Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas question?

Christmas question?

Unless I just missed it, where is all of the follow up to the question a week or two ago about what we were all hoping to get from Santa or our SO for Xmas? I know I must have been bad (not tht kind of bad) because all I got was some drab clothes and the usual gadgets, etc.

Surely, someone got something a little more exciting (and feminine obviously) than I did tht they want to share?!?

Anybody?

(I guess my SO didn't get the note i left her asking for new lingerie)

I was hoping to get a pair of shiny black stiletto shoes, but I got pants. I guess I've also been a bad girl, but I'm happy cuz although good girls go to heaven, bad girls-like me -go everywhere.

Former Member
    I must have been a bad girl too.

My wife didn't get any of the hints I gave her for gifts.

I did get a few things with the money I got for gifts!

Last night I got the best gift ever! When we crawled in bed I showed my wife the Purple nail polish I got to go with the new top and skirt! She loved it!

Made me feel really good!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie14 View Post
    Unless I just missed it, where is all of the follow up to the question a week or two ago about what we were all hoping to get from Santa or our SO for Xmas?
    I've been wondering about that myself, Jamie. My wife got me a wig, which I posted a new thread about. But I'm surprised that with all the responses to the Christmas wish poll that there isn't an equal number of posts about what people actually got for Christmas.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I got what I wanted

Sherry waited under the tree for Santa to show. When he didn't, she had to settle for me.
    However, I got what I really wanted. Sherry!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I had to buy myself a present, and on the day after Christmas sales, found a suit styled suede jacket,marked down from $85, to $19.99!And I had a $10 coupon!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I,m always a bad girl ...And bad girls get lingerie from Santa Black bra and panties and purple bra and panties!! Also Santa left me red fishnet stockings

my gifts

I listed everything Serinalynn got from me onanother thread perhaps in the clothing section. Serina didn't actually anything from my wife but I'll say Serina lynn got 2 night gowns from my wife.

All I got was an electronic bore cleaner for my rifles. I've had two weeks off for the holidays and do you think I could dress at least ONCE? No f***ing way. The only company my wife has wanted of late is plain, old, boring ME. I want to dress and go out so badly I can taste it. She goes back to work on Wed and I go bac on Thurs. I think Joni's going to have a nice, l-o-n-g day Wed (oh, yah, my wife bowls Wed nite after work, YESSSSSSSSSS).
    Happy New Year to everyone.

Great Christmas

Wife got me 2 dresses and 2 skirts and some flannel pj's, oh and a pair of jeans planning on wearing the jeans tomorrow with open toed heels and of course my toes are painted,

Wish I got a lump of coal for eyeliner LOL

I'm one of the lucky ones. My lovely wife got me a pair of very cute jeans from Lane Bryant, a pink cowl neck sweater from Dillards, a black clutch bag from New York Express, two hobo bags ( one brown, one black ), a cute workout outfit with a Nike sport bra, and an instructional DVD/eye make-up kit from Sephora that teaches both a casual and smokey eye look.

I am blessed! She really wants me to be happy.
    Last edited by Maureen; 12-30-2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Left out gifts were from my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyl2sc View Post
    Wife got me 2 dresses and 2 skirts and some flannel pj's, oh and a pair of jeans planning on wearing the jeans tomorrow with open toed heels and of course my toes are painted,
    I'm jealous!

nothing femme - only boy things :-<

mitch

Sounds like some of you did much better than I did! And some of you are in the same boat I am. Maybe next year we'll do better! Happy New Year everybody.......Jamie

Did you see my post about my Christmas?

I got:

3 nice tops (red and green 3/4 sleeve with a lace 'chamice' showing in the neckline, and a blue one that feels like casmire)

2 pair of nice earrings

1 head scarf

Two of the tops and the blue/silver earrings are going to look REALLY nice under the skirt suit I bought myself a few weeks ago

Of course, once of the NICEST things about Christmast is that with all the time off around the holiday, I've been dressed almost 100&#37; of the time since 1/25 except when I've had to go out somewhere.
    Last edited by Holly; 01-02-2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Removed reference to Mod decicions
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I guess the nicest thing was make up from my best friend. I can just imagine his perusal of the catalogues, the guesing of my shade by use of photos and the furtive approach of the makeup counter to have a collection assembled. Took him a lot of guts, and he only got the lipstick wrong
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Thumbs up First ring!

And it's gold. Was too small, had to take it back and reorder it in "11+".
    It's a fancy ring that cannot be resized.

Also, we went to the nearby Targets and picked up more shoes and
    clothes in size 20/22W.

Had a good Christmas!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I posted before, but my wife likes to put out a Christmas stocking for each of us. Usually we put things like candy nuts and such. But this year, she informed me, "this is our first year without one of the kids being here for Christmas, so you might find something special on your stocking." On Christmas morning, I found 6 pairs of panties and two Haynes sport bras in my stocking. I also got a new skirt and a nightie.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Maybe I was bad also. I thought I got a new girlfriend but I think I didn't appeal to her. I really thought we hit it off when we talked on the phone. I think it was my age. I told her the truth, when will I very learn you never tell a women, GG or TG, the truth.

I was a really lucky girl and got a new skirt, new high heel shoes and make up set

It has been a couple of very busy weeks.
    Last Spring I had casually mentioned that when I was going to school, I had a thing for girls in school uniforms. This Christmas, my SO gave me two beautiful uniforms that she made. She had me model both and I wore the red plaid one for the rest of the day.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My wife and I dont exchange gifts at xmas but I have a birthday coming up and watch out for that!!!!! Presents for Sasha Anne