Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the Most Exciting Moment for You?

What is the Most Exciting Moment for You?

Every aspect of dressing is a joy (except for shaving!) but there is one special moment which I always look forward to: after I put on my makeup I save my lipstick for last, then I'll take my time getting my wig just so, and put on my bra and panties...and a slip and stockings if I'm wearing them that day...and then, when the illusion of femininity is almost complete, I love to stand in front of the full length mirror to watch the pretty woman in lingerie putting on her lipstick...it makes me excited just thinking about it! What's your favorite moment?

I would have to agree with that one

At least during the few times I get totally dressed. Most of the time I just get dressed with no make up at home. Maybe just some lip gloss and piggy tails or my hair held in a bun. Then my best moment is when I apply my body lotion on my legs. Although I also LOVE when I have time to comb my hair slowly and gently.

Michelia

Putting on pantyhose.. the look and feel of a brand new pair of pantyhose can't be beat, and then slipping on a nice pair of high heeled pumps...

I guess the most enjoyable moment for me is when I complete the look. For me thats when when i put on my earings, it finishes off the look and I feel complete.

Sitting while wearing my panties and bra. While watching Teleivion or being on the Internet.

Content and Happy
    That I have very few, if any, male feelings anymore.

Lanore

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

That first look!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Every aspect of dressing is a joy (except for shaving!) but there is one special moment which I always look forward to: after I put on my makeup I save my lipstick for last, then I'll take my time getting my wig just so, and put on my bra and panties...and a slip and stockings if I'm wearing them that day...and then, when the illusion of femininity is almost complete, I love to stand in front of the full length mirror to watch the pretty woman in lingerie putting on her lipstick...it makes me excited just thinking about it! What's your favorite moment?
    Just like u said, Windy. I brush my wig in the face mirror, then walk over to the full length one. More often than not, I gasp when I see the hot, young babe looking back at me!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    mine is getting all dressed up , in heels too , then applying my wet look lipgloss........look a right **** lol

oh hell - I,ve gone giddy.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassy11 View Post
    I guess the most enjoyable moment for me is when I complete the look. For me thats when when i put on my earings, it finishes off the look and I feel complete.
    Ditto

It has to be when every think in place and I feel the look is right (I mess around with many different looks, ie using coloured Contacts, different coloured and styled wigs, different glasses etc. when every thing looks just as I hoped (or better) that the best moment for me.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    The night my wife first dressed me.

When i am fully dressed and made up, looking in my full length mirror and thinking.."Hi Debs". I then stand pouting and flicking my fingers through my hair [wig] admiring my curvy figure for about 10/15 minutes!!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Toss-up:

Doing my Eyelashes, and Eyeliner.
    Putting on my Lips...especially while finishing with lipliner.

Usually I see Roberta when I put on the eyes, and I get an extra lift when I line my lips, sculpting the look of my mouth.

Somewhere in there *she* joyfully appears. Yum !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

For me it's when I put my heels on which is the last thing I do, stand up and take a look in the mirrow to see how good I look and feel.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    grabbing my purse and making one last check i the mirror before heading out

It's all fun Hon but I think my favorite moment is when I'm ready to grab my purse and head out the door.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    .... I brush my wig in the face mirror, then walk over to the full length one. More often than not, I gasp when I see the hot, young babe looking back at me!
    RS
    Agreed Robby, though with me it is the "mid-aged babe" But that first, full length look after the hair has been brushed out is often startling, in a wonderful, exciting way.

xxx

For me the most exciting point is just after I slip my breastforms into my bra. Nothing makes me feel more feminine!

opening the front door late at night and stepping out!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Ooh, you really want me to tell? I didn't think this was that kind of site.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

For me;it is right after I have used the depilatory cream and that I take a shower to rince my skin from the product. At that moment my skin is extremely smooth and it is a very sensuous feeling to use the soap on my body, on my legs and on my breasts.

Unfortunately it doesn't last very long... The hair is growing rather fast, in a couple of days...

Otherwise my favourite moments are those when I meet CD sisters and we go out to diner...

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 12-04-2007 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer41356 View Post
    grabbing my purse and making one last check i the mirror before heading out
    I know just what you mean, it's always a thrill when I'm all put together and I sit down on the edge of the bed, cross my legs with a swish of nylon, and organize my purse for a day (or night) on the town....

Taking one last look in the mirror before I head out the door.
    "You go girl!" I say to myself.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Honestly? Stripping it all off at bed time.... Now that's good
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Well. I think I'd say "Moisturising freshly shaved legs" .... the simple things in life.
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

I love it all, putting on the panties, bra, breast forms....love putting on hose, the feel against nice smooth legs.....but the moment of ahhh. Is when I add the wig, comb my hair look in the mirror and go "not bad SandyR",

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...