Thread: help me find a crossdresser store in san diego

help me find a crossdresser store in san diego

hello girls please help me find a crossdresser store in san diego. please!!!!!!

Hillcrest

Head up to Hillcrest .. tons of CD friendly stores there ... and on Garnet in Pacific Beach ... I've shopped at Pink Zone, AArdvarks and even the goodwill store. Something about the beach that makes almost anything ok.

any store in particular

hello do you know any store in particular at hillcrest???

Hillcrest

Quote Originally Posted by elia
    hello do you know any store in particular at hillcrest???
    It's been 3 year since I lived in San Diego and I couldn't remember the names of the stories in Hillcrest ... there was a Buffalo Exchange that was friendly ... and I'm sorry but I don't remember the names of the others ... but it's Hillcrest ... walk around ... look at the people on the street ... shop and don't worry about it. They've seen it all and more! A simple cross dresser won't even turn a head.

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton

Crowning Glory Wig Salon, 3775 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92103 , (619) 296-4084 local (TGF)
    Sounds like Hillcrest to me ... at least close ... in fact this is just north of the zoo and there is a great fetish shop in the same neighborhood that is friendly. Again, the name escapes me