Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type of earrings do you wear when in drab?

Oh Phooey!!!

Am I the only one here that doesn't have my ears pierced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieThomas View Post
    the wife and I went out shopping on my bday, she bought me a set of 1/4k diamond hoops. very femme looking had to wear them out of the store after cleaning them first.
    I love these and wear them too - very easy to put in and take off with my long, long nails, as they have a stud-type butterfly clip at the back. Closed-in hoops (or sleepers, as we call them in the UK) are a bitch to handle with long claws. I wear these with diamond studs and gold studs in my triple-pierced ears. I love the femme look even when in drab (which is most of the time).

As an aside, for me, the borderline between "drab" and being femme-dressed is very blurred, as I love to wear femme styles even when in drab - e.g. round-collared blouses, velvet blouses/shirts, suede high-heeled boots, furs.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    These are my everydays.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracy Lynn; 12-26-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

I wear small little silver studs.

When in drab I wear diamond studs, but when en femme I prefer dangly ones with plenty of swing.