Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time-Shaving my legs!

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar

First time-Shaving my legs!

Well girls, I finally mustered up the nerve to shave my legs. Just to remind everyone, my wife does not know about my heels and hose dressing. I tried a few times to tell her that my neighbor shaves because he is a runner, although I am not athletic, it is a very clean look. I also wear the under armour type thermal wear for winter riding on my motorcycle. I told my wife that the underwear pulls at my body hair and it felt a bit uncomfortable and that I was considering shaving. Well, almost a week has gone by and no response from my wife, so I decided to shave the legs. When I approached her this morning, I asked her how she liked the clean look on my legs. She then replied by saying that she couldn't believe that I didn't talk to her before doing that, and that now we couldn't take a vacation anywhere warm soon because I couldn't wear shorts. Then she even said something like what are you going to do next, go transvestite on me?? She also asked if I had shaved the rest of my body, and I said no, I would like you to shave the rest of me. All in all, it went worse than I expected, she also said oh great, you have less hair on your legs than I do. (she hadn't shaved in a few days). I guess I may as well enjoy this look while I can, maybe it will grow on her. I hope it does.

That seemed to go relatively well at least she didnt threaten divorce over it,(mine did) There is no better feeling than shaved legs especially with hose. way to go isw what I say..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Divorce over shaving your legs? Wow!

drivininheels Sister I feel with you except i try and keep my whole body shaved. It started on Haloween when I went to a rocky horror picture show. My wife does not know that I crosdress and at times it is hard to hide. I do have a place to go near home to change from ugly male to beautiful lady. and it is a big problem keeping up with the growth lot of work. As like you my wife would not understand. Oh I won first place costume contest at the play. Dalece

Quote Originally Posted by drivininheels View Post
    It's just that she knew why I had shaved them she had caught me too many times and that was the last straw so-to-speak. So I got the great ultimatum.I have not stopped I just went on the road..(truck driver)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I get a rash on my legs and chest when it either get real muggy in the summertime or real dry in the winter time. So I use a lot of mortizier on my legs and chest. When I started shaving my legs and chest, wife asked me why I shaved them. I told her the mortizier was caking on the hair and making me itch, so I shave off the hair and no more itch. She said OK and that was it. Later when I told her about my otherself, she said at least your leg/chest shaving will have another purpose.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Smooth Legs

Here in Lake Havasu Az, it is short shorts 9 months of the year,
    I keep my legs (Nair'ed) all the time, nobody ever says anything, OH YEAH ! a check out girl at K-Mart said when November and long pants came, "I miss your legs"
    That made my Day big time.
    Joan Az
    JoanAz

My wife occasionally comments about the fact that I have less hair on my legs than her. But I've been doing that for close to two years now and it helps with a couple of issues, similar to what JoAnn has said. I don't shave my chest because 8 to 10 hairs just isn't worth the effort I'm also hoping to get back on my bike this year, and furry legs just don't cut it, even if only commuting to work.

Kassandra

I dream of shaving my legs! It may only be a dream, but I do!

Ouch. Well at least getting them shaved is all behind you. How does it feel??
    I would love to shave my legs but my SO is not ready for that yet. Hopefuly before the spring. lol.

I was actually considering shaving them for a while now especially for the clean look. I really do like them better shaved, since the hair on my legs was quite irregular, and I thought it looked dirty anyway.The stockings feel so much sexier now.

Shaving

I love to shave! To me, nothing beats smooth, silky skin. I've had good luck with past female and male lovers that enjoyed, even encouraged, my crossdressing. I shave everyday, and honestly the only hair I have is my long black hair on the top of my scalp! I enjoy stockings also, I do have a foot fetish..., but a naked body is a turn on! Can you tell I'm a Scorpio?!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    [QUOTE=JoAnnDallas;1126587]Later when I told her about my otherself, she said at least your leg/chest shaving will have another purpose.[QUOTE]

LOL!
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 12-20-2007 at 05:34 AM.

It was either that or leaving the cap off the toothpaste.

Gen

Thumbs down Never had leg hair...until now!

