Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your worst experience when you've been out en femme?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

What's your worst experience when you've been out en femme?

I still remember my worst one like it was yesterday. About the third time I risked a drive in the car during the day, I looked in my rear view mirror to see a police car behind me. Thinking I could just drive away, I made 3 turns only to find he was still behind me, then a moment later he turned on his lights and pulled me over. I was almost paralyzed with fear. I was in a sweater and skirt with amateurishly done makeup and short hair that I'd covered with a scarf.

When we walked up to my car, I rolled down my window and smiled at him. He looked at me and said, "Do you know your tail light is burned out?" I shook my head no as I was afraid to use my male voice. Then he said, "You're going to get that fixed right away, aren't you?" Again I only nodded my agreement, and then he said, "Ok, go ahead."

My heart almost burst. I had no idea of what I would have done had I been forced to show him my male license. I guess the gods were smiling at me that day. Naturally I drove right home and it was months before I went for a drive again.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Teenager experimenting, out in parents car, parked on a deserted road near an industrial site. Had makeup on and subtle female clothing. Just after I arrived, a police car came rushing up, the officer jumped out said "Hi Miss, what are you doing here?" I said 'nothing!, just sitting here' he asked for my id. My eyes started to water up and I wiped my face clean. He said he thought I was a girl and said I was free to go, but that I should talk to someone about the dressing up. He also said he stopped me because the indiustrial site was having issues with theft and vandalism. For years later I was worried that there was some record on file about me and didn't dress for ages. Now I know better, but what an experience...far from what I imagined to be the worst case, but it was at the time.

Gold Member
    The only time I ever got pulled over while en femme, I did get a citation to show in court for not having proof of insurance, but the policeman cared less about how I was dressed.

So anyways, my worst experience - I brought this on myself, but going to the mall on a satruday night wearing a real short skirt. Yes, the same time the younger crowd goes to the mall. Several people made snide ass comments.

Other times it would be just some creepy mam following me and trying to score.

Honestly, my only bad experiences were pretty much avoidable. Nothing really ever violent, never messed with by the cops.

Banned Read only
    I had a car stolen from a restaurant parking lot a couple years ago.

Worst Experience

I got arrested for being in the women's restroom at a mall. They let me tske of my heels, make-up, bra, and wig before they put me in a cell though. I was charged with "disturbing the peace".
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Never had a disaster out in public so I will have to relate an aggravating time out.

I was in Virginia and went under the Blue Ridge Parkway. I decided to take a photo standing in front of the huge BRP sign there. I got out and set the camera on the car and turned on the timer and ran to the sign. Just then this family in a station wagon pulled up between me and the camera and offered to take me to the closest service station for help....

"My vehicle is fine, I don't need any help."

"A pretty young thing like yourself can't be left stranded out here." (The wife did all the talking)

"Car isn't broke down. I am quite fine."

It's no trouble at all. My husband will get out and see if he can get it started then."

"Ma'am, I said my vehicle is just fine. I appreciate your concern but you can leave because I am just fine."

"Wouldn't think of it dear...Honey, get out and see what's the matter with her car."

I grabbed the camera and hopped in and drove away. Nope, never got the photo. Nope, lady never seemed to figure out I wasn't a pretty young thing either.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

The time I tried visiting the Omniplex science museum in Oklahoma City when there were 30 school busses parked out side that were full of elementary school kids from Enid.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Nope, lady never seemed to figure out I wasn't a pretty young thing either.
    You look like a pretty young thing to me.

My worst was going to the mall a couple months back. I had great confidence going in, but I was read by everyone (I am one of those that like to blend; not call attention to myself). But I made this a positive experience as I went home, did more research on beard cover and make up. I went out 2 weeks later with new make-up and no one gave me a second look.

On a side note, when I first told my wife about my crossdessing, one of the things she said was "but what if you get arrested?" haha... It's not illegal!!! She stoped and thought about it for a second and realized that there is nothing wrong being in public dressed en femme.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar

Hard to pick the worst!

I've been in a car accident at 4:30 am sunday morning. It was pretty bad but I could still drive it home - after filing a police report. Not my fault of course. It was daylite before I left the scene.

I've had my car break down. Altenator went and eventually battery and car went dead. Had to Stand on corner and hail a cab in bad neighborhood at 4AM sunday morning returning from NYC. Then I got out of the cab at city limits (where the fare would double!) just to take me the last mile. Had to find a cash machine to get more money and hail another cab which didn't come for another 45 min. Fortunately weather was warm. Once again saw daylite.

