Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Know Any Other Crossdressers?

Maybe one

I have never knowingly met another CD IRL, though there is one guy at work that is either a very serious CD or a big time metrosexual. Other than that, I wish I had..........Stephanie

In person I would have said no a couple of years ago. The only reason I do know many now is because of a support group that I now attend. Thank goodness I went.

I do know one from this site now. I met her this past Tuesday night when she was here from TX for two days.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I have met a few, but then

[SIZE="3"]Since I am a crossdressing hairstylist, word has gotten around and a few, a very few have shown up in my shop. Otherwise I rarely meet another when in "the wild". I go out often and see many drag queens and such but no real CDs. Is is just me?

Tami

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I've never met any male CDs knowingly either. I see them around very occasionally, but that's about it. I am very good friends with a lesbian who identifies as around 90% male, but of course clothes aren't the same sort of issue for her.

Kisses,

Lucy
    A Work in Progress...

Incredibly, No!

When I was much younger 30 years ago I lived in a neighborhood that that had a high number of TSs. I met quite a few of them and even went out with some and was even in love with one once even though she never paid me any mind.

My hairdresser is a drag queen.

I have tried on at least four times to contact local CDs. So far, it has been one big let down after another. I have met a couple of TS while shopping for girlie things. I have met some TSs while working with a local GLBT group. So far, no CDs!

One day, when I have more time I will try to contact a support group. I know they are out there, I just do not know where. My wig lady says she sees them in her shop quite a bit. She says most of them are married and highly secretive. No surprise there.

Michelia

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I have never knowingly met another CD IRL, though there is one guy at work that is either a very serious CD or a big time metrosexual.
    Why don't you ask him? Maybe you'd get to say "SNAP!"
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

I had never meet another CDer until I went to HEF2006. The wild part was they made more of a fuss over me than I did over them. It was my first public outing and when they found out, they made it feel like a coming out party for me. Everyone was congradulating me and telling me wonderful I looked and just generally made a fuss over me. I got so overwhealmed that I even started crying a one point. Now I belong the Dallas Tri-Ess group and having a great time. Once in while I will spot another sister while out. Mostly around halloween, but once in a while at other times. Once on vacation, I spotted a sister at a theam park and tried to talk to her. I guess I must has scared her as she left very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    So I ask do you in your daily life know any other crossdressers?
    Interesting question... I do know and meet quite a few crossdressers when going to visit them as friends or when we go out as a small group in restaurants or even at meetings, but not in my daily life.

An yet, there must be a few around in a town of 50K inhabitants... But you're right, they must keep it for themselves... I do the same in my home town, I don't go out there, I only go out "en femme" when I'm traveling far away from my region...

Eugenie

yes i live with one she's been wearing my colthes for years

susie

Hi sweethearts,

I don't know any.
    Be female, act female, feel female. This is best ever. This is right to be beautiful and sweet. Womens are special!

Banned Read only

Nope not really

Never have met any in the real world. I did speak to several drag performers this summer while in Cape Cod. I told them I was a CD but they were more interested in hustling up business for their shows, so the conversation was very short. More like, hi, thats nice, come to the show, the end.

Jodie

Silver Member
    IRL, never a one on one meeting, but probably have passed many in my travels. Just the "sisters" at this forum - if that counts.

Chari

When I first started I was a memer of TCNE so yes, but now its just me

Maybe. If so they are just a closeted as I am, but I have seen some signs. Not willing to pry though, if they want me to know then I'll know.

Other crossdressers

Very interessting point, I doubt anyone would think I crossdress, but I also can't think of anyone I know who does.

Lone Wolf

yes

Yes I have meet only 2 girls in the past month.

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    Anne G, I love the dress you're wearing in your avatar. Who's it by?
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

Yes - loads?

I was in hospital a week and a half ago - whilst there, I was visited by seven TGs (inc. one dressed and three f/t pre-op TSs) and two SOs, plus my brother, Mum and Dad.

One very frustrated trans-man wasn't able to get a lift - sorry, mate..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

None at all that I know of.

-Christine

No I haven't are there eney in Port Byron N.Y.
    Angie

Hi Angie,

I am pretty close to you, just south of Syracuse.

I have never met a crossdresser in my everyday life, but like others, suspect a few.....

Do you know any other Crossdressers

I do not know any body that crossdresses at least that they have told.... Sure could someone I know could be, maybe.... It would be neat to find someone who does crossdressess.....

Amanda

No, but I so wish that I did.

I guess all the CD's are hidden in the closet most of the time (like me). Except for this forum I haven't met any others like me.

No doubt, I probably know dozens. Especially if I apply the "5% Rule." That means one in twenty of the males I know probably are CD.

The trick is, which one's are the Cd's? I think we need to put together a list of subtle cues that we can look for. Since no one wears a badge or identifying jewelry, what "hints," would help us to figure out which friends?

Peace and Love, Joanie