Thread: my wife found out

my wife found out

hi every one,
    my wife found out about my other life and now i came out of the closet and now we are getting a devorce but iam realived that i don't have to hide anymore and my name is jessica rains only my little gril kayla is the one with only may as a middle name..................... love jessica rains
    jessica elizabeth rains

Hi and welcome to the family. Sorry to hear that things didnt work out with your SO
    Kim
    xxx

Looks like its time to start over. I wish you the very best.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

i am sorry to hear this , i wish you all the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi try to be strong bye for now tina

Sorry to hear this news. I do wish you the best and that hopefully she will come around and accept it and you two will stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacn74 View Post
    hi every one,
    my wife found out about my other life and now i came out of the closet and now we are getting a devorce but iam realived that i don't have to hide anymore and my name is jessica rains only my little gril kayla is the one with only may as a middle name..................... love jessica rains
    Sorry but am I missing something here? you say your wife now knows and you've come out of the closet, but in this you say that you live as female most of the time, if this is so then you've must have hidden it well from your wife.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Make sure yo have a good lawyer and be honest with him/her about your cd'ing. You want no surprises later if it comes up.

Jodi

Good spot Sandra. Smells very fishy to me too, but let's not crucify jessicacn74 until she's explained herself. If she posts again, that is!

Tony

Most relationships have some reconcilliation events. Don't backslide and promise you won't ever do it again. That's a promise you can't keep. However, stay honest and patient. She may come around . . . one never knows. Just my

hugs,
    lissa

Sorry aabout the bad news wee are here for you hun if you would like to talk
    Angie

Question Jeez, what is WRONG with women?

Another divorce over something as minor as wearing a dress?

Of all the terrible things that can happen in life, wearing
    a dress has got to be the most inconsequential. But thats
    my

I just don't get it...I just don't get it.

I wish you well, my friend.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicacn74 View Post
    hi every one,
    Good luck on the rest of you life out in the open. It really is better out here.
    Last edited by Sharon; 12-22-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary and insulting comment -- cool it!

I am sorry to hear this , i wish you all the best

I can relate to your story, my wife has her very few good days with my cd, good luck to you.

You're being a CD's is probally way, way down on the list as to the reason that your wife wants a divorce?

At the top of the list? Is your probally aren't meeting her emotional needs? And there are others ~ but the single thing that women need from men? Is to have their emotional needs meet. If you can meet those? They generally can be most accomadating about your "little" curiosoities?

Goggle "Loveshack.com" along with "Marriagebuilders" and "Divorcebusters" ~ and you'll get a wealth of information about the fundementals of being in a relationship with men? Crossdresser or not!

Along that line? Read books listed at this site, along with the book "Divorcebusters" by Michelle Warner-Davis.

Most of the problem isn't that your a crossdresser ~ most of the problem is that you lack the skill set necessary to make a relationship ~ let alone a marraige work? They don't teach it in elementary school, nor high school, nor most colleges!

Goggle the "Mystery Method" and you will find that one of the Nation's top pick-up artist wears eye liner and a "Cat In The Hat" type hat? But yet? He can pick up Playboy Bunnies? Because he's got "game" and he knows his game.

Granted? She may be "walking and talking" the societial, culutral~ religious script she was taught since childhood ~ but that's all BS fanstasy. Fantasy seldmon matches up to the reality of life.

I agree with Dana. You're being a CD may well just be a convenient reason for a divorce.

If you feel there is a spark between the two of you and you don't really want a divorce, then maybe you should try to work things out. But her some flowers, say you're sorry, for keeping a secret from her. But don't apologize for being a CD. The "secret" may well be what bothers her more than CDing, which in all likelihood she doesn't understand. Secrets like CDing can hurt a wife as almost as much as finding out there husband is having an affair, and in a way in my opinion it is. Of course, she may like many folks think, presumably incorrectly, that you're gay since you CD.

You never know, but an apology might open the door to work out other issues in your relationship.

Best of luck Jessica

So sorry to hear the sad news. I hope it all works out better for you in the future

=Seville;1130400]Another divorce over something as minor as wearing a dress?

Of all the terrible things that can happen in life, wearing
    a dress has got to be the most inconsequential. But thats
    my

I just don't get it...I just don't get it.

I wish you well, my friend.
    Thats because you don't have a mind of a woman and therefor you don't think like a woman so you can't understand
    to some woman wearing a dress is not inconsequential. at all ...
    in all honesty it can be devastating to her how can she ever make love to you when all she can see is you in a dress... but it's much deeper than that.. and this is not the thread to debate it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]