Been pulled over for drunk driving. I was fading lanes and he was right behind me. Got out of the car, did the breathalizer ect. Supposedly I was "marginal". Not sure I believe it but the officer let me go with specific instructions where to exit the highway for coffee. We could see the exit where we were standing.
    I really was tired (mostly). Only proof I might have really been lucky on the breathalizer is that afterwards he did that "shine the light in my eyes" test. Since I didn't measure very drunk, he was probably checking my pupils thinking maybe I was on drugs . Those I never touch. This one scared the crap out of me. It was a rare occasion for me to drive like that. Now it never happens.

On a 32 deg windy nite I had to wait outside, over an hour to find a cab in NYC and evetually took the bus. That was kind of crappy (& cold).

Walking through crowded (very) penn station in platform heels ect and I slipped on a bottle cap. Went down to the floor in comical fashion. Penn station has never been that quite (for about 30 sec) and all eyes were on the tranny who fell.

I can't think of anything REALLY BAD that happened. None of this was a big deal. I mean, it is just normal stuff that happends, regardless. I take it in stride. Now had I been arrested, that would have been the worst. I'll continue to think. I guess I'm just a positive person.

Hugs - Genifer
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 12-06-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    About the only really bad experience I've had going out is one time forgetting to pay my bar tab at the pub one of my sisters groups used to meet up at. I felt really bad about that one, and, as soon as I got home, was sending out e-mails, to resolve the problem, which thankfully it was.

Other than that, I've had trolls harass me and my friends, and have been heckled by jerks in cars, but I've generally just ignored them. Such experiences have even made me feel prouder, since I knew I was with friends and that we we're having a good time, and no one could change that, no matter what they called me.

So no bad experiences here.
    Last edited by SweetCaroline; 12-06-2007 at 06:32 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

The worst experience being out enfemme? Coming home and taking off the makup and clothes.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I've stood on top of the Empire State in a howling gale and realised that this was the only wig I had and it's a long way back down...

Womanhandling a very drunk 'someone' in a wheelchair, up and down tall, steep flights of stairs..

Countless stockings and tights ruined, nails lost?

I've sat in a busy city A&E from midnight to 3am, wearing a fluorescent orange summer dress, while comforting another girl doubled up in pain.

I've been stopped by the police at least eight times, now (inc once in Las Vegas), but never had any tickets (yet)?

I've come back to the car park, 40 miles from home, at 1am, to find it chained and padlocked shut until 6.30am... I've been punched in the face in a gay club, leaving me with a broken nose and a black eye and my wig ruined.

Thankfully, unlike one poor girl I've met, I've not been raped.

But frankly, I identify most with Holly. The good times have hugely outweighed the bad, which really haven't been that bad and were very, VERY few and far between?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    The worst experience being out enfemme? Coming home and taking off the makup and clothes.
    Last edited by Nicki B; 12-07-2007 at 02:17 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Not sure I should post this, pretty long, kinda funny?

The worst experience……well….. Many years ago when I was 32, the Friday night I was just to start a two week vacation, I decided to go for a drive in dress; a skirt, top, wig, nylons, shoes, the whole works, except no makeup and I hadn’t shaved for a couple of days. If was about 2:00 AM, so I decided to head out of town to this country road that ran along the river, I loved that drive. But before leaving town, I needed to pee, so I parked in a hospital parking lot on the outskirts of town, walked to the woods next to a train trestle and did. On my way out of the woods, I heard two men talking; they were police from the hospital that must have seen me leave my car. They were shinning their flashlights inside, and then started walking toward the woods. I ran up to the top of the train trestle tracks and heard one say, “come out of there sister”. I went across the tracks to a park on the other side but unfortunately, I was on the wrong side of the river. A quarter of a mile well lit bridge was between me and the other side. So I walked through the park to the other exit, there’s a much darker and shorter bridge there. Unfortunately, not my night, there were two fishermen fishing off the bridge, settling in for the night, again, unfortunately. By that time a cop car arrived at the park, drove under the bridge and stop, he wasn’t going anywhere, again, unfortunately. So I though, maybe go back to the train tracks and walk across the trestle. But even if the cop car couldn’t see me, a train coming at me head on would be able to. So I consider swimming the river, one in which, due to the swift currents, many had drowned, which, at this point, seem almost desirable. Its getting late, the cop car’s not going anywhere, the fisherman aren’t going anywhere, it will be light in an hour and I’m 7 miles or so away from home, on the wrong side of a river,again unfortunately.

