Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How sneaky when you were a child dressing up

How sneaky when you were a child dressing up

I don't know how I got away with it, but I did. There were a few times I nearly got caught wearing a dress (I was about 13), and I nearly died a death.

I also nearly got caught putting back my sister's skirts after wearing them. Too close for comfort.

My sis had a great dress sense and I loved four skirts in particular. One, a green, chunky fleck gore skirt which I adored. I was intent on wearing it but I never got the chance.

Another was a blue skirt, I did wear that several times. And then there was a gray skirt which I never got the chance to wear. A black one too, I sadly didn't get the chance to wear.

I was sneaky in those days though.

Banned Read only
    I didn't have to be sneaky at all.
    I'm the youngest of a family of five, all girls,
    including me! My mother and sisters were all
    supportive of me right from the start. I could
    dress as a girl pretty much when I wanted
    at home. With plenty of outings as well.
    Happy days.

Angela, you've been very lucky.

I hide it but not to well. I was never caught wearing anything that I can remember. But my stash of clothes was found by my mom and granny many times over the years.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Pretty sneaky as a pre-teen but when I got to be older I got sloppy. My Mom caught me a number of times with different things. Seems the desire sometimes outweighs the risk when you are desperate.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Caught many times with my mom and sisters slips (early 70's) then as a teen in the late 70's early 80's I "procured" my own stash of panties and slips. I know my mom found the stuff.....was'nt put back they way I left it. Nothing was ever said, but she knew.

i had little selection to wear

i started dressing about age 12. i did not have any sisters at home so i did not have any cool clothes to wear, so i had to raid my mom's dresser when she wasn't home. those were the days, hose, slip and granny panties.

i dont think she knew, and i dont think she even knows that i dress to this day. when i viisit i take my own stuff to wear under my "regular" clothes, but i've been getting sloppy and leaving my things out in my room. i think i want to get caught so i don't have to come out and tell first.

I am glad to say. That I was never sneaky. In anything I did. I do not know. What I would have done. If I would have had to be sneaky.

My parents were supportive. By helping me, buying and making me. Real nice clothes. Just like the parents did. For my other Boy Cousins. That want to dress as a girl.[In which we all still CD and are happy to do so.] Plus all of our parents. Did not care what we did and what anyone else Said about it.

I was never caught by my Mom but I tend to think she knew and just didn't say anything. I'm guessing that she just thought it was a phase that would go away like my wanting to be a fireman. However, I'm not happy with my 'sneaking' with my SO of 30 years! I wish I had told her sooner, which is not to say that things are great now that she knows but I would have felt a lot less guilty and probably hurt her much less as well.

I tended to get lsoppy as I entered my 40s. I couldn't care less who knows now. But way back when I was a child, what I did felt so dangerous.

I never got caught close a few time I was rather sneaky
    Angie

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Burke View Post
    I didn't have to be sneaky at all.
    I'm the youngest of a family of five, all girls,
    including me! My mother and sisters were all
    supportive of me right from the start. I could
    dress as a girl pretty much when I wanted
    at home. With plenty of outings as well.
    Happy days.
    Lucky you. My older sister loved to dress me up, and mom would sometimes tell us to stop, but never go and change. I was about 12 when she sort of gave up complaining, so I got to be a girl a lot.

I began going out with my sister when I was 14, maybe 15. It was so amazing being out and totally accepted by everyone as a girl. I was so thrilled.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Ive never been oficially caught dressed by my family. But, I dont even what to know how many times theyve discovered clothes.

Im not sure why theyve never even said anything about me myself. I even have bras, perfumes, shoes, shorts and other clothes laying aroung my room. I even wear pink princess house shoes areoung the house and I the most Ive heard was my dad joking with me asking me if I was having a sex change, I just kinda laughed.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Jess View Post
    Ive never been oficially caught dressed by my family. But, I dont even what to know how many times theyve discovered clothes.

Im not sure why theyve never even said anything about me myself. I even have bras, perfumes, shoes, shorts and other clothes laying aroung my room. I even wear pink princess house shoes areoung the house and I the most Ive heard was my dad joking with me asking me if I was having a sex change, I just kinda laughed.
    Maybe they just love you enough to let you be you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Maybe they just love you enough to let you be you.
    I really hope so, my brother and about 4 of my friends know and they are really supportive. I just wish I could come out to the rest of my family so I could be me 24/7.

