Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most feminine or sexy?

Makeup and my bra and forms!

Thigh Highs, matching bra and panties, silk lined pencil skirt, high heels and lipstick.

I feel my most femmine when I'm having my hair and nails done at the salon. And especially when all is done and I get to see the results and so does every one else.
    Striving for acceptance.

make me feel feminine and sexy is when I have my lingerie on, my hair is fixed and my makeup is on

When I'm wearing my lingerie with high heels and my wig and make up on covered with a sheer robe.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Shaving all over , slipping on those hold ups , a tight thong , bra , forms, full make up ... I think what really is the killer tho is when youre made up , dressed in full and you first toss youre head back after putting the blonde wig on and catching a glimpse of yourself for the first time thru heavily shaded eyes , lipgloss shining ....ooooer I suddenly feel funny.......

for me its the feeling after a shower or bath, caressing lotion on my smooth skin. and then the feel of anything soft on that skin, that is when i feel the most femme and sexy. also just about anytime i am dressed and starring in the mirror, seeing the girl i am. that is also very sexy to me.

bEEb
    The feel of a sheer stocking sliding between the lil rubber garter nubbin and metal clasp as we slip into them. The sensation of satin rubbing on silk. The downwards pull of ample breasts on brastraps, countered by the upwards tug of garters while tottering on 4" heels.
    Last edited by bEEb; 12-29-2007 at 07:22 AM. Reason: just cause it sounded dumb

After getting made up and dressed the final thing that say fem more then anything else is to be in a skirt with heels. Almost every thing else could be male. Ann

For me: White lace underwire bra, matching panties, white polyester blouse, skirt, thigh high hoes and 3 inch pumps.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    the whole ball of wax...everything associated with being a woman and being able to experience it daily

A Real Softy
    All of these are marvelous. My favorite is to dress up in a knee length swishy skirt and very high heels - then out and about, A real thrill.
    I was not born a woman - but I got here as fast as I could.

i think the make up, more make up and er....oh almost forgot..the 4 inch heels along with short skirt, matching black lacy underwear and being able to brush through my long blonde hair (shame it comes off when its brushed too hard!)

Nylons (stockings or pantyhose), my 3" pumps, pretty necklaces with matching earrings and dresses that feel soft and sexy.
    -Audrey

For me it is the feel as I put on my bridal petticoat that goes under the prom dress. Then when my wife zips up the back as the bodice is boned and pretty snug. Then hearing the click as she hooks the hook. I know I can't get out until she unhooks and unzips me.

The silky lining of a skirt, a silk blouse or soft sweater and always heels.

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

today

I went to the mailbox today hopeing that something would be there."Horray" it came.I ordered some new panties and a new panty girdle, and they finially arrived.I couldn't wait to put them on.I got to the house and ripped them out of their packaging.Just the softness of the new nylon panties and the firmness of the new girgle."Oh they feel soooo good".I just love being a girl..
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

If you go through a spell of non dressing , just try it i bet any of you not to enjoy it!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Freshly Shaved Legs, Freshly painted nails and Heels

I would have to say the first thing would be shoes. Strappy sands, "impossible" to wear pumps. Second would be skirts. I prefer minis, velvet or leather. That is just me.

what makes me feel feminine is makeup, "Beautiful" perfume, and the feel of the wind on my legs while wearing a dress/skirt/skort/shorts.

Complete dress Newly shaved legs, nylons, panties the freedom of a skirt or dress high heels painted toes in RED, all that i can be to be a woman.

nylons on with a nice frilly dress on, then long hair and makeup on.

I feel the most female when I am walking around in a dress that fits just right. Freshly shaved legs, sheer hose, and high heels help me get my walk in rhythm with my body. I also feel very feminine when sitting with my legs crossed at a restaurant. The muscles pushing against each other make my legs look especially nice and my hand brushing against the hose and skin just make me feel very girly. This is an outfit that I wore recently and felt that way all evening. It was heaven!
    Sally 2 sm.jpg
    Sally

I think it's the way my bras look under my tighter fitting tops
    Angie