So, I hike up my knickers, and head for the steps leading onto the street, which goes across the bridge. As I get on the well-lit street (main street in town), I hear tires squeal (is the cop car), so I run. On the other side are some cars waiting for the traffic light to change, so I walk, fast. The cop car’s coming, I’m walking, the light changes and I run to the steps on the other side of the bridge. Once down the steps, into another park, the cop car pulls up, he gets out but doesn’t say anything, I continue to walk, he shines his spotlight on me, and I continue to walk. He gets back in his car and squeals out, so I begin to run. I go up the first alley I come to, where it’s dark, and hid. Not a great plan since it’s going to be light in 45 minutes. The cop car stops on the street, and sits, again not going anywhere. Fortunately (finally, that word) some crime happens and the cop is called away. I start walking and running home, through dark alleys, through another park, down a dirt road, across another set of train tracks, oh s**t, there’s a train stop on the tracks across the road and, unfortunately, two men with flashlights coming down the road; they go into the bushes, were I’m hiding several feet away. I guess they need to pee too. They leave, the train leaves, and I start running, through alleys, through another park, through a schoolyard, you get the picture. When I finally get to my block, it’s light but no one on the street. I made it home, but, again unfortunately, I have to change into drab and ride my bike 7 miles to pick up my car. The ride gave me plenty of time to think of a convincing story to tell police at the hospital. “Picked up a red head in a bar, took here home, fell asleep on her, she stole my keys and wallet, blah, blah, blah”. Of course they bought it, all I had to do was make my look stupid enough.

So, is that what had in mind Marci?
    "Live each day as if it were your last, for one of these days you are sure to be right."

I will no longer live in fear of what might happen if, but decided to live in excited anticaption of what's going to happen when.

Getting my car towed at the Smithsonian and getting my truck stuck on the curb at Whataburger!
    Both involved a good deal of stupidity on my part! lol

I was a teenager and wanted to go out and be seen. I decided to throw my clothes in a bookbag and to get dressed once I got to where I was going. I wound up changing clothes in a pizza parlor bathroom in Mt.
    Vernon (glbt friendly neighborhood in Baltimore) and proceeded to the club. I left my bookbag with a homeless woman I had paid to watch it. Anyway, when I leave the club, the woman is gone, I later found out she had been chased away by some kids, and so is my bag. (I'm pretty sure she didn't take it as I'd left it with her several times before doing the same thing). So all my boy clothes are gone, as well as my wallet and keys, and I didn't realize that I had a money order in there for my college tuition. I'm pretty much stranded because I caught the bus down there and I didn't have my house keys, so I couldn't sneak back in the house unnoticed and change clothes. I had a few dollars on me and I made quick friends with a "working" t girl so I could have a place to stay for the night. Turns out, she is dying (AIDS) and has developed a crack problem and lives with two other crack addicts. I had already given her my last little bit of money for the room so I couldn't exactly leave. I had to stay there for two days until I could gather up enough money to get some clothes from goodwill and catch a ride home.

To make money, I had to be a lookout while some drug dealers came in and used the apartment for a few hours, then I had to play with myself while she gave some John oral because that turned him on. All the while, people are getting high and "dating". I finally earned enough money to get out and on my way. I had grown some stubble by this time, and didn't want to go out in femme, so I had someone go to the store for me to grab some clothes. I wore a 38 in pants and they came back with a 32 and fortunately the shirt I had on was somewhat gender neutral. So I finally had to go home and face my mother with my itty bitty pants and probably smelling like drugs, and make up some story. I can't even remember what I came up with, but that was by far the strangest experience I had while dressed. I won't say it was all bad though because I learned a lot of life lessons that weekend and made a friend that had a lasting impact on me.

I've had a few. Running from the Highway patrol so I could shed my clothes, didn't work. I did manage to get back into my jeans before being stopped tho. But they still knew.

Running from the cops in the big city on foot, spent 3 days in jail over that one, just because I didn't stop when they said halt. Cop busted my water balloon titties when he threw me against the car.

Being approached by a cop while sitting in a parking lot reading a gay mag. He called in at least 6 other male cops. No arrest just told not to drive like that. Talked a beautiful and very nice Vietnamese clerk to drive me home after her shift at the Amoco. She drove me and my truck home while her reluctant sister followed. I gave her 40 for her trouble and she couldn't believe it. I wish I'd gone back to her sooner and gotten to know her better. When I did, she was deported.

Got caught late at night at work one night. I hid under a desk and the fellow co-worker didn't know who I was and called the cops. Now that was embarrassing. He kept quiet about it so far as I ever knew.

Got caught by my college roommate.

Got caught by my high school buds.

Got caught by my mother.

