Thread: second time out

Ruby

second time out

My second "getting out". The day didnt start so well the Post Office lost or stole 2 wigs I had sent to me. will get some compensation but when?

But took advice from Celeste ie go to CD friendly neighbourhoods. got dressed had to put a track suit over me to get to my car parked in the street.

GOt to Melbourne's Brunswick St oops ! I had overdressed, wearing heels, nice tight sweater covering my gorgeus new silicone breast forms (they are divine) nice heels, a new mini to find the ladies there except for the Goths in jeans and Ts and flat shoes. Did not getting a lot of stares. could not get the courage to buy a coffee in one of the fantastic cafes that make the street famous. Did get to bookshop and bought the Lazy Cds guide, figure if they were selling it then a CD customer would not be a big deal.

Second hitch my "stay ups" didnt !!! Trying to pull them up... a ladder !!!! girls problems oh dear, but CD ing in jeans and Ts not for me.

Got some photos of my outfit which I post asap,,

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies your support is invaluable..

LOL

Ruby

Sounds an eventful day Ruby.
    That's the trouble with hold ups they let you "down" at the most awkward times
    Still bet you enjoyed your day!

Hugs Emily

Tristen Cox
    Cool, hope to see those pictures soon. Sorry about the 'stay-ups'