Thread: Coming out

Coming out

Hello all,

My fem name is Amanda, I am a gay 26 yr old male who is a CD from Virginia.... My question is has any one padded themselves to appear fatter then the are to give them selves the full look of being a full sized woman... Or even tried pretending to be pregnant?????

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Gawd I think most girls (count me in as one) would kill to be thinner. I can't imagine anyone wishing for the opposite!
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Pregnant, yes!

I love looking pregnant. I've put together a 20-pound pad that I fasten to my abdomen -- using the same stomach-support straps that some women use when they're pregnant -- and it gives me a third-trimester appearance and even a realistic waddle.

You've seen pregnant women walking along with one hand under their bulge to relieve some of the strain put on them by the extra weight and to help balance themselves. That's what I have to do, too.

And if you've ever watched an expectant woman struggle to stand up after sitting on a low sofa, you'd see me do exactly the same thing.

Over the years, I've shopped at a number of maternity-clothing stores, trying on and purchasing a dozen outfits.

To me, being pregnant is the height of femininity, and I do my best to simulate it.
    Last edited by fran46; 12-03-2007 at 05:02 PM.

You can always sit in watch movies and eat tubs of icecream and chocolate....extra weight and curves guaranteed

Guilty as charged! I am thin size 10. I have a girdle with butt and hip pads--from JCPenny. Love it.

Also i once bought a maternity dress at a thrift shop. Added padding. Took a couple of private pics later on. I was thinking about wearing it on Halloween--but that never happened.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I find it interesting that some gals would like to do this. "the height of femininty" - It makes some sense. For me, I am happy doing my best to imitate a stick figure - in heels!

Gen

I have a girdle with butt and hip pads--from JCPenny. Love it.
    I wouldn't mind having a bit more on the hips, since we never seem to look quite right that way as we come. But that would be about it.
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "No, ON ME!"

[SIZE="2"]You really got me on that question! I do not recall in the almost 60 years of dressing ever thinking about dressing as if I were pregnant. I guess I prefer the slim, sleek and slender look myself.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanW View Post
    Gawd I think most girls (count me in as one) would kill to be thinner. I can't imagine anyone wishing for the opposite!
    Well, it is not as clear cut as it seems... Indeed, I wuld like to lose some weight in soe places of my body but I would like to gain some in other parts... For example I would really like to lose some weight around my waist... But I wouldn't mind gaining a few inches at the hips and on my bottom...

Right now I have the problem of buying dresses or suits: if they fit for the top, they are completely lose for the bottom... So I buy separate... Skirts and tops.

Eugenie

Right now I have the problem of buying dresses or suits: if they fit for the top, they are completely lose for the bottom
    Me too.

That outfit I borrowed from my wife for my first photos was a top and the skirt where the skirt was fine but the top was snug across the chest. If I'd been buying for myself I would probably looking for something available as seperates, taking the 12/14 skirt and getting a 14/16 top. Or buying two of the same outfits, one in each size, and then sending what I didn't keep to Goodwill. But it would have to be a darn cute outfit for that!
    "No, ON ME!"

I did the "pregnant" thing for a weekend a long while ago - we were cleaning in the attic and came upon a box of sweet wife's maternity clothes and left them out while trying to decide whether to tempt the fates. You all do know that the best way to get pregnant again is to give away the maternity clothes and the playpen/crib/stroller?

Anyway, almost as a sign from the gods, dear wife went away for a weekend to see her sister. So JJ was well into her third trimester all weekend. I used a couple of wet (and heavy) bathtowels wadded up in a plastic bag and held it in place with a stretched out bodybriefer. Enormous breasts. Lots of uncomfortable waddling, no comfortable position to sleep, and a backache by Sunday night. Strangely enough, I really didn't want to take it off when I had to change back.

On the more general question, I have been padding my tush and hips to a tight size 18 whenever my outfit allows. This way, my bottom matches my top, and I really have a girlish silhouette. I'm a little over six feet tall, so it doesn't really make me look fat, rather just a big girl. I couldn't get over how different it made me feel about myself - I somehow feel much more "authentic" and walk and move very differently. Dear wife commented that this was probably the most significant improvement in my appearance for years - even more so than my real long hair. And it is really cool to have to work jeans or a skirt up over the hips to fasten the relatively loose waistband.

-jj
    Last edited by jenniferj; 12-03-2007 at 06:06 PM.

I'd rather be thinner.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Hello all,

My fem name is Amanda, I am a gay 26 yr old male who is a CD from Virginia.... My question is has any one padded themselves to appear fatter then the are to give them selves the full look of being a full sized woman... Or even tried pretending to be pregnant?????
    The pregnant question comes up so often that the answer has to be yes.

Interesting question

That's an interesting question. For me, no, I've never had an interest in portraying that in my dressing. I guess I'll stick to trying to be the skinny little biatch...lol.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U caught me!

I have had some success at creating a "grand dame" look for some large opera gowns I have.
    Also, went a step further, to a very curvy, large living doll. Lots of foam butt and leg padding, several layers of overalls, girdles and tites, combined with huge breasts and a corset in the middle. Then, an opaque body stocking over everything. Topped with a doll's face. I try the weirdest things, don't I? LOL
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think it would be fun to try, but alas I never have. It would mean having to purchase maternity clothes in addition to my current wardrobe.

I have been thinking more about padding my hip area to try and look more curvy. As it goes, I'm kind of a twig.

Padding hips and butt is definately great for the curvy feminine look, I do it always when I go out! Never thought of the maternity look, but it sounds interesting!!

WOW!!! That would be funny, a 60 yr old pregnant gurl. That would really look right. Hmmmm??? Bj

Silver Member
    Tried the extra padding in the butt and hips. Found some of my fav dresses and skirts were too tight and "lost the extra weight".

Chari

Padding

Amanda here again. I have always wanted to try and wear fat suit and maybe an empathy belly under my fem clothes to get the look and feel right..... (I known this is wierd but the feeling and the look would be very real) Has any body had any expenice with LegAffects????????? Looks very intersting!!!!

Side Note: Question about female names, When you decide on female name do just replace the first name only or do y'all use a totally different name.... First and Last and even maybe middle?????? Just wondering.... Like my new first but do not know what I should do for the rest??????

Amanda

Nope. One of the few things I do enjoy about not being a GG is not having to go through pregnancy. Does nothing at all for me.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Talking Pregnant- I love It

Hey Amanda- Natalie here. I absolutely love dressing up as a big pregnant woman. I feel so feminine and wonderful with my pregnancy glow. I am considering trying to find an empathy belly to help with the realism.

Also Fran 46 could you elaborate a little more about how you made your weighted belly or post pictures of the contraption. I would love to be able to make one. Thanks so much. Pregnancy is beautiful and i love my extra curves no matter how big i get!! xoxox

For the girls that use padding on their hips and butts, what are you using to pad with?

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bre Rue View Post
    For the girls that use padding on their hips and butts, what are you using to pad with?
    For the outfits that are a tighter fit and more figure revealing... I made my own out of cotton fabric, and some soft pillow stuffing.

Works like a charm, is cheap and looks great!

*hugs*

Zara

Pregnant , no i have seen several friends go through pregnancy and if you do the padding you should try passing a melon to give yourself the complete experiance OUCH!!!!!!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem