i dont do it as much in the winter cos it keeps my legs warm lol. Im pretty much a tomboy i dont do dressed and on rare times when i where a skirt they are normally long ones
    Kim
    xxx

I shave my armpits daily in the shower and guess thats why I dont have any bumps or anything like that, not only does it give the fem look I personally dont sweat alot and dont have to use dedorant as the main reason you get body odor there is because of the hair in the first place. Most of my girlfriends and all of my ex wives all had pit hair but the legs didnt grow much on any of them as it was very fine anyway. Guess it depends on each persons genes how much hair they have and dont.

Susan Michelle

Breaking News: Beyonce's "Deodorant Disaster"

If you don't think the appearance of your armpits is important, check out this link to the cover of Star Magazine:

http://jezebel.com/gossip/midweek-ma...ers-325484.php

I had a good laugh learning about this "news" while waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store the other day. I mean, who really cares what Beyonce's armpits look like? She's hot!!!

Many women have hair in their armpits, very few ladies do.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Kelli Taylor

hair

if they did'nt shave, then yes they would EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I've heard that hair under the arms is a trait of women in europe. Don't know if thats true or not though

Obviously, you have never traveled to France! YES, real women grow hair on their legs and in their armpits, quite a few have some, or a lot of hair growth on their arms.

Does it look good to leave hair growing in your "pits?" The simple answer is never! Although there are certain males who favor armpit hair on women, I think we can safely judge that one as a fetish.

Go ahead and shave it off. You don't even have to be CD to do it, as a lot of males are now removing their arm hair, sometimes permanently. Consider it to be a hygiene measure, you sweat just as much but it doesn't collect in the hair, and you smell a lot better.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I personally shave my pits daily along with my chest and face. Using sensitive shave gel made for the ladies when i first began shaving underarms, i did have some irritation but after a few times not shaving (every other day kind of thing) I've had no problems. I just follow it with a few strokes of Secret (tm) I have smoothness and freshness.
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

There is nothing that grosses me out faster than armpit hair. Even hairy legs are not as gross as hairy "pits."

15 years ago I was a supervisor in a warehouse. I got called into HR because one of my associates complained that I had an "odor". I was mortified and that night I shaved my pits. Have been shaving them ever since. It only takes a minute in the shower. I just lather up with soap and a couple quick strokes up and another couple down and it's gone. Looks good, feels good, and I no longer "stink".
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Gold Member
    When I dress I roll the hair up under my arms so it don't show, lol, I think most women hair there, they just shave from day one, and I think a lot of men now shave there just for good hygiene.

Of course women have hair. Most shave.

I now get my underarms waxed at the same time as a full leg wax (just £5 extra that way).

A lot of men don't bother as their shirts cover themselves (shirt sleeves for women are shorter - or no sleeves at all).

But, it is not just about the appearance. It is cleaner as well. You use less soap and deodarant.

Try shaving with a razor, but you HAVE TO BE careful!!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

My wife has armpit hair. She has had for years because her skin breaks out bad each time she shaves it. I told her she did not need to do it for me as I did not mind if she had hair. Turns out I like it. But I have none as I shave my arm pits. LOL weird.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

i shave mine twice a week and have done for years, just think its cleaner and when im dressing it looks better. most women that i know are hair free as well. on holidays in europe i have seen some sights with some of the women having more hair than some of the guys. not a nice sight .

[SIZE="2"]I guess I'll throw my two cents in here and say "yes" real women do grow hair under their arms! Its there for a variety of reasons just as men's are. One is to help perspiration evaporate and act as a lubricant when you move your arms. Personally, I use an anti-perspirant and don't often move my arms, so I shave the suckers off. Enough said from me.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Yes,

I have encountered women in Germany with all their natural endowments intact !

I kinda like the European women with all their hair....and all their raw humanity and passion undulled by the American fetish for Demure and Cossetted Femininity.

I also like the American "Ideal".

Kind of like: I love Musky Lamb or Goat meat, and Veal or Vienna Fingers are mighty nice too !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Gold Member
    Ehh oh boy more stereotypes about Europeans.
    I have not been there, but the femmes I have spoken with in France say that most of them shave their underarms.

And yes women are just as capable of growing underarm hair.

Gender aside, it is more hygenic to shave them cause the deoderant sticks to the skin better.

Unless you are covered, it's going to draw attention to you in the way you don't want. Shave it( or wax it ), especially if you're going to wear sleeveless dresses/tops.

No armpit hair here, 2x/wk in shower and now used to having clean armpits. Underbellies of arms as well, and constant trimming of tops to keep arm hair to a minimum. Feels great!

The natural underarm hair growth of adult women varies a lot from individual to individual, and it dosn't matter whether or not they are resident in Europe. I think some racial types are less hairy than others but I couldn't be definite about that.
    The actual appearance is another matter and depends on fashion, which again varies from place to place.
    If you are wearing a top which reveals a lot of the armpit area, I think the safe way to go is shaven. I certainly do.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

The French kind of go for it...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Well, last I checked, the manekins (sp?) didn't have any hair there, so we can rule out the fake women.

As for real women, yes. Maybe some don't - it alwas varies, but probably most do. You can often see a shadow - similar to beard shadow, on a fair skinned girl who shaves there.

In my experience that is an excellent place for laser removal. It is a tender area which makes it sensative to shaving. The cupped shape makes it difficult to shave. For some reason, that particular area on me took well to laser. The hair there grows back slower to begin with and after a few sessions 5 / 6 maybe, no more hair and no shadow from shaving.

Even if you shave the shadow can make it look dirty. One it's gone for good, it just looks cleaner. It is such a small area, so it wouldn't cost all that much. I think it is worth it for anyone who shaves under there regularly.

Gen