Thread: Im realivitly new to this CD thing.

Im realivitly new to this CD thing.

im kind of new to the whole CD thing, what i mean by that is i have done some CD things: worn a bra, womens shirt, and worn a skirt. but i have never worn more than one thing at a time, i really want to but i still live with my parents and am nowhere near to coming out to anybody. i just need some tips on what to do to get started with cross dressing. i know theres a girl inside me thats a big part of me, and shes been desperate to get out, i just am not shure how i should start. if you have any advice i would greatly appreciate it.

HI Tamriel and welcome to the family. Perhaps with your current situation you may want to start with just underdressing. Try wearing a pair of panties under your guy clothes. Another thing you may want to consider is girls jeans as many of them are difficult to tell the difference.

Good luck on your journey and again, welcome.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

How about dressing when they have gone out or maybe when they are at work and not expected back home. Either that or maybe see if there is any girls on here who live near you maybe you could go round to theirs to dress
    Kim
    xxx

A Real Softy
    Start by keeping it simple. Panties and womens opaque trouser socks (they are like hose). You will just need to wash those yourself. I did this for several years with a very nosey wife that never found out.

Slowly buy a few items. Wal-mart is a good spot no one cares where you are in the store and what you buy.

Enjoy what little time you may have.
    I was not born a woman - but I got here as fast as I could.

Start slow, find a place to hide your stuff, like under your bed or something. Also try to figure out your size in women's clothes.
    A Member of the Revolution.

thanks for all the help so far, can anyone explain how i can find out my size in womens clothing (without the actual clothes) i would greatly appreciate it.

Former Member
    To find your size, go to some store web sites. They usually have size charts that will give you your size based on your measurements. JCPenney.com has some good sizing information on it. Keep in mind clothing sizing is not an exact science. I have skirts in sizes 12, 14 and 16 that fit me well.
    Last edited by Samantha43; 12-29-2007 at 09:02 PM.

thank you all for your wonderfull help, im so glad i found these forums. i knew i really wanted and needed to dress, but i wasnt shure if it was the right thing for me to do. i started seeing things like a bilboard that showed a man in womens clothing that said "you can do it" or something similar and a sign that said wear a dress. stuff like that was everywhere and i knew this is what i should do, but i dont think i would have had the courage to do it without these forums and you wonderfull people on them. thanks a ton!

also, does in my cars trunk in a box uder my spare tire sound like a good hiding place? (i figured it would be since i can lock it and stuff and its real hidden.)
    Last edited by tamriel; 12-29-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: i forgot to add something and did not want to double post

Sounds like a good idea for a hiding spot. Inbetween the mattress and box spring might work as well. I've done the 'hidden in plain sight' thing before and his panties in my underwear drawer, but hidden under pairs of boxers. Under the bed could work, in a tool box, in a briefcase, maybe in an old school bag.

Your idea sounds pretty good though.

HI TAM be assertive go to walmart or wherever. if you are intersted in pants, blouses etc. try them on. don't mind the fat lady minding the fitting rooms. you may get remarks (sic) but then you can sue the hell out of them atleast in illinois. OH YOUR A BOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THESE CLOTHES. F___ YOU FAT LADY HUGS KELLY

When I wanted to buy a tartan skirt in Scotland, I went up to the mens section and got measured for a kilt. Then I went downstairs to the women's section and asked them to convert the measurements to a skirt as my wife and I took similar sizes in jeans and I wanted to surprise her!! I guess what I'm saying is there are ways around finding your size, just be inventive. Most shops I buy from don't bat an eyelid anyway...be brave, go to a town where you won't go again and try something on! It gets easier every time you do it. Or buy a pair of panties that you think are the right size for you and if you've guessed wrong it didn't cost much then up or down size from there. I'm a 12 in panties but a 14 in dresses (euro/aussie sizes). Good luck!

My advice is to set aside some time and put a good lock on your bedroom door. That's what I did and was able to dress for an hour or so when I was 18 and still living at home.

I still do it now, as I am back living with mum. Difference is, she knows what I am doing 'upstairs' now.

Your parents and hiding your thingies.. = You are Smart.. HIDE them if you must.
    Buying the thingies,, = Just Go Shopping! The clothes and things will just say "Buy Me"! I hope that you will have Fun doing this too. In my begining I was kinda affraid of the lady behind the counter and the possible remarks,.. What will they do, Call the copsS = Not likely, It is your self who is the enemy on the embarasement part of the thing, and, What the heck does it hurt?? Your Conscience?.. You are buying ladies clothes, Not nuclear weapons! I always bought stuff OUT of my area when I started, and that kinda helped me.. Away from where I might have been known..
    Last edited by Melora; 12-30-2007 at 06:51 AM.
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Hi Tamriel You landed at the right spot.As far as hiding stuff if you live at home moms can find a lot of stuff.I wouldn.t reccmend under your bed.

Good places

Hi Tamriel-Under your tire may be a problem if someone is with you and you have a flat.How about a locked briefcase in the back of your trunk with a blanket thrown over it. If anyone says anything about it ,say it's a friends model airplane kit or something like that.If they want to open it, pull it out and try, say "oh he must have locked it". Hopefully no one will ever see it anyway. Now you only need to hide the key. Try up underneath your dashboard or under your drivers seat beneath the carpet. Don't keep it on your keychain. A briefcase is small so shop for a larger one with lots of room more like a small suitcase.

For starters, you can do little things like underdress, and/or adopt a metrosexual style to help you feel more feminine. You can also switch to an androgynous style of dressing. You can grow your nails out some, and use a clear polish. And it's as I say, "Nobody knows if you only polish your toes." There are many things you can do to feel more feminine without actually dressing like one.

When I started actually buying womens clothing (started off borrowing from friends of a similar size), what I did was grab some feminine clothing along with masculine clothing and took them all to a fitting room. I figured out my size quickly this way, but it really does vary depending on what it is (my range is about size 7-10). Walmart has been one of the easiest places to do this. You will probably have to get an employee unlock a door for you, but it's no biggie and nobody cares enough to even look at you. Eventually, you get comfortable enough to ditch the man garbs, and just stay in the womens section of stores. Sometimes, someone may come up to assist you, let him/her do that. Most stores want your money and don't descriminate, but there are some that do, and people that do. If they want to act that way, take your business and cash somewhere else.

Since I mentioned the easiest, I will also mention what has been the hardest for me. And that's the shoes. Grabbing cloths and going into a dressing room is one thing, trying to remain discrete in a wide open shoe store is a whole other story. A safe bet is whatever you were in mens, go up two sizes for women. I wear an 8 in mens, so 10 in womens fits pretty comfortably, and if it's a open-toe, open-heel shoe I can get into a 9
    That will get you in the ballpark, you still have to try them on unless you feel like making frequent trips to and from lol.

Anywho, I hope that was a little helpful. Goodluck!

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    this might help...im 6 ft tall and 210 pounds with a pizza and pepsi gut and im a size 14 in skirts and a large in tops,,mens shoe size is 9 and half but i have wide feets so i go with a 10 or 11 depends on how they r made..

as far as if anyone finds out,, big deal,, its not like ur abusing kids or ploting to over throw the government,,