94 36.43%
  • you would probely do it

42 16.28%
  • you dont have to shovel snow

86 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shoveling snow

shoveling snow

does any one shovel snow dress as a woman?

i don't

Now That really would give the neighbours something to talk about
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

what a bonkers vote!!! ( i still voted)
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Gold Member
    Hey I got a picture of me pretending to shoveling it.

I've seen bikini clad skiiers and that was really erotic. But somehow shoveling snow during a snow storm while dressed has not really entered my mind as a feminine thing to do.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    I've seen bikini clad skiiers and that was really erotic. But somehow shoveling snow during a snow storm while dressed has not really entered my mind as a feminine thing to do.
    I agree with Kristen not to mention freezing the the twig and berries.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I don't, but I have shoveled snow underdressed. In fact, quite often with panties and pantyhose (if it's really cold, I wear a pair of tights).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Is this a euphemism, or have I been in the neon city wasteland for too long?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

NOPE, I'm retired and live way out in the woods, if it snows that bad I just put another log on the fire and pop a beer and laugh at city folks.

Yes! When I was young and going to school. In a State that had snow.

Otherwise I lived in A State. That did not get much snow. Then I would pay someone to remove it. Plus I lived in a City. That there was no snow.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmm, dressed how?

shoveling snow takes a certain set of clothes. I suppose that as time goes on I might wish to spend money in that direction, or have older clothes to use, but I'm not about to spend a pile on clothes to go outside to shovel!!!

Heavens, what the devil would happen to my makeup!

So, no...I'll let him go do that and then when he gets back I'll make him feel all wonderful in hose and a nice short skirt with nice high platforms....mmmm.

The male in me needs some incentive to shovel!!!!

Tina

Uuuuuummmmm......no.

Doing it in some Hanes Her Way sweatpants with Cuddl Duds underneath, a HHW sweatshirt, and a pink quilted greatcoat over it all with a fluffy hat and knit gloves is something I have actually done, and I guess that qualifies as being dressed as a woman. I wouldn't do it in skirt and pantyhose.

(I did it that way mostly when I was living in Kansas. When it snows in Oklahoma, it usually melts the next day.)

I cann't see shovelling snow being much of an issue for me, however I were to dress, in this neck of the woods. I bet we'll get no more than a light dusting yet again. No point "Dreaming of a White Christmas'
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

What an odd question.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

We don't got no stinking snow in the Bay Area! But I have been skiing in panties and pantyhose under my bibs. Sure keeps the legs warm.

Not if I had alot to shoevl
    Angie

Banned Read only
    My coats are women's coats, my boots are women's boots. I kinda have to when I'm in an area with winter.

Well, kind of. In my girls jeans, sweater, a pair of winter boots (not heels), a wool cap, a heavy coat, and gloves. No one would know by looking at me if I was dressed or not.
    Hugs,

Teddie

funny you mention....

If there is anything I don't mind about winter, it is watching the shoe prints in the snow, especially from heels. Makes you wonder about the person wearing them. And, what it would be like to leave those wonderful prints.
    Bought some heeled boots about a month ago, and was waiting for it to snow. Did all the heavy shovelling in regular boots, (we received quite the dump!), but when I had just the steps and small sidewalk, I popped inside and slide on my boots. They are just under the knee, and have about a four inch heel. Got to leave some lovely prints in the snow as I finished up. Wasn't dressed otherwise, but it was still fun.
    Sadly, I had to salt the prints away, as I had company coming.

Shovel snow dressed as a woman? Hell no! I don't even do it dressed as a man, and I live in a suburb of Buffalo, NY!!!!!

Then again, maybe it would be a good excuse to buy a nice pair of high heeled boots. Hmmmmmmm........

Jenny

I had to shovel snow this morning.... it was wet snow. Bleagh I HATE when it's snows then rains but not enough to nuke the dumb snow..... then it started to snow again. Blah! I wore my tights under my drab stuff tho. It was cold out there.
    Weeeeeeee

Explain to me again, what is this snow stuff? No really maybe an inch or so at a time maybe twice per year. Wouldn't want to get my "stuff" wet & cold or muddy. No I don't think so!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Did it once

I only shoveled snow enfemme once. It was shortly after I moved into my new house. I didn't know any neighbors as I had been in the house less than a month.

Well I had been spending a lot of time dressed, so when it snowed I didn't want to stop. So I put on jeans, a sweater, and boots, and went out to shovel. I had my makeup and hair done, so I was in complete girl mode. It wasn't a lot to shovel, and I made quick work of it. I didn't see any neighbors, and didn't think anything of it when I was done. A few weeks later, I got to meet a neighbor a couple of houses down. As we get to know each other, I tell her about myself and mention that I am single. She then asks about my sister. I told her I don't have a sister. She looked a bit confused, and I just giggled to myself. I think it is safe to say she got to see Monika shoveling. She didn't ask any further, so I never mentioned it. I still find it amusing.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Yes I shovel snow dressed, but in jeans, winter boots, a warm coat, gloves and my hair in a pony tail under a hat. I figure no one really knows weather, I'm dressed or not.
    Lisa Renee