Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most feminine or sexy?

Smile What makes you feel most feminine or sexy?

Hi all just wondering what makes you feel sexy and female and what you love most about living out your female side for me it has to be putting on new silk nylons onto freshly shved legs and the feel of the sllk lining of the skirt against it. Also getting my ears pierced and the whole thing of changing earrings it is so femine dont you think I also love sunbeds how about you girls
    hugs
    Sophie

what makes me feel sexy and female is being dressed and chatting on the net or going out in public dressed...unless I get stopped by the cops..

What I love most about living out my female side is freedom of expression, not having to hide myself

Diffeerent things over the years, first the hose, then the bra, then the formals, etc. Lately, I bought a cruise dress with sort of a "big lettuce" hem. It hits me just above the knee. It has the most wonderous feeling as I walk in it. I fell totally like a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by michellecam View Post
    what makes me feel sexy and female is being dressed and chatting on the net or going out in public dressed...unless I get stopped by the cops..

What I love most about living out my female side is freedom of expression, not having to hide myself
    Michelle, I agree, for me, it's the public appearance. I love the ritual of getting silky smooth and getting madeup, but for me, unless someone sees me, the experience falls a bit short.

Jill
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

What makes me feel feminine is when I can go out in town with "sisters" and enjoy their company...

Like any woman, I like compliments... I have been somewhat troubled by compliments coming from men over the internet... However I never met one in person while "en femme"... I assume it would make me feel very feminine just to walk in the streets at the arm of a nice man...

I also like being with a Genetic Girl and share time together, like two women. That really makes me feel feminine.

Eugenie

[SIZE="4"]HIGH HEELS AND LONG FINGER NAILS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Thumbs up Red Fingernails 24/7

Red Fingernails 24/7, nylons and high heels.
    Going to a nail salon and letting THEM paint my nails
    twice a month.
    I'm so used to wearing earrings 24/7, that it's a big YAWN now.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Dolling up in my favorite dress or outfit and going out shopping, dining out, or just doing girly things while being treated like a lady.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

the thing that is the most gratifying as woman for me is being with a guy - its the quintessence of role fulfillment, sexual or not.

Quote Originally Posted by eden_medea View Post
    the thing that is the most gratifying as woman for me is being with a guy - its the quintessence of role fulfillment, sexual or not.
    And dancing, sexual or not.
    Kisses
    Carla

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Dressing, putting on my makeup, lacing up my knee highs, giving the hair a shake and walking out of doors into the fresh afternoon air

Yep, thats the ticket~
    Zara

My Fremch Manicured nails and Toes painted and my earings that dangle.Joann0830

most feminine and sexy

the thing(s) that make me feel feminine and sexy is when I have my lingerie on, my hair is fixed and my makeup is on and I'm staring into my full length mirror and seeing a woman staring back at me!!!! btw, heels have to be on also!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

For me being a skirt and heel lover is the feel of a skirt against my shaved (always) legs and the pull of the muscles of my legs by the high heels. Just doing routine things in a skirt and heels like loading the dishwasher make me feel so feminin. Billie in Alberta
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

High heels and short skirts with painted toenails
    Steffanie52

Smile

Painted finger and toe nails, completely shaved, my anklettes and toe rings, black 6" platform high heels, black and red g-string under a short black lace mini skirt, and a lacy little top..... wow just thinking about that made go put that exact outfit on...........

the make up, doing my nails, lipstick, a cute skirt and top. getting everything to look right.

When I was with my ex-wife and we'd sit there and do eachothers makeup, nails and hair, just gabbing about anything and everything under the sun.

Sadly the only good times we seemed to have had. I miss that.. (Not just because she tolerated my dressing, but the total feeling of love and acceptance and being able to feel vulnerable without the fear of getting hurt.)

Gold Member
    Seeing my made up face in the mirror.

Normally I hate looking in the thing. Erin loves it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I was just thinking about that the other day,When ever I step into a pair of heals and look down at my nylon covered legs I feel sooo feminine

A few things:

The smooth feel of my lips against each other after I've put lipstick on.

Looking in the mirror once everything is all done.

The public element. Being able to something ordinary and outside as a woman. Even if it's something as simple as a trip to the supermarket it really enhances my dressing experience.

Fresh shaved legs - using a scrunchie with a scrubbing gel afterwards and then moisturizing.

But topping it off is slipping on a pair of fresh jeans and walking outside - feeling the air on my legs.......that's heaven!

I love anything intimate, bed time stuff, short shorts, short SILK shorts for sleeping, Tank tops especially.....

And panties - every morning I decide which pair to wear as I've got 4 different styles now!

The shaving is #1 though...everything else is icing on the cake!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Fresh shaved legs ...But topping it off is slipping on a pair of fresh jeans and walking outside - feeling the air on my legs.......that's heaven!..
    I prefer the fresh air under my skirts ..but I agree...shaved legs is the ultimate in femininity.
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The things that make me feel the most feminine may not be the things that make me feel the most sexy. They are two sides to a bigger issue. Getting the right look with my hair, makeup, clothing and accessories gets me toward the feminine. However, the feel of the smooth fabrics against my skin, hair against my face and the scents of the cosmetics, lotions and sprays move me toward the sexy feelings. That and a mirror. I have a difficult time being sexy among other people, but I love being feminine with others. Does that make any sense at all?

Freshly shaved legs and then pulling a pair of tights [hose] on over them. It just makes me feel so girly