Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your crossdressing to-do list for 2008

Smile Your crossdressing to-do list for 2008

Ok. Everyone has their typical list of New-Year's resolutions so how about getting out your laundry list things you plan or hope to do in 2008.

My 2007 was an incredible journey and what a ride it has been. See my post: My 1 year anniversary.
    I learned and experienced so much, its hard to believe I did all that in just a year's time, especially flying in femme.
    After getting my first year of fully crossdressing under my belt, one would think that after all the things I've done and accomplished there's nothing else for me to do.
    Well, there's not going to be any talk of the "Sophomore Slump".
    I'm looking forward to bigger and better things in 2008 and so far, I'm off to a good start.
    After serving as a board member for the past year, I was recently elected as the new Treasurer for my local Tri-Ess Chapter (Tri-Beta Tampa/St. Pete).
    I'm really excited about the challenge of serving as one of the new leaders of such a wonderful support group and I hope that my ideas will help take this organization to new heights in the coming year.

I know that there are so many more things for me to see, do, and experience so here's my list which I hope to tackle this year.
    I'm sure this list will keep changing as I add, remove, and revise it so it'll be interesting to see how it looks at the end of the year.
    Ok. Here it is:

1. Attending more Transgender conferences, such as, Be-All Chicago, IFGE Arizona, Holiday in Femme, and of course returning for SCC 2008.

2. Participate and attend various Pride (winter and summer) and HRC events: My plan is to represent and give us more exposure to the GLBT community.

3. Going to Las Vegas: I haven't been back there in 15 years so I'm way over due for a return. This time, I'm taking the city by storm and hopefully I'll win a little $$$$$ while I'm there.

4. Going out on a date: Well sort of. I'd just try going out with a TG friend. We'll see, but I'm excited.

5. Wearing my Hooters girl uniform and going to Hooters on Halloween or some other day. :GE:

6. Going out to the movies: I know many of you girls have done it already so this should be a piece of cake. This will probably be one of the first things to check off my list.

7. Going to more straight clubs and bars: I've gone to many TG friendly gay/lesbian places, but now its time to start switching lanes and try a few hot spots where the GGs go and get some real woman experience.

8. Develop networking and communication relationships with the local communities: People still don't know about us and so we need to get ourselves out there and let people know that we exist. In addition, to get rid of that negative sigma that we see in the news.

9. Try on my first garter belt and stockings. I've always been a pantyhose lover, but I'm going to definitely try it out. I guess I'd better call my girlfriends at Victoria's Secret.

10. Go to a sports event (Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball) and cheer for my favorite team. Ok. I won't be in a Dallas Cowboys or Buccaneers cheerleader uniform, but I'll definitely be wearing my team colors. GO TEAM GO!

11. Tell a family member. OH! Yikes! This is most definitely a tough one so we'll see when a perfect opportunity comes.

12. Fly more in femme. My first experience was one for the record books so I'm looking forward to an encore.

13. Attend a concert or broadway type show: What better place to relax and have a great time. Plus, it'll be great to see what the beautiful ladies are wearing and get some excellent fashion ideas.

14. Go to a theme park, such as Disney World or Six Flags. I haven't been to one in a long time so I'm way over due. Although, I love the roller coaster rides, I may have to pass since I wouldn't want my wig to fly off. OH NO!!

15. Get a manicure and a pedicure: Never done it, but hey its never too late.

16. Learn to dance as a girl. I love to dance and I'm a pretty good dancing Salsa and Swing so it would be nice to learn the female side, as well as being lead.

17. Shop, shop, and shop: Did I mention that I love to shop? :winking:

18. Take a sea cruise. That would be an interesting trip. Did anyone see the movie "Boat Trip?". I would LOVE to meet the girl of my dreams on cruise ship.

