Thread: so what kind of clothes will you be wearing in the warmer months

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

so what kind of clothes will you be wearing in the warmer months

so what will you be wearing in the warmer months as it is autum here now so it just going to get colder
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Shorts and tank tops

I can't wait to get out in the warm sun. I really need a tan. It's been a long winter here in NY. Hope to lay out on the beach in my new bikini.
    Sarah Lynn

Akyra
    ya see mi profile picture rite????

Hi All,
    It doesn't matter if it's summer or winter I wear what I enjoy wearing.Even if it's hot out,& I want to wear one of my office suits I will because it's what I enjoy wearing.I've never felt uncomfortable in my clothes since they exite me,& that's more important to me than being comfortable in my wonderful female clothes!

Smile sigh

a girlfriend on my arm would be really nice, this being single business isnt all its made out to be dontchaknow.
    clothingwise hmm for the summer, a floaty gypsy skirt, a low cut top, neat little denim jacket, slouch boots, and cute perfume, oh and shades to keep em guessing

MarieLee
    Bikini, short skirts, tank tops, and comfy slippers

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

what will i be wearing

same as i always wear shorts with pantyhose