Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In A Word Just Fun !!

In A Word Just Fun !!

[SIZE="2"]I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT BEING A CROSSDRESSER. THERE ARE MANY WORDS THAT TRY TO DEFINE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO CROSSDRESS. BUT I AM THINKING THE BEST WORD COULD MAYBE AS SIMPLE AS THE WORD [SIZE="3"] FUN ? [SIZE="2"]LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Gale

Smile

That's the word. Yes. Can you imagine it being horrible ? From experience, I have never met an unhappy crossdresser, due to crossdressing. Traffic, bad food, perhaps, but never due to the crossdressing. Tee Hee.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar

These shoes are fun for me!!

Thats right, it must be fun, just look at Karen!
    We all need fun especially with wardrobe, so let the fun begin.

Love Helen (and Happy new year to all my sisters)

When I can't find shoes that fit, one word describes crossdressing: FRUSTRATING!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by rexy View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT BEING A CROSSDRESSER. THERE ARE MANY WORDS THAT TRY TO DEFINE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO CROSSDRESS. BUT I AM THINKING THE BEST WORD COULD MAYBE AS SIMPLE AS THE WORD [SIZE="3"] FUN ? [SIZE="2"]LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    That's exactly it. We can think about why, why, why and maybe there are many deep reasons. But we dress because it's fun.
    Linda Marie Daniels

I dress because it's just who I am. But it's at the same time fun.

It so hard yet so easy to explain FUN works great. simply and elegant at the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

fun

relaxing, I seem much more at ease as Carrie, but then agian diffently FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rexy View Post
    Yes Rexy I know it's fun to get dolled up and be our femme selves but for me it goes much deeper than just fun. I dress because I have a need to fullfill. I simply don't always want to do what society expects a man to do. I want to express my feminine feelings. Even if I'm alone and have nobody to share those feelings with, when I'm Jill I'm in a whole different state of mind.

I believe that we all have two personalities, the one we were born with and the one that we have in our heart and mind. It's that hidden personality that is our latent feminine side. Some men never are able to bring out their feminine side, we have been blessed with the ability to display our feminine side by wearing the same clothes and emulating the same traits as our genetic sisters.

Yes I'll admit it's FUN to, dress and it's FUN to be in the company of others who dress. It's also FUN to defy society's stereotype of gender roles. But for me, there's much more to it than just the fun of doing it. This is just my

Luv and Hugs, Jill

I'd have to vote on the side of fun, for me.

There's sexy, etc. , but all under the side of fun - for me.

Diana

OMG, I was just thinking about this today after a night out as Jillian. Girls just wanna have FUN!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, and sex

Quote Originally Posted by dianaprince View Post
    I'd have to vote on the side of fun, for me.

There's sexy, etc. , but all under the side of fun - for me.

Diana

This is most FUN hobby I've had since building models as a kid. MORE FUN even. I hadn't discovered sex yet, back then!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yep definatly FUN..I love crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    When I can't find shoes that fit, one word describes crossdressing: FRUSTRATING!
    And there is ONE word to correct that problem,... [SIZE="4"]SHOPPING[/SIZE]

I also vote for,.... FUN
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

It started out as a necessity, then it was fun, now it's absolutely essential for me in order to balance the energies.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

not a whole lot to say but ... woohoo . ..and keep doing....

Former Member
    Yes it's fun!

Well, except maybe for the uncomfortable corset and 5" stiletto heels....

I definitely agree about fun, but I'd also have to say "alive" works well too. But to keep things sweet and simple fun definitely sums it up!

I agree with Jill

Jill hit it on the head for me. I do enjoy it, but I also feel like she does. It's more than just for fun. I do it to experience the femine feeling. For me it's about the experrience. And while I'm experiencing it, I have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post

Yes Rexy I know it's fun to get dolled up and be our femme selves but for me it goes much deeper than just fun. I dress because I have a need to fullfill. I simply don't always want to do what society expects a man to do. I want to express my feminine feelings. Even if I'm alone and have nobody to share those feelings with, when I'm Jill I'm in a whole different state of mind.

I believe that we all have two personalities, the one we were born with and the one that we have in our heart and mind. It's that hidden personality that is our latent feminine side. Some men never are able to bring out their feminine side, we have been blessed with the ability to display our feminine side by wearing the same clothes and emulating the same traits as our genetic sisters.

Yes I'll admit it's FUN to, dress and it's FUN to be in the company of others who dress. It's also FUN to defy society's stereotype of gender roles. But for me, there's much more to it than just the fun of doing it. This is just my

Luv and Hugs, Jill
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Fun !

THANKS GIRLS FOR POSTING ON THIS THREAD. AND YOU ALL KEEP HAVING [SIZE="3"]FUN !![/SIZE]
    Gale

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Rexy

fun is a good word, also for me love...I LOVE being a girl, I LOVE wearing pretty clothes , I LOVE: all things female

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Of course its fun, and exhilerating, refreshing, different, intoxicating, and a slew of other positive things I can't think of right now lol

Zara

Ya that's the word hun
    Angie

I agree and spell that FUN.
    Danielle

FUN

Fulfilling
    Uplifting
    Natural

Yup, thats it!