Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever look at girls and want....

shelaaa
    I look at woman all the time .... I love to imagine myself wearing clothes I see that I like....I was just at a wedding in NYC mmm all the sexy dresses and heels...I didn't know where to look first!!!

pete

Hair

I See Girls With There Hair Up All The Time And I Totaly Want It In My Hair God I Love There Braids And Buns Pulled Back Tight I Wish I Could Do It Outside!

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar
    allways they just know how to dress very fashionable and sexy
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Yes I do it a lot, even looking in magazines or watching TV I'm checking the outfits, hairstyles and makeup.

Last Saturday my wife wanted a new bra and panties, so we went to this store and the girl assistant looked absolutely stunning, I couldn't help staring! She was all in white, a figure hugging white dress, that showed every curve of her body, and the most immaculate makeup. I also noticed her ultra long lashes and beautiful nails. My thought was how I'd love to look that good, and try her clothes on.

Linda.

Aspiring Member
    Up untill my mid 30s I used to look at a girl and think "yeah, I fancy her" and so on.
    Now I look and admire and feel total envy.
    I have to admit that I don't fancy women in the sexual sense anymore, I adore being in there company and I love to be accepted by them.

Since coming to terms with my transgenderism, I still find them attractive but the fancying part as long gone.

Of course I want to see what their wearing and their make up, their style you know take in the whole package, see how it's done and if I can learn anything.

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 04-12-2005 at 10:23 AM.

Since I married the most beautiful girl in the world 35 years ago, I haven't looked at another GG ........Yeah, right!!!...Well, maybe a little glance....I wonder if those heels are over 4" high....is she wearing stockings or tights.....has she got matching satin bra and knickers on....wow, that skirt looks pretty tight, maybe that's why she wiggles when she walks...that bust must be almost 40"......

But like the rest of you, it wasn't testosterone fuelled lust, I wanted to wear her clothes, and at 60, I still do. As you may have read in my earlier thread, I don't want to wear what the average 60 year old woman wears, it's so un-exciting, I'm sure I could do a lot better myself! I find I'm looking at 30somethings before I find the look that I want, so I suppose I'm never going to "blend in" unless I lower my sights. Still, I can carry on looking....and dreaming.....of a time in the future when my wife will finally accept that she's got a CD husband, and we may have more fun if she goes along with it.

Maybe one day!
    ToniB

Smile foot massages....hmmm

I do a pretty good line in massage,no not that kind : )
    I can relate to wanting to move in that amazing confident hips swaying head held high, looking fantastic way, I had my moments as Sarah, though I never wore mini skirts, looking back I wish I had.The university LGB group were really supportive, and so were the girls sports teams, theyd make sure I was ok and safe when I was out. The gay girls would delight in giving me makeovers and shopping expeditions, I miss those times like mad. Oops gota
    go to work now see ya later zzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    Always looking. And in my job that can be quite dangerous. I wish I could look as good as them.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Oh ya, sometimes to much. I'm always on the fashion look out. Now my wife understands why I look so much... Have dreamed of taking the clothes off thier backs

Katie

Glad its not just me then. Since I've started buying outfits and dressing on a more regular basis I look at women especially at work and see outfits I want. Last night a friend picked me up so we could go out and I was looking at her outfit thinking, I want that.

I have to admit I pay more attention to how they are dressed and made up than I ever did before.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I look and want all the time. And sometimes i get the never to ask them where they got their nail color, lipstick, or clothes. If my wife is along she will ask them anything. Happens almost every week at Wal-Mart.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

All the time...going back all the way to when I first started to crossdress at the age of 12. Whether seeing some girl or woman in a hot outfit, or looking through a catalog and noticing the clothes and fit on a sexy woman, I have always had a duality when it comes to this issue. I like how the woman looks in the clothes and conversely, I think about how I might look in them myself. Like I said, this has been prevalent with me right from the beginning.....and I love it....I do love it so!

