Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe what I just did. :)

I can't believe what I just did. :)

-edit- Here are some pictures from the videos I took...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...61#post1115261

Ok, so I'm 34 years old and have been dressing since I was 12. That's a long time. Not as long as some, but still long. Well, tonight I did something I've never done before and never tought I would have the courage to do.

I went to the beach in a swimsuit and walked up and down the coastline!!!

Can you believe it!! I feel so great right now I can't even explain it. I just got home and this was the first thing I did. I just had to tell somebody. Bare with me, this is a long story but I gave to get it out.

So here is how it went. I have feshly shaven everything and a new blonde wig that most of you have not seen. (sorry I havent been here in a while) I got all dolled up with my most casual yet femine makeup, put on my one piece swimsuit with a very high waistline, put on some short denim shorts over the suit and then put on some ballet flats for driving.

I got to the beach just after the sun went down so it was dark but not totally. I could never do this during the day. I parked in a sparsley populated area (only 3 other cars) and then walked to a covered pavilion to sit down and scope everything out.

I made some video but I don't know if it's appropriate for this site. no nakedness, just me in a swimsuit and nicely tucked. Nothing is visible at all. I know we have rules against panties but I dont know if that covers swimsuits. Mods? Is it ok to post a night time vid of me in a swimsuit?

Anywhoo, I turned on the cam and walked out in front of it to see how it would record in the dark. So far so good. I turned it on again and stepped out into the grass as I took my shorts off so that all I was wearing now was the swimsuit. I was SO nervous. There werent alot of people around. Some people playing basketball 75 yards to the right a woman sitting on a bench 30 yarsds to my left. I walked out a bit futhur, not quite to the beach yet, Had to build my confidence up. People could plainly see me but they were far away.

After that, I brought my stuff right up to the sand and walked up to the water (again, on video). I was under a big flood light so i know people could see me and it felt really nice.

So after that, my confidence was soaring. I walked back to my car, put my shoes and shorts in the car and closed the door. I was now outside wearing nothing but my swimsuit and there was no backup plan. I was there for better or worse. Next I walked up to a bench and just sat there checking out peoples patterns to see what they were doing. A few minutes later I got up and walked to the coastline again. This one was a bit further from my car and still lit with flood lamps. There were maybe about 8-10 people around sitting on benches, stone walls, etc but nobody near the water so I felt I was good to go and I started walking. I felt so great and comfortable now. No more nerves at all, I was just me walking on th beach. I was out there walking for about 10 minutes 1 way, then 10 more back. On the way back, one woman passed me about 15 feet to one side. She was just wearing shorts and a tshirt but she clearly looked at me what I was wearing. If I didnt know better, I say she was checking out my legs (how cool is that?) She just had the one glance and then nothing more as she passed by.

As I was walking back to my, one of the ladies that was on a bench started walking back to her car. Turns out her car was right on the other side of some bushes from mine. I walked slower to make sure I was behind her. That turned out to be something scary. She got in her car while I was about 50 feet back and turned it, and her headlights, on. I was now brightly lit with car headlights walking directly towards her!! Oh well, Im committed now. It would look suspicious if I suddenly turned away so I kept going hoping she would drive away. She didnt. I kept walking suddenly VERY concious of myself and how much clothing I wasnt wearing. Looked down to make sure my tuck was still tucked...good to go. I kept walking. I couldnt get out of the headlights because that was the only walking path available. I walked right up to the walkway that her car was parked at and made a left to get to my car. I was looking down at myself and could not believe how brightly I was lit up. I May as well have been on a broadway stage! I know she was watching me. She was sitting in her car and I was walking directly towards her, how could she not?

When I finally got close to my car, she backed up and drove away. I then opened my door, put my shorts and shoes back on and came home.

Well, if you made it this far in the story..thanks for listening! I had a great time and want to do it again. Maybe next time, not in a swimsuit. lol I was the only one there is a swimsuit and although it felt wonderful, I also felt very vulnerable. I had NEVER been in pubilc with so little clothing before.
    Last edited by CharlotteSomers; 12-09-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    Charlotte

Way to go. Nice to be in the pink isn't it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Great story Charlotte. I am glad everything turned out alright for you.

Going to the beach is a huge thing! I can't even begin to imagine how nerve-racking that must have been, but I also can't even imagine how liberating it must have been to walk on the beach en femme.

Wish I could go to the beach you lucky girl
    Angie

Now thats' an adreniline rush. Good for you Charollote, believe me it will get eaiser. Just be aware of your surroundings at all times when alone.

Wow way to go Charlotte, sounds like you had an interesting experience. I'm not that brave.
    Weeeeeeee

WOW!!! I sure am glad to see you are in Florida, cuz if you were up here in Michigan, I would think you had gone completely crazy. It was a high of 26F today. So you may gloat about how nice the weather is down there...BJ

You didn't know about The "No CD Rule" on Clearwater Beach? Shame on you!Actually, at this time of The Year your supposed to wear a T-back and pretend your a Tourist! Also, be sure and wear that T-Back proudly if you have a really big behind....It's the law!

I will have to get you together with someone else I know. Apparently, she is walking around on one of the Causeways at Night. I know about where...but, I ain't going to say!

If you want to hang out with The Gurl's, PM either myself, Joann or Chris. we will get you steered to the right places. Be careful out there on the beach, you could get bitten by somebody's rat terrier!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hey Joanie. A "no CD rule"? Never heard of that, but thank god I wasnt at clearwater beach. That place is a bit too overcrowded for me. Gulfport beach is nice and small and not too far away.

I don't have any t-back swimsuits. Although my bum isn't that big so I don't think I would fit in with those groups with the big ones.
    Charlotte

girl next door
    WOW! My heart was beating right along with yours as you told the story - I could really feel the drama and exhilaration! Your look wonderful in the pics, btw.

Good for you gettin out there! Oh, and thanx for posting.

xoxo

T
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Congrats, Charlotte! That's something I wish I could do more. I have been to the beach once. After mowing the lawn in my suit (and having one silicone boob slide down to my crotch because of the sweat), I was hot and wanted to cool off. So, I did it. Got a towel and beach bag and just went and did it. Walked out on the local beach on a late Sunday afternoon. Well populated, but not overly crowded. Spread my towel, lay down and read a book for a while, then took a swim, avoiding getting my hair wet, of course. Then, came back, lay down and read for a while more. After about an hour or so, I picked up my things and drove home, quite happy.

I gotta say, I have new respect for women on the beach wearing swimsuits and bikinis. My rear end has never been so visible in public before and I was very very aware of that fact. I can see why women are so self conscious about they're bodies and why they work so hard at keeping slim now.

It makes me want to work harder to get a better figure. Good enough to wear a bikini to the beach one of these days.
    Charlotte

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Bravo Charlotte !

You cast a great figure in the one-piece.

Looking forward to your Bikini Adventure !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

That had to be fun!Never went that far, but I like to push myself sometimes into situations like that, where it's like "OK, here we go,and once your out there, you have no choice to turn around.Kind of like skydiving--a little scarrey, but a lot of fun when you land safely!Great pics.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I used to live at the beach and during the fall and winter it was very desolate. I would put on a nightie and panties under some shorts and a shirt and then go out to the beach. After I got passed the houses I would take off my shorts and shirt and walk around in my panties and nightie. Because there were never any people out there I could walk around for quite some time. It was wonderful.
    SarahHall

thats great story thank you , i have never done the beach thing this could be the year but well see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

I can't believe what I just did

Good for you Charlotte, you look great in that one piece swim suit. The people that saw you were envious of how good you look and how confidant you are to strut your stuff along the beach. I went to a hotel once and went in the pool and hot tub in my one piece, got a lot of looks since I am not nearly as passable as you are. It was a real rush though so I will do it again.

WOW, way to go! Thumbs up,, I am gathering my courage for an evening walk around the place where I live, but I'm waiting for a rainy evening.

Gold Member
    This lady has a bit of hips and a nice figure.
    When I see a lady like her that is my age and looks like that, and I do not...

Where is the justice in this world? :mad:
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Wow! You go girl.
    I just read your story and I could just feel how you were feeling that day.
    I have yet o go to the beach in femme, but I'll have add that to my ever growing to-do list for 2008.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    This lady has a bit of hips and a nice figure.
    When I see a lady like her that is my age and looks like that, and I do not...

Where is the justice in this world? :mad:
    Although I appreciate when people say things like this about me, I really dont have hips. lol The swimsuit I was wearing is made to make me look like I have hips. My body is a bit more straight shaped than I would like it to be. Gotta lose a little weight around my tummy. Then maybe I'll have some hips to talk about.

Thanks for all the posts though. I really want to go out again, but alas, it's even too cold in Tampa Bay to go to the beach in a swimsuit.
    Charlotte

Good for you!!

Great story ... thanks for sharing it!
    regards

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    WTG

ben me there would have been pantyhose with that suit

Loved the story and the pictures. You looked like a good looking girl in a one piece to me. Bravo!