Thread: By the way....

By the way....

Guys i havent jumped ship or anything, i just am really busy at college for now..up at 630 every morning, doing mad work in the day all very physically draining so sleep is of the essence atm.
    I've been riding getting better i hope..people here are pretty cool..everything is going good.
    If i cant get on so often ill get RJ who im suspecting wont mind updating u on my progress etc...cheers hun )
    [SIZE="2"]Life is so strange
    When you don't know
    How can you tell
    Where you're going to
    You can't be sure
    Of any situation
    Something can change
    Then you won't know
    You ask yourself
    Where do we go from here
    It seems so all too near
    Just as far beyond as I can see
    I still don't know what this all means to me
    [/SIZE]

smashing pumpkins - Destination Unknown

Don't sweat it, we all know how life can get sometimes. But thanks for letting us know you're not going AWOL.
    Story of my life –>

Platinum Member
    ive sent RJ a few yahoo messages but he seems to have gone AWOL too lol....

I'm still around... ish... just hadn't had a whole lot to say recently. But yeh when I have something worth saying, I'll say it... also, I will give you Anthony updates if and when everyone wants.

Sure is quiet without the cowboy around . . . mostly tumbleweed these days.

So tell us, Tobias, have you heard from him recently? How's he doing? How's school going so far?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    So tell us, Tobias, have you heard from him recently? How's he doing? How's school going so far?
    Both Tobias and myself have tried to contact him, with no response....i guess hes busy with his course

Yeah... you'd think I would know what was going on, but he hasn't been talking to me lately... I literally haven't talked to him in days.

I think he's just busy, but as far as I know he could've run off with one of his jockey friends.