Love,
    Chrissie
    Last edited by ChristineRenee; 04-12-2005 at 07:53 PM.

eddie
    HI! no it is not just you ! I see women while I am shopping or on TV and look at what they are wearing and the makeup they have on and wonder how I can get those clothes and shoes. I am glad Iam not alone in doing this!

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    This happened to me only the other day I saw this very good-looking woman in her mid 30’s and she was so smart in her business suit, nice shoes and tight. I wanted to have all her cloths.

That is one of the benefits of being a straight cross dresser is that when you see a very sexy woman you want to be in her panties in more ways than one.
    Love Sandra xx

Youngirl at Heart
    Yes, I look But as others who've posted on this thread have observed, the way that most GGs dress these days, they aren't turning my head very often. But when they do attract my attention, three things happen:

One, as a heterosexual male, I drool inwardly.

Two, I get ideas for my own wardrobe.

Three, I become angry that I'm not allowed to dress like that when and where I want.

As an example, I was recently at a local mall, where I saw a couple of young girls in tiered ruffle skirts. I of course responded to their youthful charms and cuteness, then observed exactly what they were wearing. I'd recently purchased a couple of ruffle skirts, just because I'd liked them, without knowing what to wear with them. Well, after seeing those two girls, I was able to put together an outfit, and a few days later, I was dressed just like the girls had been! Unfortunately, unlike them, I couldn't remain attired like that all day.
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

Island Girl

I've always been a people watcher

now, I'm more blatant. Can't help it. Always have been a looky Lue. I'm checking out their hair, makeup, clothes, designs, the way they walk and carry themselves.

Now w/new interest. After hearing Jen put it so clearly, w/respect to illusion and design. How colors and styles work on the body, to hide, or make stand out.

I get so easily distracted and can watch women for hours. *sigh*

Dana

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Wink

The first I notice is her Legg's,and then the shade of hoisey, then the lenght of the skirt, then the shoes, then the body, and then the face. Sometimes I just think about dressing like her, sometimes I think about sex with her. I think about my job, (as I work in retail) and just go about my business. I really enjoy when I see a beautiful woman in a dress/skirt and nice Legg's, talking with them and helping them with what they are looking for. (at the store). I do fantasize dressing like them and shopping or just dresing in a nice suit and pantyhose.

Count me in

I do it too, even though it took me a long time to figure out why. I used to worry I just wasn't a one woman guy. But now I know I'm just studying the artform to learn how to perfect it.

I do have to agree with Tristen; for me, at least, I want to be them more than imitate them. But I'll settle for what I can achieve.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Mostly I look at their makeup and nails. If I see some eye makeup that's really cool I'll study it and try to duplicate it later.

MichelleH

me too

Not so much the younger chickies, but older gals who have taken care of themselves. Who like nice clothes( you can just tell they wear whorish underwear) You know they work at looking good. I get smug "I'm as pretty as her . That would look nicer on me." I love the older ****ty look with them rounded gave lots of head in their lifetime lips.
    Oh no is this sort of talk harmful to my rep?
    Last edited by connie rotten; 04-12-2005 at 11:02 PM.

Platinum Member
    hips them curves big small , short or tall thay all goy them curves...now thats the frist thing i notice...

Oh my god - lol... in answer to this topic: ALL THE DAMN TIME!!

It seems my mind is never resting - it's constantly seeking out clothing I want... I take the micky about all the girls wearing "belts" (just v short skirts,) but I know I'm just as bad Or the intention is there...

I also think it's a waste sometimes when women don't wear heels. But ya know, that's just me.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

GGs are my best term of reference. Wow if only I could be like her!!
    I'm hetrosexual, but love being a girl as often as possible. So dressing like the GGs is important for going to the malls and blending in.

Gail

ditz
    I do love looking at girls and admiring what they are wearing. I just love it when i see someone wearing a skirt or dress that i own!

However, as a Heterosexual and with an understanding GF, it does make a very handy excuse for looking at some real hotties!!!

GG " Oi, are you eying up those girls?"
    ME " No! I was just thinking how nice her skirt was"!!!!!!!

Problem is, Both are true, i was probably admiring her and her skirt!

Sophie