Ok. So let's see yours.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 12-31-2007 at 03:57 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

WOW!
    That list is so alluring!!
    I dont wanna miss anything out of that. But I will add:
    1) Get some pictures in wedding gowns
    2) Find a supportive life partner.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    let me see

1. Vegas, that would be fun
    2 Would like to go back to Japan again, but dont have enough cash
    3 Meet another 1 or 2 tgirls so we can have more folks for poker night
    4 maybe go on hormones, again if i can afford it
    5 would like to fly en femme, but I thought it would be difficult with all the security, maybe its not

I have had a couple of nice dates, It is difficult to meet someone nice, my dates were guys who wanted to be girls but realized they never were going to look like girls

I have been to Disney by the Sea in Japan wearing a skirt and it was a blast!!!

My folks live in Ft Myers, maybe someday I will move there and we can meet and hang out

Hope you accomplish all this year..what a year you will have

Go to Lane Bryant and Victoria's Secret to use the gift cards the wife and I got for Christmas.
    Also finish the quilt I'm now working on. Then make a large lap quilt for my mother-in-law.....BJ

good for you

Congtatulations Joann on a great year. Looks like you about to start on another great year. I would say your list just about covers everything. If you can go to Vegas in April and attend Diva Las Vegas. And I definately recommend a garter belt and stocking! I have been to the movies with gg and tg friends and what a great place to add in a date. Anything we can do to educate our communities is great! I told some of my family, neighbors and my old boss this year. The response from all was wonderful! Who would have thought I could have been so lucky to receive support for everyone todate. I have been to plays and am looking for ward to concerts and going to a Diamond backs games this summer. This summer was my first flight enfem and it was without incident. Including waiting in a long line for the ladies room. Any travel enfem is wonderful and I am looking into a cruise next fall. What girl does not love shopping? Like you, I am looking forward to my first manicure and pedicure. You really touched home, with learning to dance as a woman. We have so much to look forward to in the years ahead. I can not imagine us ever saying, I am bored! Life has too much to offer and we want to take it all in. Have a wonderful life Joann!

Eileen

A Real Softy
    Get a glamor shots type of portrait
    Buy an evening gown - and wear it somewhere
    ENJOY life - dressed
    I was not born a woman - but I got here as fast as I could.

To dress less. I had some blood drawn to look at my hormone levels,going to start taking male harmones in 2008. =)
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Banned Read only
    To shave and go out more often. Even if it is a lot of trouble. It's worth it!

[QUOTE=joann07;1139679]18. Take a sea cruise. That would be an interesting trip. Did anyone see the movie "Boat Trip?". I would LOVE to meet the girl of my dreams on cruise ship.

Yes, join some of your other Florida Tri-Ess members on our next cruise out of Florida. We have a Halloween cruise planned for next October out of Miami and cruises in May out of Rome and early October out of New Jersey to Quebec. Being enfemme on a cruise is the ultimate!

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

1...To work on making my face look more feminine [preferably with just makeup]
    2...To work on making my voice sound more feminine
    3...To go out and enjoy my feminine side [shopping, clubbing, etc]

Those are some great lists and ideas which gives me another item to add to my list, as well one other.

19. Work on my feminine voice: I'd say its about 60%, but my presentation and mannerisms more than compensate so I definitely need to polish it off.

20. Excerise in femme: I like to go running/jogging and I have run while wearing pantyhose and ladies gym shorts, but I haven't gone fully dolled up.
    Last edited by joann07; 12-31-2007 at 04:42 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I have one goal for 2008 and it might just happen

To get my ethereal self into Faerie magazine

http://www.faeriemagazine.com/

*hugs*
    Zara

It's hard for me to have a list because it is so dependent on my SO's reactions. Since I came out to her in December 2006, we've taken it really SLOW (mostly don't ask don't tell). However, I'm hoping to move things along in regards to her acceptance. I've asked her to consider my wearing panties, satin sleep shirts or pajamas, polishing my toes in winter, and piercing my ears. The only thing she responded favorably to was piercing my ears--she bought me a beautiful pair of earrings! I've been wearing panties for two weeks without any comment. I also polished my toes bright red two weeks ago as well but I don't think she's noticed. I'm going to have my ears done in January. Who knows what the future will bring. I just know that all of this began with acceptance of myself and a lot of that came from the support of the people on this forum. Thanks for being there!

