Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Need at Least one CD item on you at all times?

Do You Need at Least one CD item on you at all times?

I personally need to have some form of cd'ing present with me all the time......For me it's my nails.......I can see them all day long and it gives me great satisfaction. I just feel at ease when I have my nails. It might be some other form of cd'ing for others.

My question is....Do you feel you have to have some form of cd'ing on you all or most of the time and does it need to be visible to yourself or others or do you prefer that it is unseen?.

To me, I love being able to feel and see my nails all the time....I feel lost without them.

I would love to hear from you....take care

[SIZE="2"]If it were possible, I would want to be completely dressed all the time. But, that is not possible. I usually have panties on 24/7 and sometimes my bra. I really don't feel I have to have something feminine on all the time though.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

Not sure if its a need, but I love to wear pantyhose under my male clothes almost every day (24/7), except for certain situations, such as when I'm taking a shower or visiting family. Those kinds of things.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Looking for a gentleman

Talking Yes it make me feel better

I have gown my REAL nails long and keep them filed and as fem as possible.
    They are not polished unless I am fully dressed but they are long and girlish as possible
    [B][LEFT][CENTER][/CENTERTammy

It depends how I am feeling, and what I am doing. For example, at the moment I am doing home renos, and am wearing one of my favourite sets of breast forms (attached) and a nice burgundy velvet and lace bra that my GF gave me on the weekend. I will be wearing these to the hardware store, etc, because I will be wearing a winter coat. w.

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Nope. But I do think about being able to CD a lot. Perhaps more than I should.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Nope. I always know who I am whatever I'm wearing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sometimes. But if not able to wear something special one day, i tell myself I should do something feminine every day regardless of how small- plucking out some eyebrows, shaving the armpits, prancing in front of the mirror, strutting around the house with my hips swaying, etc. One little thing everyday- brings a smile to my face, a little stress reliever!!

Believe it or not, for me, now, it's not really about the clothes. Ruth is part of me. It's nice when she can get dressed, but it's not necessary all the time.
    And more so than anything else in my life, I don't have to carry round any physical evidence of her existence...
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Actually, quite recently I've felt much less of the need to wear feminine stuff to feel like a woman. I do feel like a woman all the time whatever I'm wearing.

It doesn't mean that I don't enjoy dressing "en femme" when I have the occasion. But the occasion is now more linked to meeting other sisters or going out. Dressing alone is much less of a necessity for me than it used to be.

In any case, I never wear just a part of feminine clothes. I dress either completely "en femme" from head to toes or i dress in drab.

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 12-03-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Former Member
    No. It is either 100% or nothing for me......and the 100% doesn't happen very often.

For me yes I do. I normall wear an ankle bracelet which I love and a heart pendant (both are invisible to the outside world unless I want them to be (although taking off my socks is a bit drastic) I often wear clear nail varnish and, like you keep my nails long and feminine. I also sometimes wear perfume which creates a stir - though have been told off by my kids so won't do that when they are around and sometimes mascara.

All these things descibe me and I am aware I am running a gauntlet but they make me happier inside - goodness knows why. Funny world?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I dont have to have something on at all times but I do wear panties 24/7 as I dont own any male underwear, I wear 2 silver braclets, 2 gold necklaces, one a cross and the other a leo head since thats my birth sign. Its more of a coin type pendant. And I wear an gold anklet 24/7. I am out in male mode and cant dress all the time but those items are on me all the time.

Susan Michelle

Before kids, I "had to" sleep in fem every night. Now, it's never. And I don't sleep well. Dang kids! Just kidding!

I don't. I don't even under-dress if I am going outside. I wear nothing feminine outside the house.

Nope. Andrea is firmly packed away in 14 boxes when I'm in drab. There is definitely a line drawn between my dominant male self and my miniature female self.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreamfor View Post
    Nope. Andrea is firmly packed away in 14 boxes when I'm in drab. There is definitely a line drawn between my dominant male self and my miniature female self.
    Christ woman you have 14 boxes of femme stuff and you always talk like it is a small part of your life. I think you are trying to supress her too much.

But for me, I carry a female wallet, my socks, shoes, undies are all femme.
    [I know everyone wants to hear about my undies... ]

My tees, shorts, pants, pretty much everything is either unisex or femme.

I think it is not so much about needing to dress femme, I think it is more about NOT wanting anything masculine. I feel icky in man clothes.

Hello Girls, It's the little things that make us all different, I choose to wear panties all the time. The fact I do not own a "mens" pair may have something to do with that. And my toes are always painted, everything from pale pinks to super bright reds. Right now they are a real pretty purple (same as my wife's ALWAYS!!) There are other things too but these are the standard. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

For me its shoes and panties and although I love pantyhose or nylons its not required. Janet

Banned Read only
    Nope, don't mix the two together.
    Jodie

It's all or none,

I dont have to have something on at all times but I do wear panties 24/7

When it's really really cold out, I'll wear black or navy tights under my slacks, otherwise it's all or nothing: head to toe as a guy or a girl

renee,
    because i can't get my nails to stay long ( work ) i use artifical ones. as far as what i have for cd'ing, i like to wear undies. everyday, always.

hugs,
    geri danielle

It is all or nothing in my case. When male, ALL drab, when female ALL femme. That is one way I am able to help keep the balance of both in my life.