Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who else is dressed right now???

who else is dressed right now???

So this morning I was watching tv and I thought, hey, now's a good time to be dressed! I'm now in my full lingerie, some tights, a cute dress, wig and (almost) full makeup and I'm having such a wonderful girly time right now... any other gurls joining me in spirit on this Saturday?

christie

yes dressed in leotard

Yes dressed in the comfy black leotard, and nude pantyhose

Having a great Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by christiecd View Post
    So this morning I was watching tv and I thought, hey, now's a good time to be dressed! I'm now in my full lingerie, some tights, a cute dress, wig and (almost) full makeup and I'm having such a wonderful girly time right now... any other gurls joining me in spirit on this Saturday?

christie
    Here's what I'm in now. Gotta love the NYPD!!!!

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I wish!

Jillian, you are too appetizing.

Michelia

I'm wearing a comfy Red Lounger, Red Panties, Strapless Bra and my new forms. My toes have holiday polish.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Yes and have been since I got up this morning. I love spending days like this.

This is not one of Ruth's dressing days so I am in check shirt and jeans, but I still like to login!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I didn't get to dress until around 2:00 pm this afternoon but when I did I put on my Liz Claiborn panties (pale pink), thigh high stockings, ecru bra, and a ivory body slip. Next I put on a pretty burgandy dress, belted/& pleated. I have a chestnut wig, and am wearing a faux pearl necklace.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    dresseed since about 10am CT Went all out--even stick on nails. Taking web cam pics to post later. New poses, lighting, etc. Black heels, white hose and a black minidress with blue and red trim on top

I was gonna work on porch building project on my house today, and dress Monday and tue morning, but since the weather is warm and I am expecting no guests, I figgure today IS the best dressing day--I can do my carpentry work monday.

Some images I took TODAY "Old", normal, Blonde
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 12-22-2007 at 11:14 PM.

new skirt

hi there i am dressed in my denim out fit my new play boy skirt denim top black tights and ankle boots full make up and wig and i fill good its a happy day in fem land bye for now tina

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    This is not one of Ruth's dressing days so I am in check shirt and jeans, but I still like to log in!

Not one of my days to "Dress" either but I do have on a pair of black boyshorts from Vassarette. They have a nice lacy front.

Silver Member
    Well I have been "dressed" since I got up at 4:30 AM to go to work and now I am looking forward to taking it all off and getting into my jammies for a relaxing evening in front of the TV and wood stove.

10-12+ hours in a bra and control panty are just about enough for me, thank you very much. I wear scrubs, as does everyone in the medical facility where I work, so that part is comfy.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I got dressed when I got up this morning. Things to get done today so 3" pumps, pink panties, pantyhose, girls stretch jeans, pink cami, Minnie Mouse bra and forms. Wig and nails will have to wait for this evening.Had to go shoping for last minute gifts so I just slipped on a heavy sweater and my coat, changed my shoes and went.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Right now it is Sunday in my part of drabland, but as usual in the morning around the house I have on a top and denim mini skirt with a pair of gold sandals.

It is the weekend here. Almost always have something on. Now it is just panties. But after teh kids get off to bed. That will be another story.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

i am contemplating gettin dressed up shortly - as i've just had a girly jacket delivered might go for schoolgirl outfit - gray pleated skirt grey cardigan white blouse either tights or lace trimmed white socks with black platform heeled shoes with laces - certainly wouldnt aim to go out dressed like this but what you look like in your own home doesnt matter - actually i would go to a fancy dress nite like this new years eve comin up theres an idea !

now that i am dressed it feels great it just takes an effort sometimes to get there - now i am totally relaxed and comfortable within myself wish i had a full lenght mirror i'll just have to make do with my reflection in the window for now - hope the neighbours dont see me ! or maybe i hope they do ! scary

I changed to drab yesterday when I went to the grocery store. Been dressed since.

Banned Read only
    I'll be dressed for the next 4days. yayh!

No I don't dress on the weekend for the wife and I the other 5 days to be who I love to be
    Angie

I wasn't feeling good earlier, so didn't get dressed until after dinner. Just in a skirt, top, corset & ballet flats.

i've dressed up fully as a schoolgirl complete with a wig with bunches seeing my reflection in the window i cant believe how good i look it sounds stupid but when you see yourself and think you look good you really do think i should have been a girl - and then i think about going out dressd - but maybe not now at 2am not many people around but not a good idea i'll wait for the tg meeting and get other peoples views on how i look first - damn i wish i was a girl for real ! right now at least ! nevermind

dressed up

I am all dressed and no place to go. I have on a black blouse/sweater top that has decorations on it for the season, red crushed velvet skirt and red 4 inch pumps. I haven't dressed in awhile so I really feel wonderful tonite. I intended on staying dressed as long as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Thumbs up Nearly the same stuff as last questioner asked...

Well, lessee, open toe pumps, knee highs, leggings, green/white
    stripe sweater from Target, and of course, 24/7, red fingernails
    and earrings.

Too cool in house to run around in a dress or skimpies.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I didn't bother taking off my makeup when I went to bed last night so I woke up to a pleasantly feminine reflection in the mirror. I've just been lazing around today in my black fluffy bathrobe which is meant to be mens but always feels feminine to me.