There use to be a shoe store in the mall that carried a very good selection of wide width shoes near my house. I had purchased shoes there before in drab. Well, one day I decided to go dressed. Being read by teenagers in the mall had virtually ended my mall days while dressed. However, I needed a new pair of shoes so I went to the mall dressed. After purchasing, I decided to wear the shoes out of the store. The new shoes with the new and very slick soles along with the slick mall floor ended in me falling on my butt with my purse contents spilling everywere. On top of that, because of the slickness of the shoes and floor, I almost wasn't able to get back on my feet (slipped three more times trying to get up). Very horrible experience......but I laugh now.
    Kathy

Well there are some great storys here wow i guess a CDs life is on the edge,James Bond eat your heart out,as for the police,on a early evening trip out in the distance i spot a police car parked up as i drove past our eyes met its a female officer,she pulls out behind me,at this point i got so scared the legs turned to jelly panic panic,after a mile or so she turns off,and i go home stright homeif she had of pulled me over i do not think i could have spoken to her as i could feel the old heart beat pounding so hard in my chest.

Another time i had a not so nice time being around a guy who i did not know just one of those things i guess.

Closest call in 20 years CD-ing

My freakiest moment came in a resort village in the Carolinas a few years ago. I had a job that took me to the same tourist town regularly. The company put me up in the same boutique hotel each time, so I got to know the staff quite well. Most were really friendly, though there was one guy who just acted oddly.

Most nights after work I would be back in my small suite going as femme as possible. I would come in, unpack whatever dress or bra or pair of heels I had bought that evening, then eat a quick dinner and slave in front of the many mirrors, making Ann look as hot and sexy as possible. When she was as much the fab princess as possible, it would be time to just enjoy the feeling, drink a little wine and relax.

Except eventually the desire to walk around outside would be agonizingly powerful. In summer with tourists everywhere it was impossible, but any trip from November to March I knew I would have to fight that femme showoff feeling and not leave that room. One night at 11 my will power disappeared. Or else the feeling that I needed, wanted and was entitled to just a little stroll overcame me.

I snapped. With hair styled, face made up all vampy, nails long red and perfect, tight black dress and little black knit jacket, seamed black hose and 4-inch black patent leather pumps... out I swished. I actually left the room, floated down the hall, entered the stairwell, descended the one flight and pushed open the door into the small lobby. Three more steps and I would be out the door and at least have some options for to zig and zag. I pushed open the main door and came upon the odd guy... just having locked up. He looked at me. I looked at him.

"Can I help you miss," he asked, with an edge to his voice. "No thanks," I said and I was turning away even as I said it. "Miss can I help you" he repeats, adding something like "the hotel office is closed." Which made no sense, since I was coming from inside the hotel and headed away from the office toward the parking lot. "No thank you" I said more insistently, and I was past him, walking quickly.

If he had followed me I would have been screwed. It was a small town and the company did a lot of business at this inn, including holding meetings and events there. When you walk swiftly and confidently in 4-inch heels on tile, it echoes pretty good--perhaps it warned him off. He didn't follow me. I got around a corner, then another corner, unseen, and ended up deep in the shadows on bench behind some shrubs. Where I stayed until about 1 a.m., even though the hotel was dead quiet and dark.

I've been stopped at a drunk driving checkpoint (I was sober) been laughed at by construction workers, locked my key in motel rooms but never had a really negative experience, I still enjoy going out dressed.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

My worst experience. Was on Dec.7,1941 and I was almost killed. Before I would have known. What the strange feelings. I was having about myself. Was all about. At the age of Three and while I was living in a house. Over looking. The Pearl Harbor Bay.

In which I found out at the age of Six. That I wanted to dress and be a Girl.
    Last edited by EDNA; 12-07-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Yep Marci!

Same sorta thing happened to me in New Orleans in 2000. Got pulled over for speeding. The offcier had no idea until I handed over my ID.

Long story short, he was really nice, gave me a break, and somewhere out there is Police Dash Cam footage (that I half expect to see aired on COPS one day lol) with me waving and saying "Hi mom" on it in all my gothic glory lol!

*hugs*

Zara

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EDNA View Post
    My worst experience. Was on Dec.7,1941 and I was almost killed. Before I would have known. What the strange feelings. I was having about myself. Was all about. At the age of Three and while I was living in a house. Over looking. The Pearl Harbor Bay.

In which I found out at the age of Six. That I wanted to dress and be a Girl.
    Glad you are still with us!

*hugs*

I left the theatre one evening and while negotating a couple turns through town I noticed red lights flashing ahead, thinking wreck, I continued on at a slower speed, the closser I got to the scene I realized it wasn't a wreck but a D.U.I. check point. Of all things a female officer walked up to my car shined her flashlight in my window, I was instantly read, she asked if I had anything to drink, I told her that I had not, she smiled and asked if could I walk the painted line in the road with those heels on, I told her I could. She smiled and said have a good evening.
    Last edited by Paulacder; 12-10-2007 at 01:01 AM.

I go out into the main stream with my gal pal Teresa. While in the Natural History Museum in Chicago, a group of school girls thought it would be funny to run into Teresa. They laughed until I gave them an evil stare. The look on their faces was priceless. LoL

So far it's been very en-Joy-able.