Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: has anyone been caught young

The new post 'a trainset or doll?' just sparked a memory in me i had loooong forgotten. I had written a letter to Santa Claus asking for lingerie, i think it was for something silly like dressing up my teddy bear with lol, i think i was trying to hide my CDing from Santa. Nothing ever came of that haha, can't believe i remember that. I also remembered that one time i was searching my mom's pantyhose drawer and i heard her coming, she saw the drawer still open and asked, but i said i didn't know, she was suspicious but didn't press it. Funny i still haven't tried pantyhose, but i'm getting my first pair this coming week! yay. This makes me wonder how much more my mom may know of this interest of mine, hmmm

when i was like 13 my mom caught me wearing my sisters underwear. The thong was peeking above my pants. She was really weirded out and told me it was unsanitary and to stop.

I was 17, and had the stereo rockin at the house a little too loud. I just finished putting foundation, eye shadow, lipstick mascara, stockings, open bottom girddle, and then the lights go off. All power, etc. One of my neighbors complained about the music and a pair of cops showed up. Knocked on the door, and I didn't hear them, so they went around and hit the breaker.

I had the window parly open and they could not see me thankfully, identified themselves, and said they had received a complaint. Turn the music down, and we will not have to give you a citiation.

Needlesss to say I was a little bit concerned.

Hotthomas
    hi, I dunno i somehow got into it when i was younger like back in elementary school. not sure what age i was. I been up and down with it since then. even went a few years not dressing. I ended up a couple of years ago buying some online. did for a lil while then ended chunking the clothes. until recently gotten the urge to do it again. I dunno what it is?

My mom knew that I was in her things. She left me a note in her lingerie drawer telling me to stop. Yeah right!

Ha ha ha...that's classic christine davis....a note in her lingerie drawer...

I got caught by my mom wearing a pair of my sister's school trouser socks once when I was 13. I heard her coming into the room, and I quickly slid my legs under the bed. She knew something was up and went up to me and pulled my legs out. She smirked and left the room. Never brought it up. I am sure she knew about the countless time's I "borrowed", something from her stuff. She Never said anything to me about it.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by DanaB View Post
    The new post 'a trainset or doll?' just sparked a memory in me i had loooong forgotten.
    Yeah, sparked a memory in me too. When Batman and Robin was on in 66-67 (I was 4-5 years old), practically everyone I knew wanted a Batman outfit for Christmas. My Mother asked me did I want a Batman outfit, I said No, I wasn't interested in Batman, but could I have a Catwoman outfit instead? Did not go down well. That being said, I was never caught. Not once. I learned to hide very well when I was a child and teenager, no one ever suspected that I was so conflicted or so unhappy. I was so good at it, that when I told my family that I was TS, there was shock, horror, mortification and no acceptance whatsoever. Ah well, such is life. Reading all the above posts where Mothers were so helpful and understanding, makes me so envious. My Mother has always found gay people, crossdressers, everyone who is different, so hilarious. She's not laughing now.

Not really caught but since young my big sis , cousin and me were really close and we played barbie dolls together and since i was the youngest, they played dress up with me, they tied my hair, made me wear their dresses and put make up for me and it was really fun. I also did well in school so my parents didnt really bother as long as I kept producing good grades.

been caught

i was caught by my mom in the baesment of our house,i was 16 i was dressed up in a very short black dress,38-DD bra stuffed black hose and 6.5" platform mary janes ,i herd some one come bown to the basement i went to hide i nocked over a container of floor glue, when i tryed to move i could not lift my high heels, had to call my mom to get me out, got grounded not for dressing but for spilling glue on the floor.

Caught red-handed!

Wow, do I remember! I was 13, and got busted by my older sister, then 16, in her bra, panties, pantyhose and slip, admiring myself in front of the mirror in her room, when she arrived home from school earlier than I expected.At first she said nothing, then ordered me to take off the slip (it was her favorite one, and she didn't want it getting ruined). Then she made me sit in her chair in her undies while she quizzed me about why I did it, how often, etc.

I was totally humiliated and nearly in tears, but lucky for me Sis was way ahead of the times (this was 40+ years ago). She said she didn't care, but I should find another source of clothes. She did let me keep what I had on, and gave me a couple more pairs of panties and pantyhose.

It was never mentioned again, she didn't hold it over my head, and it's been our little secret from everyone for all these years. I still feel a special closeness to her because of this.

lovley lindsay
    i wasnt caught but my ex girlfriend let me open up an we would both dress up before a wild night... she could do my make up perfect an i was so turned on when she gave me this shocked an interested look an said "oh my god i feel like im hookin up with a real chick!" he he

I got caught by my grandmother when I was about 8 wearing my sisters tutu. She never said anything to me and nothing was ever said. A few years later I came home to discover that my mom had changed my bed while I was at school. I was mortified when I remembered that I had left a pair of my sisters panties in my pillowcase. Nothing was ever said and when I checked the panties had been put back inside the new pillowcase with the pillow.

My sister is a year younger than I but we have always been about the same size. I always had plenty of panties, tights, and leotards to sneek into while everyone was away from the house. Wonderful memories...
    Lori

Michelle-phl
    Oh my God do these posts bring back memories! I got caught twice when I was young. The first was when I was 9 or 10 and I was wearing my older sisters panties, skirt and cardigan sweater. I was screamed at by my mother and told to never do it again. When I was 12 or 13 was caught by my brother who is one year older, in bed with my mom's panties, nylons, girdle, bra and nightie on. He just mocked me and left the room. I dressed on and off for years and never was caught again and like everyone else, eventually started up again with a passion!

