Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question of the week....

Question of the week....

Hi all,
    I was thinking of posting a question up every week. Just some random thing that pops into my head, just so I can have fun socializing!

So my first question is kind of a two part one so here goes;

When you use breast forms what size are you trying to achieve?

If you were to get implants (in a fantasy world, LOL) what size would you get?

I thought that it would be interesting to see what the overall consensus on size is. I know that some want as big as possible and others want almost nothing, but I'd like to see what y'all had to say.

Thanks for amusing me!

For my size & build a 38c is just about perfect but it can cause gapping in some of my tops, so sometimes smaller is better.

I am ok with what mother nature gave me ... nothing that would qualify as breasts though. lol

The breast forms that I use are 36C. Like most ladies I think bigger may be better! Although they do make a couple of tents on my chest just as they are.

If I go by what size bra I should wear (based on actual measuring), I'd be a 42B, even with some pretty huge forms in it.

I think a 38C actually looks best. I'm 6'0" and have pretty big shoulders, so bigger is better, but I think going much bigger than 38C would start to get distracting and tacky, unless I got some super-soft kinda-saggy ones, and who wants that? Besides, I already have enough trouble finding tops big enough that aren't made like tents.

Of course, I don't know what size implants I would want. I stack up a stick-on bra then 140g breastforms kinda pushing things up then 320g breastforms on top of them when I want to be big and perky. I like the options my Russian nesting boobs give me. It'd have to be somewhere in the large C-cup range, though.
    Last edited by Raquel June; 12-12-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    The actual size was of no consequence to me. My intent was to find what looked balanced on me. I am tall and slender. I did not want anything excessive but also not too small. What I wound up with fills a 36c bra. Everyone agrees I achieved the balanced result I was looking for and that they are not too large by any means. The ironic part is anyone who sees them off of me, has commented how large they look by themselves.

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    The ironic part is anyone who sees them off of me, has commented how large they look by themselves.Gen
    Me too! Those silicone lumps look huge, not to mention the fact that I'm usually not stuffing them in there all by themselves. But when they're on they look about perfect.

My current forms give me a 36C and I think that I would like to try a D cup. As for implants, that is not going to happen.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I wear a 38C and am happy with the size and look. I would stick with that if I were to get implants.

Banned Read only
    38c would be fine here.

Hi Girls, Being I am a "big boned" girl (my chest is a 46) I wanted to get a look that was as normal as I could. My real size is a 46 A. My forms measure out to be a D cup, a little big but they work. If I ever win that multi-million dollar lottery, I will have implants put in to make me a full C cup. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Bb

At 41 without the forms and then adding 2-3 inches away from my chest with the B-cup forms, I'm already quite large enough since my waist is current 34 (and shrinking!). If I could tone my upper torso area, the cantelever would already be quite a few inches. I like the B-cup look, but if I do think down a bit more I may have to go to an A cup in order to not "stick out" in a crowd. In the implant fantasy world, I'd go for the smaller size just to make sure I'd not attract undo attention.

tina

my forms are not that big .. with what i have thanks to the hormones and forms i fill out a 38 d .. if i ever get the money i would love to be a 38 D-cup or a 38DD-cup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My forms are in the 38 B and they seem right to me and are not overly large for my build. They make my tops look good.
    If I had implants I might have to think about going to a C.

Size

I am a 38 B or C. I am happy with either. Next month I am going to one of those fancy lingerie shops where they do a "bra fitting".
    [SIZE="3"]Francine[/SIZE]

My forms are C cup. I measure 40, with I were 38 as Victoria's Secret only goes up to 38.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    My forms fill my 40B bras nicely and I guess I would have to go for the same if I had implants. But, at my age, that is not an option.

Edwina

I forgot to put an answer down for my own question! Duhh!

I am a 36B or D depending on what I am wearing and what forms I am using! I think that if I got implants they would be either B or C's. C's in a perfect world and B's if I were to want to switch back and forth from guy to girl as I think that you would be able to tape them down when in guy mode!

36C seems to fit my size really well.
    Excuse me Sir, is this your purse?

1 I'm happy to ge a 38B some times a 38C
    2 I have no wish for Implants
    Angie

Dear Bre or Rue, I am currently using the exact same size as you are: 36 B or 36 D, according to what I'm wearing (where I'm going).
    I have only one perfume, but for shoes, wigs, colour lenses, and breast form, I had to admit I am a chameleon.
    When I came to America I had to "upgrade" to D, and it's mainly what I use when I go out, but I still use my lovely Bs, especially when I tape to do some cleavage.
    Kises
    Carla

hi there being on the bigish size i am i 44c and it looks good so for now that is what i stay with and i do try and wear my forms every day when i can bye for now tina ( good luck with your questions )

My bra size is 36 and a C cup seems to proportion me nicely. If I had implants that is the size I would wear. I think I look best with that cup size. I dream of that comstantly, to feel yje weight on my chest, the wanting to see my breasts stocking out in a mirror, my topstenting out. Oh to have real female breasts a part of my nady. Would love it.

Im a modest girl and im a 34c xxx
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

[SIZE="3"]My first set of forms were a C I thought I wanted a large bust! but I am large up top anyway so I settled into a nice pair of Bs. I love the girls 40b

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"