Thread: Do it Yourself Cleavage

Do it Yourself Cleavage

While wondering around the Web , I came across this site

:http://susanmiller64.googlepages.com/cleavage

I don't know Susan Miller but base on the instructions she provides this seems like one of the most straigforward, inexpensive ways to get clevage.
    If the results are anywhere near her picture, I would be extacic !!
    Thought I would share since the questions comes up often here and there are a lot of differnet suggestions that people who have achieved great results put forth but I don't recall seeing this exact method. I have not tried this one but you can bet I am off to the fabric store this afternoon to get the material.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Looks promising; I must give it a try. thanks for the tip.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Oh wow - may have to try this out ...Iuse a medical tape ( ouch to remove ) and falsies...... It certainly does the trick , but I think this may be easier - even tho I,ve a pigeon chest.....
    thanks for the thread

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drucilla View Post
    While wondering around the Web , I came across this site

:http://susanmiller64.googlepages.com/cleavage

I don't know Susan Miller but base on the instructions she provides this seems like one of the most straigforward, inexpensive ways to get clevage.
    If the results are anywhere near her picture, I would be extacic !!
    Thought I would share since the questions comes up often here and there are a lot of differnet suggestions that people who have achieved great results put forth but I don't recall seeing this exact method. I have not tried this one but you can bet I am off to the fabric store this afternoon to get the material.
    It's only another method of taping, ie some tape under to push up, others tape in a cross, from under one arm, and across under the breasts to push them upwards for the desidered affect. (I prefer the across method with tape (transpore)) as this follow the bra line and is easier to hide under the bra.

The real secret of these methods, is using the false bust to the side, to push the cleavage up and across. done well, no one would even suspect the cleavage was fake. shading with makeup depends on how much loose skin you have, I've never had need to shade, only blend, my face, neck, and cleavage so it all is the same tone.

I have silcone forms, which are pear shaped, once the taping is in place and the bra is on, I place these in the bra, with the top of the tear, pointing under my arm, this looks more natural, and allows a better push over and of the real skin.

This subject has been covered many times just search for cleavage, and your'll find endless tips on this.

Good Luck
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

I do not have that problem. My problem is hidding my Breast. During the Summer. While I am not CD. As they stick out [Like two softballs] , but during the Winter. My coat hides them more.

Gold Member
    Thanks for the swell tip, but they forgot to mention, a shaved chest is a must

This looks much better than the tape method. I'm going to try it tonight.

Thanx!

~~Sandy~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Joan Collins used to use gaffer tape on set ( that grey stuff electricians use ) for the same result. This may be an urban myth but sounds likely..

I tried the tape thing after the bass player in the tranny band i was playing in ( the dizzybabes...) introduced me to the idea.

After about an hour it felt incredibly uncomfortable and that was the last time i bothered. The young lad at the tesco express checkout on the way home couldn't take his eyes off my chest. hmmm..

What a great idea! I have been using the rice filled kneehighs as breast forms for over 20 years. (I call them seed bags). I never was able to create cleavage so i didn't wear anything too low cut. Perhaps with this method i'll be able to wear low cut fashions and really show off my femininity. Thanks for the tip Dru, you're a real sweetheart.Jill

Quote Originally Posted by EDNA View Post
    I do not have that problem. My problem is hidding my Breast. During the Summer. While I am not CD. As they stick out [Like two softballs] , but during the Winter. My coat hides them more.
    I have the same problem (so to say ) During summer time my breasts are bouncing under my tee shirts... I don't even go to the beach because I would feel like a woman going "topless". I know it is common on French beaches, but not for my taste...

Eugenie

Great Idea!! can't wait to try it out! thanks for sharing

Thank you!

This looks to be a wonderful option to taping, and much quicker once you have all the "foundation" stuff made! Thank you!!!

Liz

Thanks!

Wow - Thanks for the information. It's nice to finally find something really useful!

[QUOTE=Drucilla;1108286]While wondering around the Web , I came across this site

Hi Drucilla
    I tried this method a few years ago and have posted a photo to show the results, I did not have much natural breast tissue then and the results were very good i think. i used a tape very similiar to that used on the link.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo