Thread: breast form

Question breast form

I wonder how many of you have been fitted in person for breast prothesis?
    How did you arrange it? Ann

Hi Ann,
    I have and it was a great experience. First I found the right listing in the Yellow Pages. It has been awhile but I believe "mastectomy supplies" or "mastectomy boutiques". I found about 6 and called all of them explaining that I was a CD. All but 1 was accomodating over the phone but 3 seemed friendlier. One of the 3 was also a bra and lingerie shop so I chose that one. It was fantastic. I was properly measured and fitted for both breast forms and bras. Most of all they took a lot of time answering my questions about bras. It was one of the most exciting shopping experiences that I have ever had and one of the most educational.
    Good Luck.
    Kathy

breasform fitting

hi girls
    well I wonder to know who did this experience in let say "latine countries" as Spain France or Italia?
    I am not sure that in these countries people are so kind to accept to deal with CD's with so fairly
    Please let us know