Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?

lottery win - fat chance

If I won the national lottery big style, I would buy a very big posh house and have a couple of very large walkin wardrobes (so all of my clothing is not hidden in boxes all over the place) so I have easy access and selection of my varied collection. A dressing room and a ladies lounge to enjoy my dressing time. A fashion adviser/shopper to keep the wardrobe bang up to date with the latest brands and fashions. Maybe a visit from a beautician a few times a week to keep me looking good. One can dream, I'll just keep on putting the lottery on, you never know. One thing I would not do is have any physical changes to my body it is male in form and its's staying that way.

Regards

Carla68
    Last edited by Carla68; 12-29-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: extra text

Emma you are right, investing your money is your only chance to succede, then when the investments pay off then you can afford to do the things necessary to transform to womanhood.

Physically, buy gym equipment to loose a few (?) pounds.
    Beard electrolysis/laser would be nice.
    A new wardrobe with storage space for all of it. Custom made dresses, of course.
    A wonderful makeover... whenever I want one.

Fun to think about it, but Emma is correct. Save and invest! You will be a millionaire.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Investing the money is fine!! But at £2 a week [my normal lottery spend] it,s going to take a hell of a long time [probably never] before i can afford what i want. This way...You never know. Maybe one day nothing...The next...WOW silly rich And lets face it,,We all need to dream!!

bEEb
    I'd go to some spa. Get a personal trainer and spend about 3 months working off this paunch and learning how to keep it off.
    Just for starters!

I wouldn't change anything personally, i'd rather spend it on a nice house, and a Bugatti Veyron

Amelia x

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Is there enough in the lottery to make me 28 years old again?

That's were I need to start.

This would be a tuffy to answer. I have ofter given this some thought and alot of my thoughts did not include crossdressing. Alot would depend on the payout and I'd also have selected annual payments rather than a lump sum payment. Some of the things I'd first consider are the after tax profits. Possibily a 50-50 split with the wife. I pay off my morgage and buy a much nicer house. Then a new suv and a truck. some traveling, maybe a cruise. THen some lesser proirity things.

Hi Debs , yes laser hair removal would be my first thing , then i would buy a massive house with a disco and invite you all round for a massive party then i would .... well i could go on all night !!!!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

FFS just enough that I'd look like either sex. Hair restoration. And hormones. Then a real sexy fast chick convertible. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoar !

Well obviously i,d get the big house and fast cars too. Anyone who knows me will tell you that. I,d also do a world cruise as well..Twice in case i missed anything on the 1st trip. I MAY even be tempted to help my ex wife out a bit...Maybe...Anyway, carry on people..I,m loving the answers/suggestions!!

Seriously?

I wish I could have more manly legs, that's for sure. I spend 99.5% of my time as a guy, so I would like my legs to be more guy-like. When crossdressing, they lame stems come in handy, tho...
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

rent the biggest hotel for a weekend charter some planes get all the members who wanted to show up for a free CD weekend party and get to meet everyone in person What a party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    rent the biggest hotel for a weekend charter some planes get all the members who wanted to show up for a free CD weekend party and get to meet everyone in person What a party
    Nice MJ..Count me in!!

Have the beard removed, the hair in places women don't have it

Then, I'd probably get a nose job since my skull is suitable for male or female. Then, I'd get a personal trainer. I'd get rid of that last tattoo.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Count me in! I'll be there!

What would I do? First retire...then have laser hair removal for all of the hair on my body, including my face. I hate it! Can it be transplanted on my head? I would grow my hair long (after the transplants), get hip and butt and breast implants to improve my figure. Work out to firm up my abs.

I would then go buy a twin engine go-fast boat and spend my days on the lake cruising in my bikini.

Gotta run, I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
    Last edited by Samantha43; 12-29-2007 at 08:25 PM.

I'd have nicer clothes and fashionable shoes that fit. Is a Ferrari a fashion accessory?

The lottery is an entertainment bargain, for a buck you can entertain yourself by dreaming about spending money you will never have. Before you buy a ticket remember that the odds are about the same whether or not you buy a ticket.
    Last edited by trannie T; 12-29-2007 at 08:15 PM.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Silver Member
    What was interesting to me about all these answers was that most of them are actually attainable by most of us.

The majority of the "wishes" would cost no more than a new car does. For many of us, buying a new car holds no thoughts of impossibility, yet something that might cost about the same, laser, electrolysis, new wardrobe, loose a few pounds, get SRS or FFS, is actually well withing the reach of MANY of us if we put our minds and recources to it.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I already have my ideas sorted... I'd be building a big house with everything i could think of in it. The main part for me would have to be a walk through robe just for my girly stuff. I'd have all my wigs on display properly, and all my clothes put away, my shoes in a rack on display.. As for anything i'd do to myself, well i don't need to pay for any work, just do the hard work myself... Getting fitter and loosing a few kgs will help.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

If I won a lotto < 9 million. I'd still work at my current job, because I do like working on the Space Shuttle! > 9 million < 30 million - I'd work part time at my current job. After my job ends - I'd retire and visit the world first. Then I would get a Honda Odyssey Touring with the tow package and I would live in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, etc - from 3 to 9 months at each place. I would enjoy the good food at each town and just bike it off to keep my weight down near 145 lbs.

Body - no change, I'm happy enough with my size 4 body, and only overeating can destroy that!

Then I'd live in Chicago April to September and Houston the rest of the year. Maybe I'd just rent a nice Apt in Houston (or another city) every winter, just to get away from Chicago winters.

When I'm settled I'd also like to have a nice car collection. Old and new cars but no trucks or SUVs unless I need one to tow an RV. Actually, maybe I'd get a 3 person RV that small enough to park in mall lots (2 spaces) and big enough for some comfort.

Playing the lotto is depressing! When MegaMillions or Powerball gets big I can spend $40 a shot and win at most $5 back or nothing!

I already have a big enough collection of clothes. But now I would be able to afford anything I wanted. I already have some of the best cheerleader and skirt suits in my collection, but I don't have a big goth gear collection because good goth gear is hard to find (most of it is ugly to me).

Plus I'd look for a pretty tolerant wife!
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 12-29-2007 at 10:07 PM.

you can also count me in for that big party in the hotel

first i would probably get the hair removed
    and second is ffs until i could pass easily for either a man or a woman.
    and finally a huge awsome wardrobe and a ferrari enzo.

then id be set.

I just checked my numbers, I'm still going to have to wear my thrift store finery.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

if i won the lottery!

i wouldnt change my looks, except to learn to do knock-out make-up, get a wig and breast forms and shoes. but one thing i would definitely do is go on a gay cruise and spend the whole time in drag. i've always been bi-curious and im sure i would meet someone to teach me about manly love.

My 2 million dollar sweepstake results were announced yesterday..I so much wish i will open my mailbox any of these days and will see a mail that i have won..If i get, i will
    1) donate 20 grands to the under privileged children
    2) get rid of my beard
    2) fix my nose and
    3) buy a lots and lots of dresses.

I would likely get lipo of some kind. They have a newer laser-lipo where there is no downtime at all. It is expensive & you need multiple sessions for any noticeable loss from it, so if I won the lottery, thats what I'd do first.

Other than that, I'd greatly increase my wardrobe, and maybe consider electrolysis, but not 10% sure on that.