Thread: The tell-tale washing line

The tell-tale washing line

Reading the recent thread on washing the stash put me in mind of another situation. My wife knows all about Ruth but I don't think the neighbors do. Once a week I do my femme things wash and, weather permitting, hang it all on the clothes line. Now my lingerie is a little more vivid than my wife's (I put it down to years of repression)... think black lace. Lots of it. Anyway, the neighbors are much too discreet to ask. But I wonder if they are speculating about the recent increase in distinctly non-functional undies.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Not unless your knickers are a lot bigger like mine, so it's glaringly obvious they belong to two different people

First of all, what sort of neighbours do you have that check out your washing and itemize each category of clothing? In my case the line has only femme panties. If anyone is going to be crass enough to ask, then I did my jocks last month.

Of course, there may be a nosy enough neighbor that would notice the difference in the size/style of the panties hanging on the line. However, most of the time, people really don't notice or care that much. When I've put 'unmentionables' out on the line, I've put sheets or towels on the outside so unless they had xray vision it would be hard to tell too much.