Never had leg hair until Dr changed my cholesterol medicine.
    BANG!!! Now my legs are covered with fine black hairs...YUCH!!!
    I HATE IT! Considering getting legwaxing, its really
    disgusting!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I'm not sure what the big deal is about shaved legs. Many athletes do it and many younger guys shave everything today, including their pubes. Give your wife some time, she'll come around

That's to bad my wife has no problem with my shaved legs or my wearing a bra when I dress boy am I lucky. Hope thing get better for you hun
    \Angie

Not just enjoy while it lasts, but keep them shaved and who knows, she just might warm up to the idea of a clean-shaven you. Then, you can consider shaving your arms and maybe even waxing. Wouldn't that be fun!

I am really hoping that she comes around on this one, because, not only for the obvious reason, I am actually enjoying the look and feel of clean shaven legs. BTW, I used my normal razor, a gillette fusion, the shave was very smooth with no cuts or nicks. It is a 4 or 5 blade shaver, so for a first time shave, it would clog up very quickly-had to do a lot of rinsing. I do know that the blades are a bit pricey, though.

Leg shaving

I have shaved my legs for nearly 2 years. There is nothing like the feeling of smooth legs. They feel so much cleaner! Putting on stockings is absolutely fabulous - no hairs sticking through the weave or the site of clumps of hair underneath.

My wife likes my shaven chest and back and not too adverse to my shaven legs. I feel quite lucky!

Love

Fran

it would clog up very quickly-had to do a lot of rinsing..
    Here is a tip: I found that by stroking the razor backwards accross my leg after each forward pass, most of the hairs unclogged them self and stuck to my leg. Not completely clean, but I got a lot more use before a thorough cleaning was required.

Gen

Gold Member
    People might ask why you shave your legs if you kep them that way during the summer. I get asked all the time.

Thing is, if you do not keep them shaved, the hair regrowth will itch like a SOB at some point.

And also, from now on, shaving them will be easier, you will just be removing stubble instead of long leg hair.

New Member-first Time Shaving Legs

I started shaving my pubes and fishing tackle without telling my other half. It took about a week before she noticed.

I didn't go out of my way to hide it,just acted normally.When she did find out and asked why,I explained that I had heard that it made sex better (it is more sensitive now so I think it is true.
    Also,when using public conveniences (RESTROOMS,JOHN whatever euphemism fits) it saves having to search around in the dark recesses for the equipment.

I used a razor then,but now I use an epilator on the pubes and under the arms.But I use hair removal cream on the "equipment".

I epilate once a week,and the "other parts " about once a month or when they feel too long.

I also had a full body waxing at a beauty salon that my wife uses to have her eyebrows shaped.She was a bit surprised when I told her that I was going to get it done.I told her that in the summer (when we have one) I get all hot and sticky. My other half came with me to see how it was done.I did like the feeling of a clean body and I was very sensitive to the touch after the body had calmed down.The results on the top of the legs was disappointing,even when the professional did it.The skin retained the bumps where the hair was removed.

She said it was so easy, she could do it.I did try to make another appointment but my wife objected,so I bought a home waxing system for her to try to "do it yourself",with very patchy results.In between her laughing and joking about it,she was very hesitant about peeling off the tape and she would stop sometimes halfway,and it was very painfull.!!!

We tried this a few times but the results weren't very satisfactory so we stopped doing it.

But I intend to try having them done again,as I hope to experiment with wearing more female underwear next year.

I have never tried shaving the legs,as it seems to be more difficult than on the face,and even now, at 56 ,I still cut my face at least once a week.

I hope to post again.

Astra

My wife loves the laser hair removal on my back and chest (Treatment 4 this month), but she kinda freaked when I shaved my legs. Its been almost a year now, and she really loves it. No turning back.

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

like Astra, I use an epilator it hurts like @#$* the first few times but it gets better, much smoother and longer lasting than shaving...the only other problem is when it grows back sometimes the hair grows under the skin and then I use exfoliant gloves (like a loofah) in the shower to get the skin covering off. Found I couldn't shave the underarms as I got a rash, so I use a small electric hair groomer to cut it as short as possible. With the pubes, shaving was a no-no:nono:, the pimples were unbelievable so they get the same as the arms. And it's a must to only go in the direction of the hair fall not against it to keep zits to a minimum.