Just here to make freinds
    I never really got caught but, I remember this one time. I was dressed up walking around the house in the afternoon. I was just about to go downstairs to the basement and change back when my brother came up to the back door of the house. He saw me for about a split second. I ran downstairs and locked the door - he defiantly saw me because he kept saying you are wearing your sisters clothes. I hid as best I could but he saw me again threw a crack in the paneling. Man was I freaked out and excited at the same time . I remember that I was wearing my sisters red dress that had an elastic top with spaghetti straps - I was also wearing her black bra and panties - she has great taste! We have never spoken about it and he never busted me again - thank god. I think that he keeps his mouth shut because I have a couple of things on him that I am sure he doesn't want me to reveal
    Really enjoying this!!!

Sneaky...?

Well,

Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep there clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and a skating dress. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing. To this day nothing has ever been said. I look back on that time in my life with both joy and sadness. Joy in what I had and sadness that I would never have it like that again.

Love and hugs to all,
    Patti Remick

Quote Originally Posted by 1950sclothes View Post
    Angela, you've been very lucky.
    Yes, very lucky. Angela, show us some pictures of those days of yore!

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I did get caught by my sister a couple of times. Once when we were quite young she came into my bedroom without knocking and I had to dive under the sheets. Needless to say I wasn't able to cover up completely and she saw our mum's gold lame blouse covering my shoulders. I told her it was my new PJ's, which she seemed to buy.

You may remember I talked about these closets in our one house that were built into one end of the room, with a false wall separating out the balance of the roof space? Well these closets were quite deep too, and there was a void between the hanger rail and this false wall of probably 3-4 feet. As a kid I could actually stand up in this space. On many occasions I'd sneak into the one behind my parent's closet and it meant that I could try on my mother's things right off the hanger without being seen.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

I had to be. No sisters here. I was very picky in getting things back in the right place and haven't been caught. I can't say for sure if there is any suspicion, maybe something wasn't put back as perfectly as I had hoped. Nothing has been said and I plan to keep it that way. Now that I own a few things I feel the chance of discovery has decreased.

The first time i tried on tights "caught" early morning no one else up, on the chair my sisters work clothes,so i decided to have a play, on go knickers,bra,tights,skirt,top,feeling pretty good then movement upstairs sis decides to get up,in true olympic
    stripping mode i undress fold all the clothes,then the tights ahh why wont they get back in shape,at this point i new i had to get rid of them so under the cushion they went sis came in and i must have looked very very guilty,so i go to the kitchen for a drink then the words HAVE YOU BEEN WARING MY TIGHTS echoed through the house, mum and dad made there way into the kitchen i left the room and my sis went stright and told mum and dad hahahaha from the kitchen we will have to get him some frilly draws for school haha,well talk about shame.

After this episode
    i had the nice job of going to the shop to buy mums and sisters tights sort of a punishment i think,the guy in the shop used to love making comments like "you only bought some last week have you a ladder already" and if i returned home with tan tights back to the shop i had to go for black ones,i cannot remember how long the trips lasted to the shop but that was the end of anything else being said.

Ms Sneak here!

I was very sneaky whilst growing up
    I remember "wagging" off school, leaving family gatherings early because I had arranged a date with my "GF"-and not the gf they knew about

I was caught a couple of times wearing my sisters nighties under my PJ's but not a lot was said and all in all I think I got away with it.

Stella

Never actually caught, but it was a close shave on a number of occasions. As somebody else said, the desire to dress far outweighed the risks. Faced with my older sister's wardrobe and then, when I got to be too big for my sister's clothes, my mum's huge wardrobe - both full of 60s styles (lots of Peter Pan collars, which I absolutely adore) - I just couldn't resist. I also fell in love with my mum's beaver lamb (= 'mouton' in USA/Canada) coat, which more often than not featured in my dressing forays.

This is terrible, thinking back now, but as a young teen I used to babysit for quite a few close-by families, and I always took the opportunity to check out the lady of the house's wardrobe for nice clothes and furs. Very sneaky and very naughty. But that naughtiness added to the frisson of excitement.

While this doesn't qualify as being caught, I remember the first time as a teenager that I dressed in front of my guy friends. I was over my best friends house, playing pool in his basement. He had an older sister who used to leave her underwear hanging up to dry in the bathroom and other places. She was exactly my size back then. I would also use the bathroom a lot and try her stuff on.

But, back to the story. One night when we were playing pool, the laundry basket with her light blue bra and panties right on top were left downstairs near the pool table. It is as if they were calling out to me. So, as the night went on, I dared him to put on his sister's bra and panties. He refused as I expected, but I kept at him. Finally he did what I hoped he would, and dared me to put them on. After denying a few times, I reluctantly agreed. I wore that bra and panty all night. I still remember that night. I wish I had more nights like that!
    Kristen

I had a few close calls. I didn't actually start until I was around 16, and I'm an only child, so my source of clothing was just basically my mom, and I never 'borrowed', so I couldn't get caught with anything missing. I never did get caught, and my stash was never found, but I did come out to my parents, so I don't have to worry about that so much now.