Thread: I went out with friends

I went out with friends

I went out with a couple of my friends,my friends Denise and Hayley.I have been friends with them 2 years now and they have been great to me.They are crossdressers too and have given me great advice.I met them two years ago at a support group and we have been friends ever since.I do call themmy gal pals and we do go shopping together

lucky you, i only know orther cd on here, not in person, i envy you

that is wonderful. I would love to go out as one of the girls.

Good For Y9ou Girl It Is Nice To Have Girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by breanna53 View Post
    lucky you, i only know orther cd on here, not in person, i envy you
    If you don't reach out to others you never will Hun. Like where are you from ?

Always cherish your Friends and keep them dear!, Unless they harm you!, Then arrangements need to be concieved and executed, lest an apollogy can be arranged! Be thankfull for true friends, for they are Rare..
    Melora ~
    Last edited by Melora; 12-30-2007 at 07:33 AM.
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by gretchenD View Post
    I went out with a couple of my friends,my friends Denise and Hayley.I have been friends with them 2 years now and they have been great to me.They are crossdressers too and have given me great advice.I met them two years ago at a support group and we have been friends ever since.I do call themmy gal pals and we do go shopping together
    Thanks for sharing this story with us. It is indeed, in my opinion one of the best ways to start going out.

It should be an encouraging one for all who would like to go out of the closet but are afraid to it without support.

I wish I had had 40 years ago the support of friends, as you did... At that time I thought that I was an exeption, that nobody was doing that: wearing women underwear and clothes... So I was far from thinking about vaving friends in the same situation of X-dressing...

Enjoy yourself with your friends.

Eugenie

You are a lucky girl hun
    Angie

thats my goal for the future, but for now ill just make CD friends on here. still, way to go, your already where i want to be a couple of years down the road
    -Erica

I am from Michigan and I do cherish my friends Denise and Hayley.They have helped me out and give me tips.They fully understand me and they have told me when they started crossdressing.I have asked them to be by my side when I do marry my fiance Nikki in March of next year and they said yes.

You are a very lucky girl

nice!

its fun to make friends. for me it really changes the whole dynamic because i actually have something to do and something to plan for!! what to wear?? what to wear?? lol!!!

i did my xmas shopping dressed for my girlfriends last year..this year i didnt get a chance..that was fun too!!!

for me i started out posting on this group and since then i've met a bunch of girls and its been very rewarding, so keep posting and make more friends!!

xoxo
    michele

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    Thanks for sharing this story with us. It is indeed, in my opinion one of the best ways to start going out.

It should be an encouraging one for all who would like to go out of the closet but are afraid to it without support.

I wish I had had 40 years ago the support of friends, as you did... At that time I thought that I was an exeption, that nobody was doing that: wearing women underwear and clothes... So I was far from thinking about vaving friends in the same situation of X-dressing...

Enjoy yourself with your friends.

Eugenie
    Well didn,t we all think that we were alone? Thank god for the internet!