Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question that needs to be asked

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I want to remain in girl mode, approach them, and see what happens
    I want to remain in girl mode, and have them approach me saying "Gawd, you're hot! I would love to make love to you right now".
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

I am more interested in a passable CD, TG TV when dressed as a woman, but do not have any interest in men dressed as men. I would want to meet a femine CD, TV,TG when I am dressed as either. Unfortunately I do not go out as a woman.

I straight and there is no change when I dress up I don't want to be with a man but have thought what it would be like I think most of us have
    Angie

[SIZE="2"]Good question Marci! When I drab I'm attraced to women and when I'm dressed I'm still attracted to women. Don't know what that would make me so I'll just leave it at that.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

For me it varies, and I've had to learn to be bisexual. But when I'm femme I am definately more attracted to men and go out of my way to be attractive to men. When I'm in drab however it doesn't cross my mind.

At all times though I am attracted to women, after all that's what I aspire to
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post

If you're straight or gay, does that change at all when you're in girl mode?

Hugs, Marci
    I've answered this question so many times on other threads.

In girl mode, I don't know what happens but the need to be with a guy is very strong that I would give it up for the right guy in girl mode.

In Guy mode I'm straight. no attraction... Nothing!!! and the thought of being with men makes me gagg..

Does that make me Bi; I don't know?
    Does that make me Straight; I don't know?

I know that I'm a wannabie.

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

bi ??

I prefer another CD/TV/GG....... I get turned on by the women's clothes, mine or others...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

Banned Read only
    If 1 is completely Hetero and 10 is completely Homo, then I'm real close to a 5.5! This is true regardless of what clothes I'm wearing...

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    For me it varies, and I've had to learn to be bisexual. But when I'm femme I am definately more attracted to men and go out of my way to be attractive to men. When I'm in drab however it doesn't cross my mind.

At all times though I am attracted to women, after all that's what I aspire to
    likewise, I'm always attracted to women and always have been, but I also found myself incredibly attracted to TG's and have since been romantically and sexually involved with a few. From that point, lines began to disintegrate and I no longer confined myself to heterosexuality. In femme mode, I've found myself attracted to masculinity in a sexual sense, but not to the actual man. I've engaged in sex acts with m/f/t and while I'm exclusively drawn to the female form, (whether genetic or trans), I suppose the fact that I've had a **** in my mouth would make me bi or something if you were to label it.

I think the desire to be feminine can sometimes manifest in what would be a natural desire for masculinity to further enhance femininity. In my opinion, those "gay" moments have been those where I felt the most like a woman.

also meant to add, when dressed in drab, the thought of being with a man neither excites me or crosses my mind. A guy is just a guy nothing sexual for me.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Best View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Good question Marci! When I drab I'm attraced to women and when I'm dressed I'm still attracted to women. Don't know what that would make me so I'll just leave it at that.[/SIZE]
    Thanks, sweetie And I think it would make you a fun girl wanting to experience life.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I am going to catch some flak for this, but; in Drab mode I have no interest in men.

In girl mode, I do, and have had relations with men.

There is something physically gratifiying about it. However; I found that I really have little interest in a long term relationship with a man. For emotional support I want a woman.

I think that one of the reasons that we have so many different trends is that there are many reasons for being who we are.

I mean we operate under the same umbrella,but; clearly we do so for different reasons.

Michelle

I'm straight and have been dressing for 47 years and have never felt the need to have sex with a male.Jill

24/7 bi, no matter what I am wearing.

Stephanie

Silver Member
    My bisexual side is much stronger when I'm dressed.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    I want to remain in girl mode, approach them, and see what happens
    As cute as you are, you know what will happen

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I still appear "straight" and every one of my friends and family think that I am 100% straight.
    My "bi" activities and my crossdressing activities are still very very discrete.
    When I'm dressed, my desire is to be with other men, not women. So I guess that makes me "bi"
    Most of the times that I've been with another man, I was usually dressed in male clothing.
    Sometimes I was wearing panties and only a few guys actually noticed.
    And on a few rare occaisions when I was actually comfortable with the guy that I had been playing around with,
    I was actually wearing a bra, fake breasts, and a womans top.
    Last edited by annekathleen; 12-07-2007 at 09:19 AM.