Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the Most Exciting Moment for You?

Like most girls here its the end - when it all comes together. Unfortunately I have to pick my moments when I can dress and have to do it away from home.

So when I've finished I take a picture before I go out - this both makes me concentrate more and makes me realise what I'm doing.

Fortunately I can't really see the flaws on the picture because the viewer is so small.

But will look at it and say to myself - ok Tricia this is you, enjoy yourself and though nervous I will walk out of the hotel room confidant and feeling a million dollars.

Good question!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I love slipping on a pair of sexy high heels after I've put on pantyhose. That sensation is so exciting!

It's a tie

Between zipping on my skirt and putting on my lip gloss with a brush

My level of excitement rises as I transform into Jillian from Jay. It is at its peak when I score a choice parking spot near the club. I love turning a couple of heads and getting a double-take or two as I make my way inside. For me, it doesnt get much better.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I don't dress unless I'm going out. The most exciting moment is when I've finished my makeup, finished dressing and go out the door. I'm nervous (terrified actually) for a few minutes then it is great fun.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

For me, it is putting on the wig and then the lipstick at the end. Since I normally complete my final touches on the road, so to speak, away from home on the way to meet my "lady" friends, I usually end up putting on the wig, lipstick and jewelry looking in my car visor's mirror under poor lighting at night. So the thrill is tempered somewhat on those occasions. But the real and best thrill comes when I meet with my special friend(s) and start the evening out with good conversation on the way to our selected destination.

PS: I also get a thrill just driving en femme to our designated rendevous point prior to meeting up. It is during that period that I start adjusting to the transformed "me", feeling the skirt on my legs, seeing the glint of the night lights on my polished nails and wondering if anyone notices the attractive lady in the car next to theirs.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 12-05-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    For me its after i've finished the last touch of makeup and slid the wig into place.

I lean forward and give the hair a loose shake... and look up to see the real me looking back.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh there she is!

For me it's the moment I step out all dressed-up, especially with bare legs, and feel the air blowing up my skirt.... mmmm

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    When I step out of the bed room, fully dressed, and my wife says there's my girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

From the time I start dressing till the time I take the last thing off, That is the best part. I don't think there is any one best part. Just the whole time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I suppose being totally done and slipping into a pair of 5 inch spikes and swishing my booty down the hall hearing my hosiery swish swish and my titties jiggle. I do love glossing my lips too.

Aspiring Member
    Great question. Yes, for me, there is a moment of crossdressing perfection. I've put on my panties, pantyhose, camisole, slip and dress or suit. And then, I look up in the mirror. Wow, I love it!

Smile

The excitement of how I will look at the end of it all, and what a babydoll I feel like. I feel completly relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    For me its after i've finished the last touch of makeup and slid the wig into place.

I lean forward and give the hair a loose shake... and look up to see the real me looking back.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh there she is!

Yeah a good hair style can make me forget about my make-up melt down.

Sandy said it best “I love it all, putting on the panties, bra, and breast forms....” although putting on my wig after getting the makeup done is when I feel the transformation.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Most exiting thing...

well, the most exiting thing for me is to intend in ma mind that "today am going to dress" from that moment ma heart will begin to pound, then i'll get dressed and go out for a walk till when am about to come back home after "strolling" thats wen the pounding will stop. Excited? yes thats how excited i get, so i get exited all through.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    Putting on pantyhose.. the look and feel of a brand new pair of pantyhose can't be beat, and then slipping on a nice pair of high heeled pumps...
    Perfectly stated!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I could write a book

What I'm doing right now is most exciting. And that's communicating with all you lovelly ladys while dressed. My outfit of the day is as follows:
    A brand new black satin bra I just bought yesterday at Macy's
    A midrif body shaper
    black lace garder belt
    black lace top stockings
    black satin 3 inch pumps
    A sheer black dress that I made myself. Its long and slit up both sides, with short flutter sleaves
    A silver leaf belt
    a turquise necklace
    a faux diamond brachlet (I can't aford the real stuff)
    a long dirty blond wig combed out to perfection.
    and just a touch of make-up lipstick and light eyeliner and shadow
    Yes I look forward everyday I can sit and write to you lovelly lady's.Daviolin

Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    well, the most exiting thing for me is to intend in ma mind that "today am going to dress" from that moment ma heart will begin to pound, then i'll get dressed and go out for a walk till when am about to come back home after "strolling" thats wen the pounding will stop. Excited? yes thats how excited i get, so i get exited all through.
    I know exactly what you mean! The excitement for me begins to build as soon as I start thinking about what to wear, sometimes I'll lay everything out on the bed (changing my mind a dozen times of course) and it's such a rush to imagine how I'm gonna look when I put it on:

Sliding a pair of sheer nylons or pantyhose over freshly shaved legs then.............!!! Nothing compares to that feeling!!

Also trying on a new pair of sexy shoes for the first time and looking at myself in the mirror!!
    Jonnie XOXO

It's when that second pair of earrings goes on...................

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

That moment

Putting on the breasforms and slipping into a slip and or dress then putting on the wig..... That does it for me....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

The moment I get the last of my lipsick on and check to make sure everything else is in place and I take that long look in the mirror and know it was worth all the trouble.

Favorite

For me, one of the things I really enjoy is wearing my thigh high nylons, panties and a bra under my clothes and going into a department store, picking out a dress and skirt and top and trying them on in the dressing room. What a great feeling. Love it. One of my favorite things.

Francine