Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you....

Sometimes. Like today I was shopping in a Lane Bryant and there was a nice fellow there shopping with what I assumed what his teenage sister or friend. He appeared to be in his mid to late 30's and was wearing a white wool peacoat, white knit scarf, jeans with boots, and carrying a messenger bag. He appeared a bit effeminate and at first glance I thought he was the girl's mother.

So I wondered, Cross Dresser? Transgender? Gay?

Now I know it's probably not PC to think the last, but that is what crossed my mind. Now I'll always wonder. BTW the coat was gorgeous - I should have asked where he got it, but didn't think of asking til much later.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This past weekend, wife and I went to local Grocery store and when we looked on the shelf for a perticular product, the shelf was empty. Wife spotted a store clerk and went up to the clerk and said, "SIR, are there anymore of this product?". The clerk turn towards us and to our suprise it was a GG. She must be used to being addressed a male, as she did not bat an eye, but looked at the shelf and said she would check in the back. She had a crew cut hair style, no earrings, no makeup, and dressed unisex. Both my wife and I were surprised. When she left to see about the product, my wife, looked at me and said, "Wow, she is in the open". I jsut nodded my head. she came back with a case of the product, gave us what we needed, and proceeded to put the rest on the shelf.
    I myself have been address as a female a few times. Once it happen twice in one day. First time at breakfest and then later at lunch. LOL

Like others mentioned, I do look too. Sometimes I see women with an obvious wig and think well it could be a CD...or some poor girl on chemo or something. I too look at taller girls and think I could wear that, It would look good on me.

I have seen a few sisters out and about. Once I saw one walking her dog along the waterfront in Norfolk when I was on a class trip with my students. Another time, a lovely CD (I think due to the overdressing of leather skirt, silky blouse and hair looked to be a wig while on another field trip to Lexington VA, a few weeks ago I saw another CD in my hometown walking around the old towne section. I have seen several TG girls working at a local mall, one was a hostess at a local Italian restaurant and another works in the housewares section of a local store. Kudos to all who feel good enough about themselves to travel out.

Silver Member
    As a people watcher, I tend to observe and study what women are wearing, particularly if their outfit is co-ordinated for color, jewelry, and age appropriate. Some look terrible in their choices and down right frightful! When I do see a beautiful woman with a great outfit, I wonder if she is wearing color matching panties and bra.

Chari

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I'm not sure if this is whar you're lloking for in an answer, but...there are times when I see a woman who I think is pretty, I often wonder what it would be like to be her...

in all those special ways, being a lover/wife, a mother, a GG especially...

I hope this is what you were looking for

Just the other day, dress shopping for my girl friend (and for me also), their was another guy looking at dresses. Shopping for his SO ? Or maybe for himself ? makes ya wonder.
    Courtney

[SIZE="3"]I am an observer also. I am always checking out the ggs to see what they are wearing and how they handle them selves. I rarely encounter a CDrer but that doesn't mean they are not there. Last week I got off of a bus in Boston and off of the same bus came this tall girl but upon closer examination I realized it was this young guy dressed in tight girl jeans with a long sweater obviously fem and heels. She had long hair, lipstick, a cute cap, and a purse.
    I only wish that I had known she was on the bus! One time in Chicago at the Navy pier I saw this lady and her obviously and flambouantly dressed guy friend walking along. They were certainly turning heads!!! My wife can and does dress in male attire and readily admits she is a crossdresser.

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I often look in both modes and smile as I see them

I'm constantly looking at woman and wondering how I would look in that outfit or in those shoes and yes, I even wonder is that a guy or a girl, sometimes I can tell, others when I look I normally get a smile or a glance.I look for the adams apple or the hands. Its fun to do as I told my daughter that there are a lot of us out there, I also look to see how they are dressed, how they carry themselves, and how there makeup looks on them. I was in a department store in the city when I was approached in fem and asked if I would like to sample a new perfume and stop at the cosmetic counter and it was so funny that the Sales Person was a transtioning T.S. who after helping me we had a blast talking and she commented me that I pass really well. I told her that it was an actual hormone imbalance at birth that helps. Small hands size 8 and no adams apple. She told me its fun for her now to look and we did while I was shopping there. Joann0830

Hi Sandy Love to wear heels myself it has actually helped my back pain since I started wearing them. And your right men in heels can cook do dishes etc I do at home. I have to cook dinner tonight for family. well here goes time to get the heels out to cook. Dalece

I think TrannySpotting is a fun game, but it's often really difficult. A number of years ago I was walking back to my bus through the downtown mall and I spotted a girl, head and shoulders above everyone. She had to be 6'4" without heels. I was sure I had seen a CD, but since there's a "Tall Girl" store in that mall, it's possible she was a GG. And I've been in that store recently with my wife (she's 5'11") and there have been GG's who were easily over 6' and towering over me (I'm only 5'9" and a bit )

This same mall is also home to some higher-end shops and I often day-dreamed of trying on all the fancy clothes as I walked past them on the way to my office.

Kassandra

we all do i guess because if there were more crossdressers out and about in everyday life far more of us would come out - thats the problem i fear we just dont see enough of us out and about and if we do theyre convincing - so we wouldnt know anyway - thats why i would go out if i knew i looked convincing because i dont see tvs in everyday life therefore i dont want to look out of place - else it wouldnt matter would it if you walked down your road and saw other guys dressed you wouldnt feel so isolated in what you were doing would you and that would make a hell of a difference

For me, I always look at women and wonder if they're wearing panties or thong

i find myself constantlty looking at women, everywhere on t.v. i am always studying their clothes and mostly their bodies. i sometimes think im obsessed by studying gg's, and yes i wonder everytime what i would look like in that.

I do ask myself this question in some cases... But by and lardge, I look at women (without staring) and often wish I could be in their place, either because they wear a nicely feminine set or because they act extremely féminine.

Yes I know, this may be somewhat based upon stereo typing women, but without those stereotypes we wouldn't exist as X-dressers, would we?

An indeed in some cases when some women dress in a masculine way and they nevertheless appear so feminine, I really envy them...

But you're right, in some cases some women look masculine, even when dressed with skirts or dresses...

As far as men potentially being x-dressers, any one of them can be in his privacy. Most of us don't show any sign of being feminine except some few who are quite androgynous to start with.

Eugenie

I look at women not wishing to be them, but one to oggle, and two to see how how they dress and get ideas. Makeup, hair, walk and figure

I always look at the women in malls, stores, anywhere. Some with envy, some with jealousy and some you want to say if you would do this with your hair or that with your make-up you could be so much prettier---here let me show you.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

on the train

so here I was in business class on the train headed toward NYC and at one of the stops close to the city a woman enters the car and sits across the aisle from me. I had been dressed just the day before so dressing was on my mind and I was reading and actually thinking about my experience the previous day when the conductor came through for her ticket. I looked up from my book, noticing immediately her larger toes in her open-toed shoes, her long fingers, larger Adam's Apple when her scarf was not around her neck, her beautiful nails (and noticed the conductor knew her from her frequency of travel), her not overly feminine facial features, but great make-up and certainly not an action overtly masculine about her.

My thought was "if this is a GG, as long as we know how to be confident in our femininity, why do we worry at all???" She had a deeper voice but was clearly an older "woman", dressed well, and very comfortable with her femininity. Maybe it really is easier as we get older!

I sure hope so since none of us is getting any younger!

tina

when out shopping i look at women to see what they are wearing and think how i would look in the same dress or skirt they have on