Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your worst/best female feature(s)?

Best: eyes and eyelashes, skinny arms and shoulders

Worst: hands, feet

I am consoled by the knowledge that GG's go thru the same thing, ticking off the things about their bodies that they don't like...for example, did you know that style icon Jackie Kennedy Onassis had ENORMOUS feet?

Best = legs. worst = upper arms

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha CD View Post
    Everything else you see on me that might look good is purely an illusion. In real life I don't look like a woman at all. I am naturally very hairy, have a muscley upper body, love handles I can't seem to get rid of, a long thin face, and my teeth (my worst feature by far) aren't perfectly straight (they may look alright from a distance, but close up it's clear I should have gotten braces).
    I can hear a genetic woman saying exactly the same things... :winking:
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

re:What's my worst/best female feature

My best features would have to be my legs,my rear end,and my over-all figure. It is in very good shape for a 48 year old crossdresser that had turned into a transexual! At this present time,I would have to say my waist is my bad spot for now. I have had a rough couple of months,My father passed away and I tended to put on a few extra pounds that I never had before. It won't take too long for me to slim back down.I love heels,the taller they are ,the more I like them.I only buy the classy stiletto's

[SIZE="2"]I guess my worst in my opinion is my height. In 6'3", now, there are GGs that are that tall. However, that height also calls attention to yourself which I do not want! The best is guess is my face.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

My best female feature are my long legs and derrierre. I try to run or ride my bike everyday. I also walk a lot.
    My worst features? I try not to think too much about them
    Last edited by Melissa Pink; 12-09-2007 at 07:14 AM.
    Melissa Pink

[SIZE=4]Being male doesn't help, but it has it's advantages for dressing younger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I have good legs, smallish feet and am short, within usual womens sizes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]At an 8 to 12 UK dress size, I have no trouble, shoe size is a 7 to 8.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Voice is my real enemy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]No amount of hip pads, but pads and makeup will disguise voice, so I don't bother even trying.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]My best feature is my natural hair, it's as long as my wig now.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Rachael Warren; 12-08-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I don't think of myself as having any really negative male features that interfere with me blending in, the worst I'd say would have to be facial hair that grows rather quickly for me. Over all, as far as best female, I'm told I pass very well, as long as I'm dressed and have my breast forms in. I'm female height, slender, I have a round face with a pretty smile, and best of all, my own real hair. There's really not much I would change. My waist maybe, but that's about it.
    Last edited by SweetCaroline; 12-08-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Best: eyes, lashes, and brows
    Worst: waist
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm fairly satisfied with my female shape, ( with help from a corset and hip pads), for a 60 year old. However, few r ever completely satisfied, including me. Here's a chance to get it off your chest, (so to speak). Or brag a little. I'll go first:

My worst female features:
    1. Wide rib cage, plus ribs sticking out a mile.
    2. Man hands, wide shoulders and masculine biceps.

Best features: Butt, legs, 10 1/2 or 11 ( regular) ladies shoe size, size 8-12 dress size.

Please answer whatever part of my question u r comfortable with. I'm not trying to pick on anyone!
    RS
    Sherry, you are right, the whole body corset does wonders for the shape. It does not hide the large hands, wide shoulders or the hairy arms though! Being married, shaving everything is not an option. I try to go with long sleeved dresses or blouses as they cover the shoulders and hairy arms. My best feature is the legs. For some reason I was given great looking legs. In nylons and a short skirt they make me hot! Exercise for years has worked as well. My worst feature is the manly face. That is just something that can't be changed. Just me I guess. Lucky to have it when in drab!

Best:
    I'm fit/slim, so with some hip/butt padding can achieve a good femme looking figure. My legs are good, people tell me. Adams Apple not prominent. Slow beard growth and what does grow is mostly gray, no beard cover problems.

Worst:
    Enormous hands/feet. Tallish at over 6 feet. Balding now but loved my own long hair...hate wigs, like many others here. My posture...'cos I'm tall I got into the habit of slouching as a guy.

