Thread: i feel very good right now

simpsonfan

i feel very good right now

i just went to the store, walked right in, found what i wanted, and i didnt care who looked at me funny or what teenage girls asked me why i was looking at bras.

i bought a khaki mid-thigh skirt, a white tank top, some panty hose and a padded bra.
    i feel so good being able to just buy the stuff for me, saying its for me.

Thumbs up

I understand the feeling!
    After all these years of wearing I am finally comfortable buying for myself.
    bought a cute padded bra that looks very natural under mens street and a really comfy thong at vic's secret yesterday. (Wearing today and feel great!)

Smile

it feels so sneaky to me, I usually try to make friends with one of the assistants and tell them I am getting stuff for my girlfriend.
    Since I am a bigger guy, i can get some looks when the heels are sixe 12-13 and the dresses and pants are size 14.
    I wonder if some of them knew it was for me ?
    either way, the best feeling (besides wearing) is the feeling once i have paid for the clothes and I am getting in the car ...it feels like am being so sneaky... that in itself is a major turn on.

Smile

shiny,
    Your a little large for me sweet. please do not take that wrong