Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do that keeps you firmly in guy mode?

Banned Read only
    I think we fet twice as much out of life, as the average beer swilling, football watching guy. The best of both worlds.

I love being in guy mode, really do. Hit the gym today at lunch, get dressed....out to the floor on the eliptical, 20 minutes. Then down to the floor to do my chest and arms, and BAM!@@@@@@, in walks this most amazing women. Dressed in a wonderful skirt real hose on (black). WOW! Then I look at her shoes and giggle. I have the same pair. Made me want to dress on the spot. For me its the shoes, trigers the girl in me everytime....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðarissa View Post
    I guess it's video gaming for me too, although if I can play a girl character I will.
    Ahh another video game nerd. Well if you and I ever played one of the Street fighter alphas, don't you dare pick Rose, she is MY character. A-ism mode.

Guy mode really set in when I get off the elevator and head to my office. I have enough at work to keep me locked to the grindstone. Lunch time, however, is mine (I shut my door and check this site and my fem email account.)
    Interesting thought, do others keep an email account strictly for their fem correspondence? I have to be careful to keep Carla only on one separate email account as other family members know my other username & passwords.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

whatever I don't want crossing the line...

I really want my male and female selves to be separate. This can cause some issues of Tina suddenly finding herself needing to drop her role and become the guy except that she's still dressed!

But, that notwithstanding, work pulls me right to guy mode unless its Tina helping him with something specific. Normally my guy side is so attached to what I've done all these years, that work pulls me toward the male side quickly. Obviously, for me anything family related means "him". And the biggest switch is when my wife wants the guy me around! Well, you can see that I can't imagine saying no to that, huh?

But doesn't that somewhat define where we allow our female selves to go? Once you've eliminated that which is clearly male, our female selves slide into the rest

tina

At the gun/trap range. No girlie thoughts then.

sorry girls but under my nomex is always a sports bra and panties....

Jenn

When my male responsibilities call, I don't have time to think about it. When all is completed, then I shift slowly into Erickka mode. Once there, it is my chill zone, but if duty calls, I just seem to snap right out of it again.

dressing up

On the weekend I dressup but not in bra and panties, but cowboy hat and boots. And I'm a member of SASS and Western 3Gun. Its compatition shooting using guns of the old west and dressing the part. Gals play too dressing like Victorian lady or a Saloon dancehall girl. Be polite with these gals because they just may have a pair of Colts 44/40's strapped on them.
    Lot of fun.

Woodworking!

Like several others here, I love woodworking. I build furniture, built-ins, jewelry boxes and custom cabinets. I love being covered with sawdust ALMOST as much as I do being covered in nylon!!
    Jonnie XOXO

Mentally I never in all guy mode there is always some girly going on in there
    Angie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Nothing keeps me totally in guy mode !

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Years ago at a support group meeting I was attending this topic came up. At the time I was assigned to a narcotics unit. I told the group how funny it was that I loved breaking down doors on some of the operations I was assigned to and how also I loved shopping enfemme. Well I don't break down doors anymore, but one of the things that puts me in guy mode now is reading a story to my grandaughter or holding my youngest GD in my arms.

Yours Terri

I breed Game Chickens and it keeps me grounded to my guy side because of the mindset of the people who breed chickens. Most of them just would not get me doing it in a skirt. And I have a bad fix on cars and bikes as well. Though I would love to do it all in a skirt.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Ahh another video game nerd. Well if you and I ever played one of the Street fighter alphas, don't you dare pick Rose, she is MY character. A-ism mode.
    Never got into the fighting stuffs. I'm more of a FPS / RPG gamer in a single player flavor.
    Weeeeeeee

Working on cars isn't just for guys anymore. It all depends on my mood as to my feelings doing any particulur thing. Sometimes it is just a guy thing yet other times I wish I could work in a nice skirt, tank and sandels( with heel of course)
    I often off road in a skirt or dress.

Kymmie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Ahh not just another video game nerd, but a Street Fighter video game nerd. Well if you ever were to play against me do not even think of picking Chun-Li. That's my character. Although I hate her outfits in the alpha series.
    Last edited by Jocelyn Quivers; 12-05-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Smile

For me, its playing FPS games, and old fashioned wargames with paper maps, and cardboard counters that stand for historical military units.

I don't think about dressing when I'm fishing.
    Shannon

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Illness.

Have had very little desire to dress, since becoming ill, would love to do so, but at present I can't see a point, nor would I really enjoy it. I Suppose I'm lucky, I have control over my dressing, not it has control over me, therefore I dress when the time is right, and I can do it unrushed and enjoy it, over hurrying and then wishing I'd never bothered.

Thankfully I'm getting back to full health, and therefore I hope to be dressing again soon!

Anyone know why one hour becomes 15 minutes when dressed, seem no sooner I start it time to change back.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

I have been Racing FWD cars on local tracks (KCIR, Gateway, and a few others) since the age of 17. I do most of my own work(A Lady in IL actually does my block internals) and I plan on always continueing to race, even tho its considered "a guy thing" I plan on transitioning some day, hopefully soon, I just see it as something that I do Ill do it as a girl just the same.

I love driving my 3 cars; collecting guns; collecting WWII, Korea, Vietnam, present day U.S. militaria; and comics.
    I also love watching sports, especially college and pro football.
    Although, I would love to cheer my favorite NFL teams (Bucs and Cowboys) in their respective cheerleader uniforms.

I can do very basic auto maintenance, such as oil chgs and coolant flushes, but other than that, I'm a novice.
    By the way, for you do-it-yourself well experienced auto mechanics, I have a 1995 Eagle Talon with a dead engine (probably blew a rod or something).
    I could surely use that car right now, with gas prices being so high, but I'm probably going to donate it. However, I was just curious to know much do you think it would cost to rebuild it or do an engine swap?

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

My genes and all that entails keep me in guy mode. I don't ever feel anything else - but perhaps we are just human and there is no such thing as girl-mode and guy-mode. It's worth thinking about...

After all, I know a few women who know a great deal more about cars than I do. Besides, aircraft are WAY cooler than cars.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Any job that I have had, especially now since I work at a high school, keeps me in my guy mode, except for panties 24/7. But when I was married and home alone, I did about everything dressed. Building a gazebo, rebuilding a fence, painting, mowing lawns in back yard, cleaning all the windows, inside and out, etc. I miss being able to do projects like that. Can't do them in a condo.

I do a lot of guy things but I do most of them at least sometimes in girl mode like hunting working on cars ect so I guess nothing really keeps me in guy mode