Michelle-phl

Caught By My Twin Sister

Summer of 1982 I was 15 yrs old Mom was was at work and Dad had his own life,he was never around.My twin Sister was out with one of her girlfriends. I
    was in her bedroom trying on her clothes being she had a full length mirror in her room, I had just taken off one dress and I was standing there wearing her bra,panties,pantyhose and heels when she walked in.At first she screamed and the she decided to sit down and start questioning me. I told her I've been trying on her clothes for about a year and she said she figured that out over time because her clothes were not the way she left them. She asked me if I wanted to be a girl and I told her yes and she said if I wanted to be a girl I had to dress like one. She preceded to pick a pink dress out of her closet and had me put it on. She then helped me put on makeup and let me wear it around the house until about a half hour until Mom came home. She let me do this all that summer. A year later she was pissed at me for something and told Mom that I was wearing dresses around the house while she was at work. One morning when Mom went to work my sister did my makeup for me and had given me a short black dress and new heels and black pantyhose she had bought for me. So I put it on and I was wearing it when Mom came home at 10:00 am and caught me. I was so embarassed and my sister sat there laughing her but off. Mom was horrified and went to he room and came back with a belt and she made me get over her knee with the dress on and she beat my but.Needless to say what a day that was.

I got caught a few times when I was young. First time was when I was about 7 or 8 when I was wearing a pair of my moms panties and they showed over the top of my pants. When she noticed she asked me what I was wearing and I pretended that they must have been put in my drawer by mistake. She didn't believe it and told me never to take them again.

Another time I was wearing my moms bra and a red top which left red fibers all over the white bra. I didn't have time to wash it before she got home so hid it under my bed. When I went to look for it later it wasn't there and I found it in her hamper. She never said anything but it was very awkward around her for a couple days.

Question weird story

As a kid, I indulged in the apparently usual, (at least in this forum), foraging in my mothers lingerie drawers and laundry basket, but I never had a stash of my own. And truthfully, I really didn't CD very much before I left home.

When I left home to join the service, I ended up in a basic training squadren with a group of guys from New Orleans. At least half, it seemed, were gay. They were gone after the first week, and I never thought much about it.

Part of the basic training regimen was to have those of us who brought more than a couple of changes of civilian clothes with us, pack up a box of our extra stuff and send it back to our homes because we were going to spend little time in civilian clothes, and we had very little room in the barracks for extra clothes other than our uniforms.

Approximately 25+ years later it came up in a conversation with some family members that, in the box I sent home there were a number of dresses and other female garments. (By this time, I was CDing fairly regularly without anyone in my family knowing about it.) I don't know what my face looked liked, but my insides did a flip. I began running a quick mental screen of any and all times I CDed before I left home to see if it was possible that I had taken something with me to basic training and forgot about it. I have concluded that it wasn't anything I brought. But was most probably something one of the guys from New Orleans had stuck in my package rather than send it home to his family. No one ever said anything to me about it at the time, nor did they save the stuff, apparently, since I never had a clue about it.

So, it doesn't really qualify as getting caught. But the internal constranation must have been very similar to what some of you felt when you were caught.

I remember when i was younger I swiped a pair of pantyhose from my mom, she said to me like 6 months later "I was cleaning your closet today and found a pair of panty hose tucked down in a pair of shoes"

I hid them in a pair of dress shoes, I sure didn't think she'd ever go through them.

she kinda shrugged it off like "hmm, that's weird" but I did a LOT of weird stuff being a 13 year old boy, coupled with basically being latch-key because of some family stuff. They were too busy with the family stuff to get overly curious, but man was my mom nosey. I wonder to this day how much she really knows, moms are perceptive of course.

Exclamation

ive been caught a couple times. once by my older sister and the other by mom. well since my parents were fighting (verbally) which was normal in their marriage and my sister was with some guy we didnt care for (hes the father of her oldest kid). i was left to my own devices. naturally when everybody was gone i would put on one of my moms bra adn stuff it with socks unti i was very busty. anyway, i was all dressed up and heard steps coming toward me downstairs. it was my sister. so i ran to the cellar and locked the door. she told me to come up from there or shell tell dad. let me tell you that he was not the happiest man alive. all he did was bitch and moan. and that was when he was in a good mood. in a bad one he would just do it more loudly. so not wanting to feel the wrath of our father i came out and she told me that 'my skirt was on backwards'. she never did tell our parents which was a good thing. or else i wouldnt be here.

with my mom she was always huffy because of my dad and stuff. she would come into my room to change the sheets wince i wouldnt do it. she found some of my sisters old clothes under the covers and asked 'what the f--- was i doing with them and did i wanted to be a girl?' natuarally i lived in fear of my parents and denied it saying 'no'. she didnt say anything else after that.

i had a trunk full of my sisters old clothes including her court suit (her bf at the time was a law breaker and she got caught up with it). it was a nice outfit. i think it was black velour vest, blazer and skirt. i even had some makeup. but i had to ditch the chest full of niceties since my parents were getting nibby.

caught once (sort of)

I had a stash hidden above a suspended ceiling while living at home. I figured it was safe there but dad while checking for something (I forgot what) found it. It couldn't have been in a further, more remote part of the ceiling. I knew something was up when I went to retrieve the clothes, they had been disturbed. He cornered me on it one day and told me to get rid of them. Nothing was said after that. Once I had my own place I was good to go but hid stuff up in the attic. I've never been caught dolled up at all thankfully.