Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presents!

Everything I got from my wife was girly! I got makeup brushes, earrings ,rings, fuzzy pink slippers, body spray, perfume,clothes, a new wig,(after she'd all ready brought me four others) that was alittle before the holiday though... and I think there will probably be some more stuff too.. Good thing I'm a reincarnation fan cause I owe her big time for being such a doll and it's going to take me a while to repay her!

Nothing from the wife, but she did say that after the holidays we are going shopping for us some new girly things at VS as part of my christmas present. Can not wait!

Nope, no gifts for the other side and don't plan to purchase anything either. :mad:
    Merry

HRT since 2009

It has only been a few months since I told my wife about my fem side. She agreed to let me wear unisex looking fem clothing, but otherwise she did not want to see me fully dressed. I think since then she is getting a little more used to me. The Saturday before Christmas, we were in Macy's and she asked me if I would like a new robe for Christmas. I said Yes, but could I pick it out. She said OK and we went into the ladies section and looked at robes. I picked out a PINK long robe that zips up the front with long sleeves. She even had me try it on right there in the store to make sure it fit OK. I could not believe I was doing that and wife was OK with it. A lady near us watched us and then smiled at me when I looked at her. Wife just smiled back at her. I then asked her if I could have a pair of Satin PJ's for the summer. She said OK and I picked out a pair of PINK satin PJ's. NO, I did not try them on at the store. She then suggested that I should get new slippers too. She picked out a pair of PINK fuzzy slippers to go with the robe and PJ's. Since we were visiting with my sister, I had to keep them in the car until we got home a couple days later. When we got home, my wife told me to put everything on, so to see if everything fit OK. They did and I have been wearing the robe and slippers every night. It is still a little too cold here in Dallas for the Sating PJ's.

Hmm... Let me think.. Oh yes. I got a pair of purple fuzzy slippers. Couldn't really get much else since we had our son with us this year for Christmas and he does not know about Kandis. Maybe birthday or Valentines, or anniversary.. hmmm.. who knows..

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

my gf gave me a new demin skirt,pink top,and apair of heels

My wife gave me a collection of several nice scented body lotions, hand lotions, and foot lotion. She also gave me a dresser top valet so I have a place to put my glasses, watch, earrings, necklace, and bracelets when I take an afternoon nap.

Former Member
    I bought a new business suit with skirt and a new sweater with the cash I got for Christmas. Does that count?