Thread: Men are amazing

Aspiring Member

Men are amazing

I had been thinking about how amazing men really are the potiential they have that is only held back by culture.

It started when someone showed me some pics of TG people that really look amazing. It just occured to me, men can be beautiful, just that society tells us we are not, nor are we try.

Then I saw this video of a guy entering a singing contest for singing the little mermaid. ( http://www.broadwayworld.com/mermaidvote.cfm?id=121 ) He sounds like a GG singing, truely amazing. But then I thought, I don't know of a women who can sing low tones, yet it is not uncommon for male singers to have a 7 octive voice range.

I guess I got to thinking, is there anything a guy can not do? Ok, I agree we can not give birth. Aside from that, I don't think there is anything we can't do. We truely are amazing with much potiential.

With all that said, please do vote for this guy singing. I think it'd be great for a man to win a contest that is clearly aimed for only a women to succeed.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

we know how long it takes a woman to get ready thats why we keep our cool when its time to go out of an evening
    Yes I hope she wins
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

beautiful

His voice is beautiful i don't think they could find a better one

if peter pan can be played by a woman then it is just that ariel be played by a man

Jasmine Ellis said

we know how long it takes a woman to get ready thats why we keep our cool when its time to go out of an evening
    Funny, my wife says I take twice as long as she does getting ready. LOL
    She also says I spend too much time when I take my shower. When I take my shower, I have to also shave my face, chest, legs, and arms. Then I have to put mortizer on my chest, legs, and arms. Dry my hair, pluck my eyebrows, use my eyebrow pencil to cover up the wihite hairs, and then finally use my anti-winkle cream on my face. Then I have to get dressed.

no way sorry

thats not right can't be done imposable ever herd of voice over .... it's not April is it ?

impossible
    One entry found.

impossible

Main Entry: im·pos·si·ble
    Pronunciation: \(ˌ)im-ˈpä-sə-bəl\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French, from Latin impossibilis, from in- + possibilis possible
    Date: 14th century
    1 a: incapable of being or of occurring b: felt to be incapable of being done, attained, or fulfilled : insuperably difficult <an impossible deadline>
    2 a: extremely undesirable : unacceptable b: extremely awkward or difficult to deal with <the actor was impossible on the set>
    — im·pos·si·ble·ness noun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it's a lip sync it's pretty good. I did notice is that lack of femininity, in the inflection and tone. So it's a maybe by me.

Aspiring Member

You could also vote for this guy, he is creative and "curious", Ill give him that.

I voted for someone awhile back. There are a lot of talented people trying out.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    If the little mermaid is a disney production, he probably can't win. He is very talented and deserving but have you ever noticed that the caricatures in disney cartoons are often drawn based on the real people playing the voice? I suppose he could just do the singing but I don't think they'd want to work it that way.

Whatever the case, thanks for sharing. It is beatiful singing.

Gen

I can't remember the name of the celebrity who was saying:

"Everything Fred Astaire was doing, Ginger Rogers was doing it backward and on high heels."

Eugenie

It IS possible

I know it seems like a hoax, but it is very possible for the male voice to sing like females. Ever hear of the Bee Gee's? Our local choir teacher would say that this is very possible.

That being said, voice over is always a possibility.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Quote Originally Posted by bitzflick View Post
    I know it seems like a hoax, but it is very possible for the male voice to sing like females. Ever hear of the Bee Gee's? Our local choir teacher would say that this is very possible.
    Grae Phillips does it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUuWTiCh6IA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uc6FZWWkNA

And singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFj7h1cTXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwt2PSe0F8w
    Last edited by DonnaT; 12-03-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    DonnaT

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    OP: Sounds like a man's voice to me.

I also wish I could sing like that ):
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    [QUOTE=noname;1106848] [/url] ) He sounds like a GG singing, truely amazing. But then I thought, I don't know of a women who can sing low tones, yet it is not uncommon for male singers to have a 7 octive voice range.QUOTE]

Seven octives? Name one singer that can sing even 4 without cracking. I can think of only one maybe could, Whitney Houston. And that was then.

Quote Originally Posted by bitzflick View Post
    I know it seems like a hoax, but it is very possible for the male voice to sing like females. Ever hear of the Bee Gee's?
    If u want to call what the Bee Gees did, quality singing, go rite ahead. But, Beverly Sills, they weren't. And how about Alvin and the Chipmunks? Higher, and better vibraddo then the Bee Gees.
    Boys can often have beautiful contralto or even soprano voices, until their hormones kick in. Then their top range just disappears!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!