Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Encouraged me to walk out dressed

Wife Encouraged me to walk out dressed

My wife knows that i am a CD, and tonight wanted me to walk out of the house as jennifer down the block a short distance, and return. All in heels, slacks, wig , and coat. WHen I returned she held the door shut and said I did not walk far enough. So I had to walk back to the predetermined point and walk back. SHe really surprized me tonite. She wanted me to walk the dog in the woods. Im wearing 4" spiked heeled sandals, Im wearing them bare. Im defintely not going in the woods with these shoes on. Besides being scared about being crossdressed outside. Please tell me what you think of this weird experience.

Hmmm,

I would think that she is enjoying torturing you just a bit or is just trying to make you see what it is really like as a girl out in the world. My

I for one, would take the reins and run with them, but it is up to you to determine what you do!

Seeing girls in heels out in the "rough" is a bit of a turn on, so I'd love to do it!

Its funny, she did say that she is attracted to me when Im Jennifer.

Wow! And I thought showing my wife the new nail polish was a step.....

Sandy...

U rock!
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Change your shoes and take the dog out hun
    Angie

Did it cross your mind that your wonderful wife is trying to get you use to being outside en femme... she may want Jennifer to go out in the real world with her to enjoy shopping and outings around town ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why not just ask her why she wanted you to go out dressed..Her answer may surprise you..The truth is out there..

It sounds like she,s trying to encourage you and give you confidence. Go for it

Uh, put up or shut up, maybe?

She sounds playful, and a tease.

So, be ready for a shopping trip!
    DonnaT

I agree with a couple of the ladies...maybe getting you accustomed to being outside en femme!? You are very fortunate, hon...it would be a wonderful situation to be in. Cherish her!

Amanda Nicole
    "Mandy"

Sounds like your wife has a sense of humor. I kind of agree with Davida. Sounds like kind of a "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" challenge. I'm sure she got kind of a kick out of it though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    So what is the problem?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

well i think its great your wife encourged your going out. I think if it was me and she wanted me to walk to dog, i would have worn flats. I have a big playful lab and could not picture me chasing him in heels LOL

Sounds like she is trying to get you to build up your confindence being out, and it probably is a turn on for her too. I would take the dog and run, but change your shoes first, heels are very difficult to run in.
    Striving for acceptance.

Take a walk

Do what she says.

Esther Jane

Thanks Girls. This is not a problem for me, it is just that it seemed to be something that I should mention to the sisters just to hear what their opinions are. We shall see how it goes with the SO.
    Last edited by Jennifer Giovannetta; 12-29-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Maybe she wants you to be accustomed to being out and realising that you pass? Give her a hug and thank her.

Definitely don't wear heels to walk the dog in the woods. I made that mistake when we went to an outdoor wedding. All day I was walking or standing on my toes so my heels didn't sink into the mud.

Hugs, Marci and Julie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Get a pair of chunkyheel boots or wegies (stileto heels are too hard to walk in on soft ground, I've tried)
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

Walk the line

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Proxy View Post
    My wife knows that i am a CD, and tonight wanted me to walk out of the house as jennifer down the block a short distance, and return. All in heels, slacks, wig , and coat. WHen I returned she held the door shut and said I did not walk far enough. So I had to walk back to the predetermined point and walk back. SHe really surprized me tonite. She wanted me to walk the dog in the woods. Im wearing 4" spiked heeled sandals, Im wearing them bare. Im defintely not going in the woods with these shoes on. Besides being scared about being crossdressed outside. Please tell me what you think of this weird experience.
    at least she didnt make you wear a leash when you were walking the dog, now that would be a sight to be holdhope you had fun and next time you may be walking a lot father than the last, Charolette

Wishful thinking

I wish my SO would tell me to go for a walk (and still be able to get back in the house).

Next time get your wife to walk with you. That would be a lot more fun. Maybe you both can compare notes about walking in high heels.

You lucky lady!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'd say take good care of that gal also I'v would've honey I'm not wearing no 4in sandles in the woods just give me time to change into some flats

Sounds to me like a fantasy come true!