Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presents!

Presents!

Hello All!

I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I read all the time and I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Speaking of: Did you girls get anything for your other side as a gift?

I personally got some mascara from my cousin, and a purse and clip-on earrings from my best friend. It just makes me so happy that Lila is accepted enough to get separate gifts!
    *Lila*

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Yes, I got a new pair of Eduardian boots with the 2" heels Total yum!!

*hugs*
    Zara

Does buying two pairs of heels for myself count?
    Excuse me Sir, is this your purse?

No my wife thinks I don't need more things
    Angie

I received from my GG friend (Yes only a friend...) a beautiful necklace and assorted clip on earings...

I will post pics of me wearing this set as soon as I get to dress again "en femme"... Right now My SO is at home for a couple of weeks and we've made a deal that I can x-dress but only when she's not here...

Eugenie

Yes my loving wife gave Carol Ann a complete new outfit with shoes to match.

My fiance Nikki got me a pair of 3" ankle strap heels and I love them.She also got me a pair of hoop earrings and a toe ring.My adoptive parents gave me Susan Graver clothing sold on QVC for my Christmas gift.I do like the clothes too knowng they are very easy to take care of.

Ear Rings

Quote Originally Posted by NYsong View Post
    Hello All!

I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I read all the time and I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Speaking of: Did you girls get anything for your other side as a gift?

I personally got some mascara from my cousin, and a purse and clip-on earrings from my best friend. It just makes me so happy that Lila is accepted enough to get separate gifts!
    My wife gave me some pretty purple "dangly" ear rings! :-)

Received two beautiful handmade schoolgirl jumpers. One red MacKenzie(?) tartan and the other in BlackWatch tartan. Also got a soft offwhite blouse to go with the jumpers. I'm lucky to be living with such a wonderful woman!

Six new pair of panties from the wife.

My wife got me a pair of Levi Blue Jeans, size misses 12 medium. We shopped for a new nightie, but in the end I didn't need a new one and we didn't find one that I really wanted. We're both fairly practical. She did buy me a manicure tool, battery powered with all type of attachments.

Joanboy

I kinda just buy things as I need and desire. I did get some new Rimmel lipsticks, MAC lipglass, and a yellow tunic dress to go with my black leggings.

I received presents from my wife that were amazing:

a wine red, strapless ball gown
    zirconium dangling earrings
    zirconium necklace

I then borrowed her black below the knee faux fur coat. She then curled my natural hair, giving a feminine French cut look... ! Really wonderful!
    I dressed for a special occasion with her, to celebrate the Solstice.
    She allows me to fully experience my femme self, but as she is a therapist,
    she insists i work on my diminished male self too...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

My wife got me a pair of black and a pair of grey velour jeans. A pink and a blue giant turtle neck sweaters. Also a VS gift card. I feel spoiled...BJ

[SIZE="3"]My sweety gave me: a pedicure kit, make up brushes, girly shave cream and shaver, acrylic nails, Pink lacy panties, hello kitty pjs, fuzzy pink slippers, girl socks, Tights, two blouses two pair of girl jeans and a lil black mini skirt!!! Oh yeah she painted my toe nails cherry red

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kelsy; 12-27-2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I got a beautiful red Prada bag from my younger brother, and I got a nice gold tone Chico's necklace from my older brother's wife.

I plan to treat myself on a shopping trip next week after New Years. The sales will be on, and the kids will be back in school. The crowds should be diminished by then.

Jodi

Yep i got this new laptop so i can now chat to you in bed! ( dont get any funny ideas!)
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

My lovely wife got me a pair of new high heeled boots to wear w/ my jeans or denim skirt. LOVE 'em!

My wife gave me a light green stone (jasper?) pendant and a red plaid skirt.

You want to wear a WHAT??

My wife didn't get me anything, However, I did get 2 night gowns , several pair of nylons, 3 tops, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of casual slacks, 2 plunge bras and 1 cheeky panty. and what ever I can find on the 50% off sale on Saturday.

My son and daughter in law got me some new jeans, a couple of sweaters, some pretty pink fluffy socks, and a pair of spongy slippers with kittens on the toes that mew when you squeeze them. I had to spoil myself though with a pair of high heel snakeskin boots and a digital SLR camera.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Unfortunately, my wife did not get Colleen anything, but this girl will be doing some shopping very soon. Santa knows I've been a good girl!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    My wife gave me some pretty purple "dangly" ear rings! :-)
    I did get a bag that will pass as a purse, I got cash to go get something "special".

My wife gave me a gift certificate for the salon - should cover a couple of facials, manicure & pedicures, brow waxings etc.

My 21 yo daughter talked her borthers and sisters into collectively paying for sending me to the next Tri-ess 'Holiday-En-Femme" (November in Phoenix AZ.)
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Today my wife and I went and had a girls x-mass day. We went to our first Laser hair removal apt. together, then went shopping at the record store. We found some great Cd's to add to the collection! I'm enjoying the Dresden Dolls, Yes Virginia. The first song is entitled Sex Changes... The singers voice is nice and deep for a woman, something that we can all sing with!
    Then we finally headed to the big mall nearby. We ended up going to Fredric's of Hollywood and caught their sale! We each got a bunch of panties and I got a new outer wear corset!

I love the holidays!

Have a happy new year everyone!