Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ok. So tell me about your Mother.

Banned Read only

Wink

Seems like I might be treading on some Oedipus complex things here, but I think that yes, I was influenced by my Mother.

It was nothing she did or said. She didn't dress me or treat me like a girl. It's just that she was so pretty and so femimine. She was "classy" pretty if that makes any sense.

She worked and dressed nicely every day while working for a law firm. She always wore a dress, stockings and high heels, her hair usually pulled back. Always made up nicely and wore earrings and a necklace. She was able to transmit her professional look while still not denying her own femininity.

I not only deeply loved her, but greatly admired her. Wearing her clothes seemed to not only satisfy my own feminine needs, but they seemed to make me feel closer to her.

Was she the cause of my dressing? No.
    She did seem to enhance things for me, even though she didn't know what I was doing.

Then again, maybe she did.

She passed many years ago and I still miss her.

Did your Mother, in your opinion, by her absence, presence, encouragement, acceptance, negativity, huge breasts etc etc.....have anything DIRECTLY to do with you wanting to wear women's clothing?
    I would say yes. My father died when I was 11 years old. My mother never remarried. My mother said she never wanted a girl (I have an older brother), but actually I think she did want a daughter. My mother had really nice taste in clothes and never left the house without looking well-dressed. One of my therapists said my dressing is a tribute to my mother. If so, how nice.

Smile Mom let me be....

I was in grade school when I asked my mom if I could be a girl for Halloween. She was very supportive, and made me a lovely dress and hat and wig and little coat--she loved doing things like that.

She never gave me the impression this was at all unusual or odd, though she was always proud of a picture she took of me hitting a heckling boy in my class with my purse!

She was simply supportive of me, however I wanted to be. She also made me baseball suits, cowboy outfits and a cool air force uniform. And so she made me a dress, and stood back to watch, admire and support.

I've always been kind of "pretty", and she would tell me when I looked pretty (which was always when I FELT pretty). She didn't make a big deal of it, just acknowledgment and, I think, some pride. When she saw a shirt in a nice color, she would get it for me, and I'd happily wear it.

I'm thankful to her for all that. When I'm dressed I often feel a poise and confidence that comes from feeling her kind support.

Her taste in clothes, btw, was pretty drab. For that I'm thankful for my best friend's sister, in the ninth grade. Every afternoon I'd stand at the door of her bedroom and the bath while she got dressed for her waitress job. She was a very classy and clever dresser, and applied makeup beautifully. She was mesmerizing to me, and I'm sure that a lot of her "makeup" rubbed off on me!

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    My Mother had a big roll in my fetish for nylon stockings which started my cross dressing at a very young age. My Mother always dressed very nice and had lots of very sexy stuff. This was the early 60's, my Mother was a branch manager and always dressed to kill with the most beautiful stockings and pointy toe spiked heels. One of my Aunts worked in a dept store and beleive it or not in the hosiery dept. She would always bring my mother boxes of stockings. My mother had drawers full of stockings in all colors. I remember all those boxes of Hanes RHT "415" ultra sheers with the green stripe (for long length) at the top of the stocking welts. We had a small house with only one bathroom. My Mothers stockings were always there hanging on the towel rods. So was a small laundry hamper were she would always toss her daily worn lingerie into after work. My fetish for her worn nylons was torture for me. When ever home alone I would dress in her lingerie, girdles, garters, slips, with those well worn ultra sheer RHT stockings and highest of heels.