Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear your wedding ring?

My wedding ring never comes off. No matter how I'm dressed.

Wedding Rings

Have a fake bridal set that I wear when dressed. Just seems right since I love my SO so much.

I am married but have never worn a ring in drab or drag.

bEEb
    Took it off after the first week. Working as a machinist means never wearing jewery. Don't care for it anyway. Well... except... maybe nice big dangling clanking hoop earrings while dressed. .

Banned Read only
    Wow! soo many different responses. Thank you all. I like to wear my wedding ring and think I will add an engagement ring. I think it tells your SO you still care enough and are still commited. Merry Christmas everybody.

I would like to wear a ring or two infem. But I never wear rings, wedding or any other kind. I kipt getting my wedding band caught on everything. So I took if off and never put in back on again.Good way for an active person to loose a finger.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I have alway worn my male wedding band when going out. My wife bought me an engagement ring to match it about 2 yrs ago. So now I wear both when going out.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

PROUD OWNER OF ADORA nettiereno GG's Avatar

Wedding ring

GG here. My adora and I wear matching wedding bands as commitment rings. We are not married, but he did give me an engagement ring this month!

Annette
    "Not one bit of my self worth is tied up in your acceptance." Phil McGraw

I have a plain white gold band so my wife about 4 years ago went to a pawn shop and got a white gold 3/4 cart demand engagement ring she had size to fit my wedding ring finger so when I put it on they look great! like they always have been there for the past 16 years.
    jackie:be:
    Ps. She where a gold band and a 1cart engagement ring set!

I wear my wedding ring with a wide band CZ engagement ring (my wife bought me both rings).

I always wore my wedding Band

I found on ebay a 2 PIECE PLATINUM WEDDING ENGAGEMENT RING SET SIZE 10 Item number: 260196546406 This item has eneded so this is only for viewing purposes only as the purpose is to show you the set and the price from the seller and I asked for my size which is a 10. and he had sent it to me he has a lot of different ones Good Luck Joann0830

I'm like joy haven't worn one going on 10 yrs, all job related

2008 will be 40years wearing it and it's never been off.
    Angie

My wife and I have almost identical wedding bands, so I just wear mine when I am dressed.

Actually I wear two wedding rings all the time. I wear the one that my wife gave to me and I wear a celtic wedding band also known as a claddagh which was a gift to my mom from my dad who has since passed. I wear them both on the same finger with the claddagh on the outside like an engagement ring and it is not very often that anyone says a word about it.

I have considered getting some type of engagement ring to wear when I am dressed but that would mean that I would have to take off my claddagh and that is something that I am not willing to do, and there is no way that I will take off the one that my wife gave me no matter what.

Personally I feel that me taking off my wedding ring for any reason is a kind of betrayal of the vows that it represents.

I wouldn't mind having a more feme looking wedding ring to wear since I am looking at having to replace my origional band due to the work that I do and the fact that it is starting to wear kind of thin. The problem with that is the fact that it would not last as long and decent rings are not cheap so I will probably end up sticking with a ring that is a little heavier so that I can wear it longer before it too has to be replaced.
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Wow... what a good question.,.. The thought never occurred to me..

WHEW! My wedding ring hasn't even come off in the more than three decades we've been married....I can't get it off now unless I have I cut off...BUT..what a dead give away....what am I going to do??? Oh dread... maybe find a fem ring that I can wear with it??? Oh what to do ...what to do... it's just a plain gold band....maybe it isn't such a dead give away after all???

When the right guy asks-then I'll wear one-LOL...for now just wear a traditional Irish Claddagh ring on right ring finger....ring has heart(to symbolize love) Clasping hands(to symbolize friendship) and a crown(to symbolize loyalty) - when single and 'looking' the heart is worn pointing out....when you find the true one..the ring is reverse and heart points to your heart(all on the right hand)......if you become engaged...switch to the left hand with heart facing out.....when married...during the ceremony the ring is reversed on the left hand with heart facing your heart.....mine is traditional claddagh setting but with diamonds on the heart/hands/crown......alas.......it is on the right finger with heart pointing outward.....for now.......

Riing?

Yes of course even though mine is rather masculine I do wear it I am married to a wonderful girl and wouldnt dream of not wearing it sometimes I do tun it around so it looks just like a plain band I add a pinky ring to take away from it though

Gold Member
    Well no I never were it, took it off one day and that was it, hell I don't even were a watch, just don't care for jewelry so I don't wear it.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Ach now Tina you have done it again to me.... I, like you do not wear mine and when I am out, I do wear a watch (a fem watch if I am in town that is).
    Tina, It is the watch thought that I bind about, I thought I had something new.
    ~Samm

Kelli Taylor

ring?

Yes I do, but I also wear a very feminine wedding band over it, as my band is very nondescript and small anyway. good luck

kelli

I was in a bitof turmoil over this very issue. My boy wedding band and engagement ring (yes she got me one) are too masculine for when Im en femme
    The solution was found in the form of an engagement/wedding ring set discovered on E-bay

I always wear the wedding and engagement .

Banned Read only
    I know that when im in drab, the first thing I look at is the ring finger. I wonder how many times guys have checked my ring finger. I wouldnt want to hit on another mans wife...lol

I'm not married but I wear a ring to explain to any guy that hits on me that I'm married! When I'm out in drag shopping sometimes I dress too attractive and men have looked at me! So I want to avoid trouble with men. The St John saleslady - Anna - told me to get a ring when I told her I'm afraid men might hit on me.

I bought a $75 ring on sale at Macy's for $25. It's a green cubic zirconium, cheap, but I don't care. I just care that it'll keep men away from me!