I've got a modest plan for 2008, which is just to try to meet and network with other CDers in my area. It is more difficult than it sounds. But I know they're out there.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

My main goal is to sew more dresses and lingerie. The dress I just finished was good, looks good and feels good.

So, 2008 first project is a cancan dress with colorful petticoat.

... and to go along with the new dresses I guess I better resolve to dress up more often (and maybe dream up a place to wear the cancan dress).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I agree Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    To dress less. I had some blood drawn to look at my hormone levels,going to start taking male harmones in 2008. =)
    Here r my resolutions:
    1. Spend less time with Sherry, and more with real GG's.

2. Spend less time on crossdressing, and clean up my house, garages, and desk at work!

3. Have a lot less fun than I did in 2007. ( This one will be EASY, if I do the first two I listed above).

Happy 2008 everyone!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    I've got a modest plan for 2008, which is just to try to meet and network with other CDers in my area. It is more difficult than it sounds. But I know they're out there.

1) That is one of mine, network with other CD in my area. It is harder than it sounds.
    2) Replace most of my summer clothes. The ones I have now are CRAP!
    3) I am thinking of making a dress for myself. Something very unique that I saw but I doubt is readily available.
    4) Work on my tan. I am dark complected but I look pale under my shirt.

I am sure more will come to mind
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I got the quilt done. Scratch that on off the list....BJ

Actually, to shop for womens clothes less because I think I have a big enough collection of clothes (about 90 skirt suits, real good cheerleader outfits, lingerie, but not enough goth gear, etc).

I think I should actually find a pretty enough woman that I can adore wearing my womens clothes, so I can dress less and just adore her more. Seems like I just can't shake crossdressing or shopping for more though... Its just the same pattern over and over ... crossdressing and being alone. Maybe I should find someone new in my life, but I'm not good at approaching and dating a pretty woman... not much experience!

I'm praying to God to help me control my spending on women clothes! And I'm glad I find a lot of womens clothes are ugly or I would be a major shopaholic!
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 12-31-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Try to attend a tri-ess meeting and go out for first time

To Not be scared of all of "our" trials of life as a CD anymore,,

Find a friend who either supports me and helps me CD, or joins me in CD'ing. And PARTAY!

Also, work on my figure. I want a smaller waist and a bigger butt ^_^ But how do you make your butt bigger? I've been using a thigh master and that is making it a little more shapely. But I want it bigger.

Lets see. I have already done some on your list. Number 1,2,3, 9,11,15, and 17.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    WOW thats some list,, when u get into Phoenix give a shout,,im like a 5 hour drive to VEGAS,, still need to get my butt in gear,, maybe 08 will be great

i do all the house work around here and also work on cars and wash my car all while in a skirt pantyhose and heels,,trimin trees is kinda tricky as i dont want to snag or run my pantyhose so i just wear pants for that and for crawling around inder the house

That is an extraordinary list! I fear that I would pale in comparison so I will just list a couple of things here.

1. I would love to find a friend to CD and goof off doing girls stuff with. (Mixie, just move here and we will have this one solved together !)

2. I would love my wife to understand me and my dressing. She is my best friend, but it is still so hard to open up and be me feminine self with her.
    We are talking of actively pursuing counseling to better understand each other.

3. This is my big one, to just let my self emerge and bask in the light. To be free to be myself and not have to be trapped in this shell that I have created to hide in.

Oh, and I almost forgot this one! As a natural entrepreneur I was thinking about some stuff recently. I see a need for a lot of you girls to find clothing, shoes and other stuff and have it be nice and easy to get, without all the embarrassment and fear doing so.
    I am thinking about setting up a little something to help us all be better! We'll see how it goes....