Unsure:
    My face ? Sometimes looks good, other times like the wrinkled face of an old man. Depends on my mood and how good I did the makeup. Voice...softly spoken for a male but I've never been mistaken for female on the phone. May be the way I use it...coaching might help.
    Last edited by Lilith Moon; 12-08-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: added voice comment

Banned Read only
    best feature my eyes. worst feature my tummy.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm fairly satisfied with my female shape, ( with help from a corset and hip pads), for a 60 year old. However, few r ever completely satisfied, including me. Here's a chance to get it off your chest, (so to speak). Or brag a little. I'll go first:

My worst female features:
    1. Wide rib cage, plus ribs sticking out a mile.
    2. Man hands, wide shoulders and masculine biceps.

Best features: Butt, legs, 10 1/2 or 11 ( regular) ladies shoe size, size 8-12 dress size.
    RS
    I have the same except for the ribs! However, to add to best features is my long natural blonde hair (not that perm you see in my pic here).

My new b/f says he can't wait to see me naked! Oh no! That might be the worst thing he's ever asked someone!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Former Member
    Best = my eyes and legs.

Worst = everything else.

Well, right now I am enjoying my newfound goatee (im 19, let me live!) But I do have a femenine face, great eyes and full lips. I also have nice hair, although I recently got it cut on a whim. What I dont like is my upper arms (I recently wanted to get muscular for a while)

I need to work on my gut unfortuantely....It isn't really that bad though. And I have really thick ankes >.<

Luckily, I have VERY femeine hands. The finger are long and thin and my nails are perfect.

I have a big butt, and Im still not sure if it is good or not.

I also have girly feet, connected to manly ankles....It's wierd.

I also haev a slight adams apple, although I have a depish voice.

Overall, I am pretty sure I could pass as a really tall girl with the right make up and if I shaved.^^

Best--my legs;my walk

Worst--arms,hands&back
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

My best features would have to be my legs! (being a retired professional Cyclist/Triathlete really helps here!) I'm really long legged with a short torso. I also am only 5'6" with an 8w shoe size. My hands are normal size and with fake nails look long and thin, just a little rough.

My worst features have to be my large nose (good for competing, bad for dressing!), I have a medium size Adam's apple that is hard to hide and my facial hair grows so fast and thick that after shaving I'll have to shave again in a couple of hours! (laser anyone? )

Worst: Still 20 pounds to go on the diet. Too much male placement of fat.
    Best: I got the booty thing going, girlfriend! And a full head of hair. Can't beat that in your 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    Best: Legs, feet, height 5'5" (5'9" with 3" heels), face, size 12.

Worst: hips, breasts
    What's size 12?

My best feature is my lips, and my eyes, and being 4'11" is very feminine, lack of hair (body and facial hair), my voice - I have a very girlie voice. I also like my grin- it hasn't chanced since I was born. I love my social, bubbly, flirty, positive personality. I think that my ability to gab with anyone is a real plus. Plus being open minded doesn't hurt either.

Worst feature is my shape! Native women are built so WEIRD.. flat butt, no waist, BROAD SHOULDERS........ POT BELLY. I also have very short stubby mean looking hands. My breasts are a bad thing for me because they are always in my way but most men like them. I hate wearing size 5 shoes because I can't walk at ALL in heels. I don't have enough space to distribute my weight. I also HATE my hair..... I can't believe how long it was and just cut it one day....... for no reason except grief.

Gosh my list is kinda lop sided huh?
    Last edited by Kris; 12-09-2007 at 01:47 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

Best - hips/bust
    Worst - face LOL
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I can't say I have a best feature, most features are right near the middle for both roles. Worst would definitely be hands, neck, and thighs. I feel they're all a bit large and the first 2 are near impossible to change. With a little weight loss I'm sure things would improve. I'd have to see myself fully done up to really say if they stand out as much as I think.

With long hair and a long dress to cover up with I imagine myself to be slightly passable, but I know we all say that until we get a couple outside opinions to confirm.

Best - my brain.
    and my skinny legs and arms
    and my long slender fingers

Worst - male pattern baldness (ARRRRGH!!! None of my brothers got that gene...great...thanks whoever was in charge.)
    - bit tall, although tall women are sexy. Makes it hard to find shoes though.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

best: eyelashes to die for!
    worst: no curves...5' 10" 130 lbs.

best - model figure with nice skinny girly shape, trim waist, nice bum and great legs

worst - thin face with no cheekbones, adams apple, muscular arms and 'mans' hands

mitch

In making pictues..
    Best: My face and Hair.. I look almost like my sister, But just not as Gorgeous!
    My worst is My.. Tummy.. I hate it and Change it too!!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]