Quote Originally Posted by timme
Hi Sisters,
I have gone thru the better part of my life as a Transvestite/Cross Dresser.Even though I wanted to quit cross dressing a few times in my coss dressing days I've always had the urge to cross dress,& started back up not long after I said I quit for what ever reason (girlfriend/lover,job mainly) Even though I'm older CD (57) The obsession to cross dress is just as strong as it was when I was younger.What I want to know girls are you like me? I'm I just not strong willed enough to do it IF I HAD TOO? (I don't!) It's something that I could never figure out why I never could loose the urge to be a cross dresser all together "FOR GOOD", even though now I no desire too at all!
HUDS
TIMME
ARIZONA
Timme,

I am the same as you, and I reckon most cross-dressers are the same. Age doesn't seem to change anything, and however many times I've tried to stop (for whatever reason) I've always succumbed to the allure of female attire. It's just the feeling of the fabrics, the excitement of laying the clothes out and then putting them on; and that 'oh so good' feeling when I strut round the room and look in the mirror. It's intoxicating, compelling, irresistible.

Just enjoy it.

Hugs,

Linda.